It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

My immediate thoughts were it's a bird....hmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Another short video in infra-red of a dot on screen. Is this the best they've got?

It seems incomplete and they probably edited out any of the information that may give more clues as to what we are looking at.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Is this the best they've got?

They saved the best till last , No ?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Which would be they provided garbage that no one can comprehensibly analyze or draw solid conclusions from. In my mind that makes it no better (or worse) than the millions of crap youtube video's.

That said unless they do spit out some hard evidence we're all just spinning our wheels.

In chasing this down the reoccurring mentions of Bigelow looking into Experiencers is kinda getting lost in the shuffle.
If Bigelow isn't looking towards the skies, why are we? It's been a interesting game of shuffle the pea, but eventually we need to get serious and focus on what the "Big Boys" are an stop getting diverted down blind alleys.

So far we've actually got as much evidence that the Phenom is ground based an focuses on both "Places and People".
Why are we so hell bent on ignoring that? They certainly aren't ignoring it, but doing their best to keep us looking elsewhere.

An sadly we're doing exactly that.

Everytime the Aviary guys or CIA guys pop up we go all "full-tard" despite that in the last 60-plus years they've done nothing for us. Chasing an documenting government lies is a cool hobby, but it's NOT going to get us any closer to meaningful answers.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
I have to say, Delonge and friends have plenty of followers outside ATS. The ones on reddit are...rabid. Quite something to watch.

They have nothing better to do and are dealing with a personality

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Which would be they provided garbage that no one can comprehensibly analyze or draw solid conclusions from. In my mind that makes it no better (or worse) than the millions of crap youtube video's.

That said unless they do spit out some hard evidence we're all just spinning our wheels.

In chasing this down the reoccurring mentions of Bigelow looking into Experiencers is kinda getting lost in the shuffle.
If Bigelow isn't looking towards the skies, why are we? It's been a interesting game of shuffle the pea, but eventually we need to get serious and focus on what the "Big Boys" are an stop getting diverted down blind alleys.

So far we've actually got as much evidence that the Phenom is ground based an focuses on both "Places and People".
Why are we so hell bent on ignoring that? They certainly aren't ignoring it, but doing their best to keep us looking elsewhere.

An sadly we're doing exactly that.

Everytime the Aviary guys or CIA guys pop up we go all "full-tard" despite that in the last 60-plus years they've done nothing for us. Chasing an documenting government lies is a cool hobby, but it's NOT going to get us any closer to meaningful answers.

This begs the question, where are we going to get answers from?
We can only try to implicitly draw from the well of possibilities when these official folks present something.

Not many of us are going to go out in the middle of the night with a camera looking for UFOs.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Chris Mellon gave an interview in Huff Post back in 2015.

He was obviously sympathetic to the UFO topic. He also made a number of interesting statements.

..Officials like John Podesta and Secretary Clinton can easily serve for years in senior positions and be avid consumers of classified intelligence analysis but never obtain access to DoD’s compartmented programs, which mostly relate to new weapons systems. Information about such programs rarely leaks because it doesn’t circulate, unlike the constant stream of leaked information regarding classified intelligence activities...

..I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD’s black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs. ...

..."Are there UFO cases that are sufficiently well-documented to warrant a scientific investigation of the phenomenon?” In my view, the answer is yes...

...there are always things on the drawing board, there was nothing remotely resembling such aircraft being operated by the department. We had nothing with the capacity to hover and then silently accelerate at massive speeds...

...In my experience, on those rare occasions when UFO incidents involving the government occur, they are highly inconvenient, awkward and embarrassing for the afflicted government officials who want nothing more than to put the issue behind them as quickly as possible! The military seems generally unwilling to investigate even when UFO reports come from our own military pilots...

...The UFO mystery is a scientific problem. A true scientist seeks and follows the data no matter how politically incorrect the facts may be. The greatest scientific breakthroughs occur when we verify information that challenges conventional wisdom. That’s why I joined the board of UFODATA

...Our team of scientists and engineers are designing and will build a large network of automated surveillance stations with sophisticated sensors to capture a wide range of data

Full story : www.huffingtonpost.com...

Wait! What is UFODATA?

Our goal is to exploit this technological convergence by building a large network of automated surveillance stations with sophisticated sensors that will monitor the skies 24/7 looking for aerial anomalies.

On the board are none other than Leslie Kean (the journalist who wrote the original NYT piece in Dec 2017) and of course Chris Mellon.

Mellon is also a descendant of the wealthy Mellon family..

In fact there is an interesting piece in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette from 2007 detailing some of Mellon's extra-curricular activities beyond the walls of the Pentagon.

Chris Mellon, a 49-year-old descendant of Gulf Oil co-founder William Larimer Mellon, returned to southwestern Pennsylvania last year after two decades of defense intelligence work in Washington, D.C.

....His involvements include serving on the board of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, opening business advisory firm Mellon Strategic Consulting LLC, and aiding a Ligonier startup venture, Powercast, which he and other Mellons backed with family money.

Powercast's technology uses radio waves to transmit electricity through the air...

Today, Mellon Financial Corp. officially merges with The Bank of New York...The $16.5 billion merger severs the last family ties to the financial services company originally founded by "Judge" Thomas Mellon..

Full Story : www.post-gazette.com...

I wonder what all this means....Shaun Ryder take it away............

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I don't think that they are very interested in the "local flora and fauna" of an interesting nature.

They are interested in the "off-world" invaders, as the today's native people's might call them..

It's not just me saying this... if you read this book:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1520712453&sr=1-1&keywords=encounters+with +star+people

and it's sequel, native folks discuss the difference between the "old" and "new/angry/evil" spirits".

Kev

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

"...there are always things on the drawing board, there was nothing remotely resembling such aircraft being operated by the department. We had nothing with the capacity to hover and then silently accelerate at massive speeds... "

Now unless he's lying.. this fellow would know.

I swear, the meme of "we have almost star trek technology" is more obnoxious than "ancient aliens"
and about equally as true (it's not true).

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I swear, the meme of "we have almost star trek technology" is more obnoxious than "ancient aliens"

I must admit Kev it is all getting a wee bit lame.

edit on 10-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I must admit Kev is all getting a wee bit lame.

Nearly every last bit of it.

Now at least when it comes to theories like mine.. there are verified things.. like Hessalden
lights and other incidents.

But that's pretty thin to tie the entire "UFO field" to.

And it's not "sexy" like Breakaway civilizations and galactic lords coming to visit us in
their warp ships.

But it's at least minimally true.. and worthy of research.

Kev

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I wonder what all this means....Shaun Ryder take it away............
[/quote

I wonder ....

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Now unless he's lying..

Sigh... Isn't that the billion dollar question...

BT

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

It's the people who say, "it's true! It's true!"
(to almost anything... )

or

"I have access to compartmentalized access, but must
lie 9 words in 10" to leak this to you..

Someone who says we do NOT have Star Trek tech.. that
seem much more likely.

Like I always say..

I was a nuclear engineer in charge of 2 500 mw fission
reactors..

the infrastructure to build/maintain that took several
small cities of space... (Bremerton.. Oakland.. Orlando..
Pocatello.. etc etc).

That there is tech 1000 times that amazing.. with ZERO
footprint.... yah... right.

Kev
edit on 10-3-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Not saying you are not right.
But it seems to be rather possible that some lying is being done, and I fear I have lost the capacity to tell who is doing the lying and who is not.

That was really my heartfelt sigh. Sometimes I can almost wish for my private little Spanish Inquisitor to -ahem- cut through the bovine excrement.

Not really. But almost.

Anyway, my current (liable to change at any moment) feeling is that there are some well kept technological secrets, but that they are rather more mundane. And to do with space and how to get there. And stealth.

But nothing that would embarrass Einstein.

Cheers,
BT

edit on 10-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Nasa is still struggling with EM drive prototypes..

Now.. do we have space planes? sure. I have little doubt.

Do we have nuclear-powered platforms in space.. breaking international treaties..
with interesting microwave tech on it? yah sure.

Do we have lighter than air drone platforms? Sure.

Do we have Plasma/EM weapons"? Sure.

But no star trek.

That's my take on our tech level.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This book has got my attention (you'll know where I got it from):
www.amazon.com...

Too bad it's a bit on the expensive side ... no Kindle version either.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I've had a few words with Mr. Persinger.

Just based on your recommendation i bought that book.

Kev

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just thought I'd make a list for all threads that are related to any AATIP, 'To the Stars', DeLonge issues that have been active since Jan 1st 2018 for people trying to keep up with this subject. I will also post this list into all of the threads that have remained active in the last couple of days.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

edit on 10/3/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

The UAP Experiencer's study is the one thing that few, if any, of the other threads listed earlier have picked up on. It is the one thing we know least about it. But it does exist.

It also seems like Bigelow's curiosity has now been satisfied. He may even be offloading much of his previous 'paranormal' investigation work to TTSA on the quiet. Or just letting it slide completely. It also seems like the UFO subject is being privatized. Certain individuals could be using it as an opportunity to fully commercialize the topic and make money out of it. Much like MUFON has recently.

But those unusual UAP fragments stored in his warehouse and the UAP study group still leave me niggling doubts as to what he has been up to and may still be up to.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join