It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Willtell

Personally I don't go with nukes affecting something out there as an explanation for UFOs. Nearly 2,500 nukes have been exploded in tests. Two were dropped in anger.

The Shoemaker-Levy 9 Comet slammed into Jupiter in 1994 with the impact of fragment G being "600 times the world's nuclear arsenal".(ref). Did that affect anything 'out there'?

If 'they' are trying to save us then how many good examples of this are there against the 2,500 explosions we've had?

If 'they' aren't intervening then that's exactly what would happen if 'they' don't exist.

Remember it's just my opinion!

On two levels Ill answer you.

There’s about as much logical reason for my theory as it is logical that there are aliens.

You’re looking for logic where I’m offering a theory based on some reasonable logic but you won't see me disputing this nebulous topic seriously. My evidence isn't logical either.

Though there is some logic and evidence as some abductees claim they heard this and some military witnesses say they have affected bombs.

This issue to me is not one where ordinary logic will affect any discovery

I think that’s where you’re going to run into trouble expecting logical answers on this issue.

Directly to your point.

It may be that they have restrictions on how far they can go in terms of intervening.

They may not be able to do this too directly.

As for the amount of past nuclear incidents, that may be irrelevant towards the issue of saving us from nuclear annihilation

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hey I'm totally OK with you putting that point over. Because I can't prove I'm right. And we've both been on here long enough now to respect that an opinion is just an opinion. And yours is no less valid than mine my friend.

The frustration is always that there seems to be ever more questions than answers as the years pass.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But in fairness to the topic... what do you think of the ICBM incident where all the launch software went wacky.. was it Minot ND case?

I'll get back to you on that one as I've a feeling I've discussed that one somewhere before. (But I may be wrong).

...Trump is dismantling the US, and making a laughing stock of us.

Point taken! We have our own problems with the grey lady and her shower too.

But let's leave the politics for the political forums from now on.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

When we seek truth in any question it's not easy. But the UFO question in some regard boils down to faith in some respect because it’s so intangible sort of like God. Some time imagination, faith, and intuition can help along with reason and logic.

The UFO question interests me and it’s a good topic to follow because I have no dog in the fight. Its interesting and intriguing and I hope in our lifetime we get some answers.
I just bought the Alexander ebook on UFOS, not too good so far, but I hope it gets better.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Caver78

the problem is, there is at most 5% to disclose.
They want funding that they will now not get..
They want to examine the brains of experiencers.. which they will get I imagine..
I'd see Bigelow behind those "experiencer reporting websites" but can't prove it..

There's not much there, there.

Two points to make.
Any Experiencer with two working brain cells will remain elusive. Folks who have gone thru legit stuff KNOW ultimately that what they know is currency, not to be wasted for others gain. Fortunately or unfortunately the crackpots rise to the top an go public.

'Nuff said

Secondly altho your 5% doesn't sound like much. When you're "in it" it's fairly 100%, if you catch my drift?
The main issue is consistency.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Curious that this stuff keeps happening.

The B-21 demonstrators are supposedly flying... and it's curious that this stuff happens as the AATIP is announced.
Interesting the FAA guy asks if its hovering...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

what's this gotta do with the aatip other than the time frames are completely mismatched and incompatible. if you read the article you'd get all sorts of talk that they know weather balloons are launched all the time and that its likely the question was an attempt to narrow down what they saw seeing if it may be a weather balloon by asking about the hovering.

b21 not likely as it doesn't have a bright light on it nor is it made from reflective material. weather balloons glint in the early evening sunlight though. b21 is designed to be stealthy not get noticed by airline pilots.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

what's this gotta do with the aatip other than the time frames are completely mismatched and incompatible. if you read the article you'd get all sorts of talk that they know weather balloons are launched all the time and that its likely the question was an attempt to narrow down what they saw seeing if it may be a weather balloon by asking about the hovering.

b21 not likely as it doesn't have a bright light on it nor is it made from reflective material. weather balloons glint in the early evening sunlight though. b21 is designed to be stealthy not get noticed by airline pilots.

Well the Bennewitz-Doty thing and all the other jazz seem to have emerged around the time of things like the F-117 and Tacit Blue, and this was all related to counterintelligence stuff... I mean the UFO scene has pretty much been dead for years, things happen and presto: every meme you could want is suddenly flying around. It just strikes me as awfully convenient timing.

Is the FAA still feeding Bigelow the weird stuff? We have more FOIA return from these events then the AATIP digging has returned...seems a little weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Curious that this stuff keeps happening.

The B-21 demonstrators are supposedly flying... and it's curious that this stuff happens as the AATIP is announced.
Interesting the FAA guy asks if its hovering...

Unlikely to be Raider related as it will be a LO platform like BP says....

But, in other news completely unrelated to advanced craft that act like UFO's, the MIC and a sudden increase in people moving funnily:
Justice seems to be on the "Inside Skunkworks" (lol WTF!) podcast.

March 11th for first episode..popcorn ready ...hope it goes better than NG's Nexus superheroes in terms of revised public engagement strategies.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

Some time imagination, faith, and intuition can help along with reason and logic.

But most of the times it does not. A strong believe in imagination, faith, and intuition kept us in the dark ages for centuries.

To find the truth you must study the DATA and resist jumping to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

that makes sense. sorry for being a dick in my last post

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

For sure!.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think that the reason that "aliens appeared" after the 1945 nuclear blasts,
is because those nuclear blasts had a huge emotional impact on people..
that it struck them at the what's called 'mythical level' of their minds..

I think that the initial Roswell report, that an alien saucer had crashed,
until it was dialed back to a weather balloon as a psychological test,
which also affected people deeply at this level.

My point is, that both awe-inspiring real events AND artfully presented
lies BOTH strike people at this deep part of their mind..

and as a result, new brain connections are formed.. which might lead
to either conversion disorder.. or the "antenna effect".

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's a valid hypothesis.

My opinion is that the impact of a nuclear bomb affected our solar system in negative ways and it got their attention, once again.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

But in fairness to the topic... what do you think of the ICBM incident where all the launch software went wacky.. was it Minot ND case?

originally posted by: mirageman
I'll get back to you on that one as I've a feeling I've discussed that one somewhere before. (But I may be wrong).
Check out this article:

Did UFOs Disable Minuteman Missiles at Malmstrom AFB in 1967?

As I conclude, I have attempted to show that there is overwhelming evidence that UFOs did not cause the shutdown of 10 Minuteman I ICBMs. The information that I have provided hinges on two points:

1. No one has ever provided any accounting that they had physically seen a UFO.

2. An extensive investigation provided plausible evidence that a noise pulse EMP-like phenomena had likely caused the shut downs.

It's not my intention to either prove or disprove whether UFOs exist. That subject is beyond my capacity to tackle. All that I've attempted to do was to show that there are rational explanations that must be taken into account before going the route of UFO involvement.
People undoubtedly see UFOs all the time and UFO databases are full of sighting reports, so it seems odd this case gets so much attention when nobody can find anybody who actually saw a UFO.

Not only that, there's a logical explanation for the missiles going off-line which doesn't involve any UFOs. That's a long article but worth including in your research if you are looking into the case.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I know that this is a popular theory.

I just don't think that humans are important enough to have this much scrutiny,
and that the closest biological aliens ships (that aren't even FTL) are at least
5 galaxies over and we will never meet them.

As you know, I am a proponent of the symbiotic theory.. but again.. we aren't
that important..

I'm not heckling you.. in fact I respect some of your posts.. for what it's worth.

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you very much sir. I will indeed look into the material.

As you know, I don't actually believe in "UFO's", (I believe some evidence
for other weird things as you know).. but I do try to be fair and look at
the evidence, if any.

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Unfortunately it's all speculation and opinions so far.

Being cautious, if there are intelligent and more evolved species than us anywhere, they might be SO advanced, that we couldn't even comprehend what's their purpose or thinking.

Also, the universe might be so big that we can be just a cell inside a body of some life-form. It's really all speculations.

And I agree that we aren't that important.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you very much sir. I will indeed look into the material.

As you know, I don't actually believe in "UFO's", (I believe some evidence
for other weird things as you know).. but I do try to be fair and look at
the evidence, if any.

Kev
I'm open-minded to the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligence visiting earth, which is why I examine evidence to see if any supports such an idea. But the more I investigate the more I tend to see the point that Richard Feynman made when he said:

"It is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the result of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence, rather than the unknown, rational efforts of extraterrestrial intelligence."

That's a bit harsh since sometimes there is some rationality such as a UFO that was tracked on radar flying over Washington DC in 1952. Someone saw the blip on their radar scope and didn't know what it was so to them it became a UFO which seems like a rational claim, but it wasn't until they got help from an aircraft in identifying the source as a boat traveling up the river that the "UFO" was identified.

Jim Oberg counters that many of the reasons we react the way we do to unknown sightings is entirely reasonable based on our evolutionary biology, that it safer to misinterpret things as a threat which are not really a threat, than the converse which can result in death. So we naturally tend to do the former over the latter, it's rooted in our genetics according to Oberg, and he might have a point.

This needs to be taken into account when evaluating witness sightings, including things like the counter-intuitive fact that pilots don't make very reliable UFO witnesses contrary to popular belief. That fact becomes more intuitive when you factor in the risk-avoidance mindset that again it's far safer to assume an unknown object is a threat and be wrong, than it is to assume the unknown object isn't a threat and be wrong. So we have pilots making collision avoidance maneuvers to avoid striking objects which are a hundred miles away and posed virtually no threat, and while some might see this as irrational, if it's a survival mechanism in our genes we can hardly be faulted for exhibiting such behavior. However when researching UFOs it helps to be aware of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join