It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I’ve never had any problem with Bigelow. It’s a good thing a billionaire comes along and does things other than just make money.

I know it may be just a government privatization scheme to corner the UFO market, no big thing, its something we know and have to live with.

He may be just an enthusiastic space guy who spends his time and money on what interests him,

If his thing is hostile aliens bearing prion bioweapons, it kinda begs the question why he's keeping everyone out of the loop...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

If Bigelow actually believes Skinwalker mythology and, further, he believes "aliens" have killed before as per his infamous reference, then from his own studies these "aliens" ain't exactly showing the peace & love preached by some contactees.

His interest in abductions noted too. More horror reports there than the googly-type.

He probably does see them as hostile and/or detached at least.

edit on 3-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

"More to follow on BadUFOs.com"

Just finished: The Case of the Missing Hot Dogs.

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

I’ve never had any problem with Bigelow. It’s a good thing a billionaire comes along and does things other than just make money.

I know it may be just a government privatization scheme to corner the UFO market, no big thing, its something we know and have to live with.

He may be just an enthusiastic space guy who spends his time and money on what interests him,

If his thing is hostile aliens bearing prion bioweapons, it kinda begs the question why he's keeping everyone out of the loop...

Is that his thing?

It may be a belief, then why frighten the public based on a belief?

btw,

Skinwalker ranch, reading it, wasn’t too scary to me. Only the farmer saw anything.

I know a couple of the scientists saw something in a hole, but that’s about it.

Bigelow might have been burned on that one.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Don’t misunderstand me. I don’t believe in hiding anything. I am, though, objective enough and understand what we want to know may not be beneficial, and then again it just may be.

We don’t know…

As for violent aliens, what’s been observable and logical indicates, similar to the ideas of Steven Greer, they aren’t violent.

Only according to some very questionable testimony and so–called whistleblowers of the Corey Goode variety and somewhat obssessional religious characters do we have any indication aliens are of an oppositional to human’s nature.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If aliens, or whatever these things sighted outside of nuclear missile facilities which allegedly had the ability to turn off systems within these highly protected bunkers are based in fact... then one could assume they could also turn them on/launch them etc.

Based on this information alone, let alone the numerous other run ins our military apparently has had without things blowing up... one could probably surmise they don't mean any harm.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

badufos.blogspot.com...

Holy cow! Thanks for this Mr Sheaffer...I guess they really don't dig the weiner jokes.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
If aliens, or whatever these things sighted outside of nuclear missile facilities which allegedly had the ability to turn off systems within these highly protected bunkers are based in fact... then one could assume they could also turn them on/launch them etc.

Based on this information alone, let alone the numerous other run ins our military apparently has had without things blowing up... one could probably surmise they don't mean any harm.

My official, unofficial opinion is that they are here for one reason and that is due to the danger of nuclear weapons.

Though there may be other reasons, as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ok, fair enough.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Is that his thing?

It may be a belief, then why frighten the public based on a belief?

Thats what really puzzles me about this whole thing. Its very out of character vs past events of this kind... how much of a role did Bigelow have in the rise of the Dark Side mythros? This all feels weird, like something from the 1947 days. Snap readiness drills for the air defense boys and such things...not something I expected from 2018.

As mirageman has said, this could all be some weird Argo type operation. Or just another of the collective madnesses that seem to be consuming the world at the moment.

(the bioweapon stuff is the jist I got from the NIDS stuff...some off hand mention of CWD outbreaks connected to microbursts in the rockies or something. Skinwalker imho, feels like a cover story for something else.)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

My official, unofficial opinion is that they are here for one reason and that is due to the danger of nuclear weapons.

Though there may be other reasons, as well.

Ya... not an unpopular opinion. I've wondered (as have others I believe) if smashing of atoms might have an affect in other dimensions. We have been looking for the missing mass in the universe, predicted by the speed at which our universe is expanding. Perhaps this dark matter is entangled with the easier to find matter in our dimension, but when we go crushing the very basis of matter in this one, it might be having big effects in the other.

I know its all speculation... but it could help solve a couple of different mysteries... the nuts and bolts/extraterrestrial hypothesis vs the extra dimensions hypothesis. The light years it would take to fly through this universes space and time from one planet in different solar systems issue, (assuming travel in other dimensions had a more relaxed speed limit when it comes to matter/antimatter) and lastly where all the predicted missing matter might be/in the other dimension.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
And it just may be that reality doesn’t work perfectly, not all black and white. Sometimes black is white and white is black and there are grays in between.

That’s the nature of our world-existence.

Bringing into this subject religious ontology tells us we have a broken world and a higher world of sorts is actually trying to aid us in navigating this fallen world and returning to our primordial perfection.

Sometimes the fallen world sees into the perfect world and anomalies occur or visa versa and we get a visitation from the perfect world or world of the unfallen.

Like the Koran speaks about, “When they steal a hearing, a flame follows them”
I think of that verse when I hear talk from the aviary about studying psychic phenomenon.

A more likely possibility is that certain veils that separate the worlds are breaking down slowly so we are starting to see glimpses and shades of that world.

And in some cases it’s a deliberate descent into our broken plane

There are obviously arcane metaphysical laws we know little about that the phenomenon is operating within.

I believe one is not going to understand all of this merely from intellectual discourse

One of us or a group of us just have to one day get some real knowledge

That's how all knowledge is acquired then disseminated; by a foremost group or person. Even in the material sciences that's how its done.

When that person or group that has real knowledge decides to disseminate it, then it becomes their right to disseminate it as they see fit.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well. There you go... I hope this list assuages the fears and false rumors about the years about ATS receiving "funding" from ANYONE.

We never have and never will.

Why would we?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

badufos.blogspot.com...

Hot Dog that was a nice piece lol.
Nice classic Detective work. Shell Scott style. You can bet a phone call or two was made.

edit on 3-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You are so close it hurts : )

There are obviously arcane metaphysical laws we know little about that the phenomenon is operating within. I believe one is not going to understand all of this merely from intellectual discourse One of us or a group of us just have to one day get some real knowledge That's how all knowledge is acquired then disseminated; by a foremost group or person. Even in the material sciences that's how its done. When that person or group that has real knowledge decides to disseminate it, then it becomes their right to disseminate it as they see fit.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarification

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Why in the world would anyone assume the company was a "hot dog stand"?!

I've never understood this.

What am I missing here and why does it matter?

Any company can loan money to a startup. OBVIOUSLY, if you have a pile of cash in one company and want to start another company, you draw up paperwork to make it LEGAL for the earlier company to loan money to the startup, that's how it works.

Additionally, when you are risking the cash that you earned from your working life you will want to ensure, to the extent you can, you will get your money back, so you include guaranteed payments or whatever other legal method(s) of repayment are allowed to give yourself and your family the best shot at recouping what you've RISKED in the new venture... It's capitalism 101, and how most startups get funded. Family and Friend rounds routinely include guaranteed payments to the founders and initial investors.

The point stands that if the startup never raises any funds you have just lost every penny you put into it, you LOSE your hundreds of thousands of dollars you spent on bringing people in, marketing, travel, etc...

Why is this initial investment instrument even a topic?

Again, I'm just really confused and if there is something I missed in all of this that indicates anything unusual please point it out.

Thanks!

edit on 3-3-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Apologies guys for intruding on a wonderful thread and really good conversations. I won't stay except to point something out from an old ATS thread. I can't vouch personally except to say "I believe it to be genuine".

Skinwalker There is more to the place then meets the eye.

The following is a quote from ATS member debris765nju taken from the thread Skinwalker: Our experiences

I will try this one more time, no one can step on any part of the skinwalker ranch and the area surrounding it without their presence being noted and reported. If you have ever entered the alien zone you have been marked and will carry aliens with you forever, they will not leave your body even after you die. Every square inch of that area is covered with a non-human entiy that literally blankets the area. Every weed, cactus, tree is covered. The dark does not conceal you, your cameras and sensors are an irritant to these entities. These are the same type entities that guard area 51. Be aware that these non-physical beings can coelesce into a werewolf, bigfoot or any other creature in less then two seconds, they can disappear just as fast. They are not animals, they are highly evolved people, moreso than we are. They do require blood and the nutrients found in the flesh, you do not want to be near when that need arises. The bottom line is, the only ones you are fooling are yourselves. If you are really interested in making contact, do it legally outside the confines of the ranch, take an offering of fresh cow blood and the sections normally removed during a "mutilation", place it in an open contaimer on the ground. Sit back, relax, drink a beer. invite them in by thinking and talking at the same time. Let them know what you are seeking. When you are in their zone you are representing all humankind so please be honest and act as honorable people rather then skulking in the dark. Ask permission of them before you try to photograph them. Dawn and twilight are the most active times. You might want to count the werewolves and bigfoot who camped with you that night. The previous picture.

and

The following is a quote from ATS member debris765nju taken from the thread Skinwalker: Our experiences

I did not mean to make the blood offering to sound satanic, no more so than a guest presenting a bottle of wine to the host/hostess that has invited him/her to dinner. It does a number of things, one it identifies you as a person who has a basic concept of who and what they are. It shows that you are considerate and peaceful which puts everyone at ease. Always remember that you are having to overcome a deficit created by the humans that have came before, Many of these beings have been in the same spot for hundreds, even thousands of years and many have never met a human. You are their ufo, their alien encounter. The blood offering might also save your life by feeding the need. These beings fed on the once great herds that roamed the american west, Barbed wire and settlers put an end to these food sources and they must make do on what they can catch. I believe i stated these same beings inhabit area 51 so the hidden sensor is moot. You are in a position to save lives, you can't stop people from going but you can counsel them on what to take and how to act, etc. The life you save may be that of someone following your advice.

I would suggestively add that the entities are not stuck there at the location anymore.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: relativity added "reply to"

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Documents are contradicting themselves, it brought up questions and it looks like while there are no hot dog stands it was claimed in a document that there is a hot dog stand.

Its not a bid deal unless you take in to consideration all of the mis and disinformation that floods the study of this phenomenon, but I'm sure you know that.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Gotta link to the "documents" that indicate there was a hot dog stand? Not that it matters whether it was a hot dog stand or a car bleaching station, it was an entity with a pile of cash, that's all that matters in a startup situation being funded by one who has the assets to fund the startup.

Look, I am NOT trying to be dick here, but, I just hate to see us (ATSers) get lost in the inane while the big picture is cruising right by us. Where the initial cash came from to fund TTSSA doesn't really matter at all, compared to where the funds are GOING.

That's my frustration point.

Why the hell do we care whether the initial funding came from TDL's bank, his back pocket, or a hot dog stand as long as it didn't come from a nefarious "intel group" or a menacing Russian Oligarch? Why would this even be an issue much less something we would point to as an issue with the whole scheme?

Color me lost.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

You are so close it hurts : )

There are obviously arcane metaphysical laws we know little about that the phenomenon is operating within. I believe one is not going to understand all of this merely from intellectual discourse One of us or a group of us just have to one day get some real knowledge That's how all knowledge is acquired then disseminated; by a foremost group or person. Even in the material sciences that's how its done. When that person or group that has real knowledge decides to disseminate it, then it becomes their right to disseminate it as they see fit.

You don’t know, and I really mean this, how true that is!

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join