It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

"there is something in the water" lol...

I'll have some of whatever he's drinking.

indeed!

IF he is speaking the entire truth (huge IF, I know) I feel bad for him... he can only share so much and is getting raked over the coals by the UFO community, arguably the only group of people he really needs to win over to get traction on the story.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

indeed!

IF he is speaking the entire truth (huge IF, I know) I feel bad for him... he can only share so much and is getting raked over the coals by the UFO community, arguably the only group of people he really needs to win over to get traction on the story.

If.

I thought the segue to 'organize and ask the government for the data' was very interesting...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
He says he wants us to analyze the data and come to our own conclusions, but obviously knows by now that they will need a smoking gun for this to get taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

indeed!

If.

I thought the segue to 'organize and ask the government for the data' was very interesting...

agreed... but now even FOIA requests won't do much if its all privatized with Bigelow et al

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

indeed!

If.

agreed... but now even FOIA requests won't do much if its all privatized with Bigelow et al

Gotta wonder about the politics of this all...

Now the weird materials...

edit: Bigelow has all the data in his warehouse facilities, away from our prying eyes. Also the material 'reacts' when subjected to certain stimuli...might be worth it to look for this 'Sierra case' in the Vallee sample picture.
edit on 12018f2801America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They're getting metaphysical now...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Isn't that basically Kit Green's take on religion in America?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

On the fake image: It was deliberate, because we were encouraging people to go online.
a reply to: 1ofthe9

LMAO. Spoken like a master bull#ter.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

On the fake image: It was deliberate, because we were encouraging people to go online.
a reply to: 1ofthe9

LMAO. Spoken like a master bull#ter.

Just like how its suddenly our job to demand the government release the data (from Bigelow).

edit: DEMONIC FORCES

edit: another office stole the congressional funding? what

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Familiar with Kit Green, not really sure what you are referring to though.

He is confirming that elements within the DOD considered the phenomenon demonic.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
He said they are working hard on getting more hard data released and was hopeful it would come out eventually.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Familiar with Kit Green, not really sure what you are referring to though.

He is confirming that elements within the DOD considered the phenomenon demonic.

If the Collins Elite guys are real to some degree, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd jump in at some point. I should point out certain people were involved in the early Collins Elite stuff who were connected to Bigelow and friends...hall of mirrors.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is the source of Bigelow's space habitats.

Now one thing I've noticed in reading this stuff is that the NASA breakthrough propulsion guys, starting with Alan Holt's stuff in the 1980s, starts subtly showing up in the 1990s with Bigelow. The EMdrive people? Well, Eric Davis was at Skinwalker Ranch and got...messed with. Or so the story goes. You could probably even chase this back to the 1950's with the aerospace guys running inhouse UFO groups (wonder where all this paperwork went...).

Now I'm wondering if these guys got dropped by NASA, and Bigelow snapped them up like Transhab. Corporate FTL research, heck of a thing...

edit: does anyone have copies of the stuff on Jack Sarfatti's website? I can't seem to access any of the documents.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's the list of ejected materials in that Vallee presentation.

'Sierra' is interesting. One of Bigelow's sequestered events? Also check out that NIDS sample from 1996 - is that the recovered material from the Ranch?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Willtell

I noticed. They're pushing some form of the IDH. Which I personally lean toward myself. That doesn't mean I trust them though lol.

Your right. The Levenda book emphasis that too.

Of course, it looks like they had a meeting and passed around the new nomenclature they would all publicly use since you hear all of them using the same language.

This is organized

The best you could say is this can hypothetically lead to something if their sincere, but that's the problem they aren’t trusted; few think their sincere.

If your NOT sincere and seeking truth you wont find it.

Its hard enough to find when you are sincere.

edit on 26-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the hints about Elizondo on C2C am. I will listen to it when I get some free time.

Just another thing that makes me go hmmm!

The above is a snapshot of TTSA website a few minutes ago.

The minimum investment is $200 and the shares are $5 per share.

Where did the odd $3 come from?

edit on 27/2/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe someone donated $203?

Or they only allowed to make 5 dollar multiplus donations? Idk...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I don't know the system they are using, but this could have been caused by multiple reasons. Placeholder (no system), manual typo (stupid system), rounding issue, transaction(s) (debet/credit) allready took place on the account, administrative costs, one hot dog on the house, etc.

Who knows?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I'm going with the one hotdog on the house. The only customer to have bought a hotdog from Our Two Dogs Inc.

Also there is a great link here : omnitalkradio.weebly.com...

It lists all the major interviews and media pieces so far on one page.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

An investor can invest any fractional amount over the minimum $200 they so choose. For example, $203.00, $233.33, etc. Price per share is $5, but any amount over the $200 minimum simply buys fractional shares.

My guess is most "investors" went for the simple, risk-averse $200 minimum, and a few with plenty of discretionary 'monopoly' monies invested much more, perhaps a few investors at tens or even hundreds of thousands of $.

Everyone is likely to lose everything to the salaries Tom and his wife and selected pals are paying themselves -until it runs out. No space ship. No disclosure. No stars.

But let's watch it run it's course. Should be at least entertaining from the sidelines - especially once the howling from "investors" hits a crescendo within a year or so if not sooner.

Tip: Put your $200 in Amazon, LMT, or e.g., Berkshire/Buffet issues or something that will more likely make you some profit -and let you sleep at night... As Tommy himself has emphasized, he's all about "entertainment". Don't expect much more than that... (and good luck competing with Disney, et al - that $2.5MM is chump change to the real entertainment powerhouses).

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join