It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank you for the link Mirageman.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

An investor can invest any fractional amount over the minimum $200 they so choose. For example, $203.00, $233.33, etc. Price per share is $5, but any amount over the $200 minimum simply buys fractional shares.

That's fair and makes sense. Thanks for pointing it out!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

An investor can invest any fractional amount over the minimum $200 they so choose. For example, $203.00, $233.33, etc. Price per share is $5, but any amount over the $200 minimum simply buys fractional shares.

You are correct that $200 is the minimum investment. But you can't buy partial shares. There is no provision in the offer document to do so and if you go online and click the invest button it tells you your investment must be divisible by $5.00

So the odd $3 remains a strange anomaly.

My guess is most "investors" went for the simple, risk-averse $200 minimum, and a few with plenty of discretionary 'monopoly' monies invested much more, perhaps a few investors at tens or even hundreds of thousands of $. Everyone is likely to lose everything to the salaries Tom and his wife and selected pals are paying themselves -until it runs out.

No space ship. No disclosure. No stars

No hot dogs either.

I suspect that Tom's 'Our Two Dogs' exists as some kind of financial container for tax avoidance purposes. DeLonge runs 16 listed companies.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: [post=23188189]Outrageo

Great find Miragemen.

I knew TD had some LLC, Inc. and LP’s but 16!? Talk about your alphabet agency slush fund for off book ops.

But seriously it Seems TD has some good accountants and had some success whether tax shelters or other wise.

A few theories ( unconfirmed) could be gleaned from this.

- TTS academy's inception by TD was years ago with just the intent of making a sci fi media company with Levenda. No space ships, no meta-materials, no AATIP and Elizondo. Just a another LLC for TD to have a few books about an interest in UFOs while off from Blink 182.

- Unbeknownst to TD , Bigelow had been looking to continue the NDIS work but have the spot light off of the Bigelow brand. His relations with NASA and Bigelow Aerospace was too important. Whether NASA said it officially or he came to the realization himself . The soon to be face ( one of them anyway) of space hotels and private space flight couldn’t be associated with chasing little green men.

- I’ll bet Delonge wasn’t the only candidate for this venture but because of the business structure already in place with Delonge’s LLC/INC/LP’s. It makes hiding, diverting, and supplying funding easier.

- Ill bet if you look hard enough (im going to look) you will find Bigelow's fingerprints on one, some or many of those LLC/LP's.

- we all have been scratching our heads as to how/why was Tom Delonge the face of this? He couldn’t possibly have influenced DOD and IC high ups to agree to any of this. No f@#%ing way!

- It has to have been His business structure that was already in place.

Wow. Great find Miragemen! Hopefully another potential piece of the puzzle.

edit on 28-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: grammah

edit on 28-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

- we all have been scratching our heads as to how/why was Tom Delonge the face of this? He couldn’t possibly have influenced DOD and IC high ups to agree to any of this. No f@#%ing way!

It does not quite add up does it?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It does not quite add up does it?

It starts to if you theorize (just a theory) that TD really was just used for his twitter followers and the ready-to-go shell company structure he had in place.

An example:

So Luis Elizondo as he stated "leaves" his current position with the DOD (what his official title or position was is still not confirmed). Leaves behind as he stated a salary, healthcare, and pension. Leaves his Tenure in the military structure. To become the " Director of Global Security & Special Programs" for TTS academy? How? Why? What incentive does Elizondo have with exception to his word that the "Pentagon was not taking UAP seriously"?

A guy that I think we can agree on at least to what we have seen of him so far is an intelligent , sharp guy. But unless I am missing something , he isn't independently wealthly to be able to scrap decades of work to put all his eggs in the Tom DeLonge To The Stars Academy basket. Sounds inane.

I dont think TD has the liquid wealth to lure Elizondo to take those extreme measures. I do think Bigelow does. But he would have to do behind the scenes through TTS academy.

A pure guess on my part would be to solely get Luis Elizondo to do what he did and risk what he has so far. Ball park of $5 million. Purely a guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You have a decent working theory here I'll say that.

Going back to the build up to this launch DeLonge was the PR man. He was talking aliens, UFO crashes were real, Roswell happened bodies were recovered, people were abducted, Jesus was going to save you. Books got released and then he delivered his 'pièce de connerie' (as they say in French. Although the English is just as apt
) on the Joe Rogan show.

That effectively ended Phase 1 of this "Mis-closure" exercise.

"To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science" meanwhile is registered and his existing "To the Stars" company becomes part of it via vertical integration.

The now TTS AAS is registered as a Public Benefit Corporation in Delaware. I would guess there are advantages to registering your company in Delaware rather than DeLonge's home state of California. But that's not something I've looked into and I don't want this becoming like the Financial Times either!!!

Phase 2 began with the TTS AAS launch. Now the Big Boys are involved. Elizondo is Global Security Advisor. His main job is to now stop leaks from DeLonge's brain and he becomes defacto spokesperson.

Elizondo seems to be a very sharp guy with a likeable personality. He seems more Ed Ruppelt than Richard Doty in character. Although there are a fair few questions that still need answering. One of them is whether he's actually resigned from the DoD or not.....But that will all have to wait.

What will Phase 3 bring us?

edit on 28/2/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

PS I am not even sure that hotdog stand is even real.

I'm pretty sure that it is not. I can find no trace of it in San Diego.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think they told TDL in no uncertain terms, after the Rogan disaster, “Look pal, you flubbed the dub.”

"We don’t think you have the capacity to run this show, not the knowledge, gift of the bag, like at least Greer has, and your facts are a little not what we had in mind”

Oh you will be on the crackerjack box, but were getting all the cracker jacks for ourselves, don’t you touch em”

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

PS I am not even sure that hotdog stand is even real.

Were you patrolling the streets asking if people had seen this strange
hot dog stand? or just google street view?

;-)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I think they told TDL in no uncertain terms, after the Rogan disaster, “Look pal, you flubbed the dub.”

"We don’t think you have the capacity to run this show, not the knowledge, gift of the bag, like at least Greer has, and your facts are a little not what we had in mind”

Oh you will be on the crackerjack box, but were getting all the cracker jacks for ourselves, don’t you touch em”

And one of the huge the questions is , WHO made that call?

Who made him go dark?

Who had the authority over Delonge to take the spot light away from him? Which I’m sure is no easy task because we have seen how he loves the attention and the audience.

TD is the President and CEO as stated by the TTS web site. If TTS wants to truely bring UAP topics to the public As credible science driven investigation they have to 1st and for most be honest about who they are.

I think we all can agree that the TTS team and structure is not as it seems or as it has been presented to us.

I go back to the finance and logistics of it all.

So where are all these team members today?
- are they working from their homes?
- do they have an office somewhere?
- who is paying for travel, per diem, hotel, weekly salaries, computers, etc
- who is coordinating travel, tv/radio spots, interviews, etc?
- do they have assigned projects they are working on currently
- progress meetings, progress reports, secure private data servers, etc.

With all that said I am a huge proponent of TTS and what they have done so far. I’m cheering them on from they cheap seats but I certainly have an eye on what has happened in the past.

That they are a Public benefit corporation I think that they have an obligation to investors to be open and honest and hopefully they will get there eventually.

Slainte

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Very strange that you can't find it, but what I heard (from Grant Cameron's youtube interview on the Tom Delonge topic) is it was a failed business so maybe it previously existed but no longer exists? I'm not really sure.

Are you the same Robert Sheaffer who wrote this badufos article on the Yukon case?

badufos.blogspot.com...

I've linked to it a couple of times here on ATS. If you're the same man, I'm a fan of your work. Welcome to ATS.

edit on 2018228 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes, that's me. Thanks.

Maybe To The Dogs is a failed business that just happened to have a half million dollars lying around to loan to DeLonge's other venture?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes, that's me. Thanks.

Maybe To The Dogs is a failed business that just happened to have a half million dollars lying around to loan to DeLonge's other venture?
That's more or less what the interviewer said to Grant Cameron. One could get the impression it might be some kind of tax shelter or writeoff for DeLonge, but I don't know about that. It does seem odd that a failed business has so much money to lend.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe Delonge is looking at the measly $500k they brought in since they launched, the looming deadline/ $5M minimum, the reality of building a next generation spaceship with reverse engineered alien tech, the luke warm reception GIMBAL and FLIR videos received once the people realized how flimsy this version of disclosure is, the fact that he's surrounded by CIA agents who are probably micro managing his every move and thinking about getting the band back together.

Blink183

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oh wow, hello Mr. Sheaffer.

As for Delaware...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ahh – I see the discrepancy: we’re seeing different “Investment” GUI….

Not to belabor the point, Mr. Mirageman, but you can indeed buy fractional shares in TTS - I did so myself. I just checked again - and it appears you still can buy fractional shares. YOU don't specify the SHARE fraction yourself, you simply invest any DOLLAR amount over $200 you wish, and the shares (including fractions of share) that YOUR investment buys is calculated for you. It is a DOLLAR amount you choose to invest that determines how many shares you purchase. Any dollar amount that is not an even $5 increment merely buys a fractional share for the remainder, such as in your own example of a $203.00 investment getting you 40.6 shares (40 shares plus 6/10 fractional share). I know this is so because, again, I did it myself (yes, with TTS -and many other stock purchases as well).

I just clicked the "Invest" button and got the following dialogue box, with a field for entering a $233.33 investment, will buy me 46.66600000000004 shares. I don't see anywhere what you show (with the $5 restriction). I didn’t go through with it this time (even I won’t throw good money after bad if I can help it!). But it’s the same interface as the first time around, and, I completed the transaction, including acquiring fractional shares, without further incident. Here's what it looks like:

Of course, the wisdom of making the initial investment is still to be decided, though I’m not expecting a dime back. Once all those hot dog debts and Kari takes her cut (BTW - what’s she contributing to TTS?), my guess is there will be little left for me, and the rest of us suckers. So why invest in the first place? Ahhhh – there’s the rub. I have my reasons…

In any case, I enjoy your well-thought-out posts and appreciate your inquisitive demeanor, Mirageman. Fun stuff, eh?

Carry On Wayward Gents (and, ahem, ladies…
)
edit on 3/1/2018 by Outrageo because: ^

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Think Grant Cameron might have been on the money when he suggested this was all supposed to play out under Hillary not Trump.

The most likely reason for Lou's continuing altruistic involvement is that they are now in a holding pattern until they can become "of value" to whichever candidate goes after the disclosure vote in the next Presidential election.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Who made him go dark?

Yeh it's like the opposite of what happened to Michael Jackson back in the early 1980s (sorry bad joke!).

But someone has muzzled him for sure. His inane ramblings prior to the launch of TTS AAS had to be stopped once $$ were involved and the law of the land was applied to this project.

The company's registered offices is :

1051 S. Coast Hwy 101
Suite B
Encinitas, CA 92024

Here's a snap

And here it is on Google Earth street view

From the launch documents TTS has only 3 employees. Tom gets $100k p.a. guaranteed but that's where things become a little bit complicated dealing with employees. The company seems to use the terms, employee, officer and directors. Tom appears to be all three. While others are officers but not employees.....it's complicated.

We have nine employees employed by the Entertainment Division, TTS. Employees Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford are officers of TTS as well as significant employees. We anticipate hiring as necessary to grow the business, and the current officers may be replaced as we staff up. In particular, we are looking for a Chief Executive Officer at TTS AAS.

Any officer that is an employee will receive a commensurate salary for his or her role (standard for the company size and experience of the candidate). If a current officer transitions to being an employee, the same salaried compensation will apply. If an officer is not an employee, we expect to pay for any out of pocket costs for acting on the company’s behalf (travel, per diem, etc.), but other compensation has not been determined by the Board. We do not anticipate compensating members of the Board of Directors at this time.

The rest of your questions are, at least partially, answered by checking out the legal documentation:

www.sec.gov...

I think it would get a bit boring to go through everything.

With all that said I am a huge proponent of TTS and what they have done so far. I’m cheering them on from they cheap seats but I certainly have an eye on what has happened in the past.

To be honest the business model seems very problematic to me. 'To the Stars' could well be the 21st century version of late 1970s Studio Six in Hollywood!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

It's not a different investment GUI. You didn't click the 'next' button which is where the message tells you amounts must be divisible by $5.

Under normal circumstances you cannot buy fractions of a share in a company. You can via a trust fund, or receive them from a dividend repurchase scheme which many companies operate.

So if you managed to acquire a fraction of a share in TTS first time around then the answer to our little anomaly must be that they had to 'fix' the web scripts once it became apparent people (or maybe just you
) were acquiring fractions of stock.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join