It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Willtell

you mean he's bennewitzing delonge/ttsa to accomplish a false narrative and manipulate perceptive awareness of the greater ufo community just like they got bennewits to unwittingly do back in the day when he parroted their IC contrived garbage back to the masses?

...its almost like I've been saying just that since the beginning of this delonge debacle almost a year ago.

nobody listens to bassplyr

I think you make a great point.

Rather than the bennowitz aliens are evil and abducting children lunacy this is an upgraded scam emphasizing all this propulsion nonsense and super powers from aliens crap.

A scam is a scam whether its based on bogus monsters or bogus technology

Upgraded IC phony and upgraded alien fake theory

edit on 25-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Another point. I don’t think they care that we few in this small corner of ATS expose them. In fact, they may want this scam to be clear to people who have a little background information and that’s all it is, were not smarter than anyone else, just have more information of their past antics.

I believe the key is keeping a lid on this. And that in itself is truly a deep mystery.

All these wild goose chase theories they put out through dupes like TDL and Bennewitz serve to do two things. One, distract people from the truth, and two, discredit the idea of “the phenomenon”.

We’ve moved out of the aliens are devils era onto the warp drive era and “we can take et home”

Personally, I am a believer in the “phenomenon” but think it has to do with metaphysical phenomenon and reasons that have to do with human nuclear dabbling.

I also believe they may have given some technology to us but not much that contributes to any warp drives and propulsion theories.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Another point. I don’t think they care that we few in this small corner of ATS expose them. In fact, they may want this scam to be clear to people who have a little background information and that’s all it is, were not smarter than anyone else, just have more information of their past antics.

I believe the key is keeping a lid on this. And that in itself is truly a deep mystery.

They got the NYT to push this stuff. Thats a first for these guys I think.

Also scroll to 15:22 and dig the bit about being hired for counterintelligence purposes.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'd be interested to hear your connections between metaphysics, nuclear dabbling and the ufo phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Suppose the idea is to burn it all down? Take a gander at all the names attached to this timebomb in one way or another.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I'd be interested to hear your connections between metaphysics, nuclear dabbling and the ufo phenomenon.

I think some so called aliens may be a part of the hidden metaphysical hierarchy and are watching closely the massive nuclear weapons on the planet.

Call them angels, God, or whatever.

Their common sense

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Burn down the…UFO story?

Maybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is something I peeped in the conversation of this TDL/TTSA/AATIP group and associated hangers on.

They all are using the same buzz words, which don’t include the word alien anymore.

Their all calling it “the phenomenon”. Listening to this guy called the Dark Journalist he noticed the same thing.

Now Levenda, of course, started this in his ghost written book he wrote for TDL

Their trying to alter the nomenclature within the alien UFO milieu. That may be a control mechanism, something we all are familiar with.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I think it comes from the term UAP
edit on 26-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Burn down the…UFO story?

Maybe.

Firesale prices.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Luis is live now

"I think I still have my security clearance."

"Russian aircraft over California." what?
edit on 12018f2812America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I noticed. They're pushing some form of the IDH. Which I personally lean toward myself. That doesn't mean I trust them though lol.

edit on 26-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
annnnd they're talking about the health effects stuff. He brings up the Cuban 'noise attack' thing.
edit on 12018f2812America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I noticed. They're pushing some form of the IDH. Which I personally lean toward myself. That doesn't mean I trust them though lol.

Not necessarily...an earlier Elizondo interview he addressed this and said that "they" wanted to avoid making any statements that would be considered hypothetical. He said they were comfortable describing what was seen or picked up via radar etc. but didn't want to assume it was "aliens"...He said people can draw their own conclusions but that it would be irresponsible for him to suggest that they knew what the source of these phenomenon are. I don't trust him either, but this made sense to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Luis danced around the health effects thing like a greased cat. Wasn't sure he could talk about it. Are they clamming up about the brain stuff?

There really isn't much in terms of statements, he's giving some really vague answers.
edit on 12018f2801America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit: now says he had nothing to do with the video release, and says to take it up with the NYT. annnd they just joked about Bigelow owning Art Bell and co...yeah they're reading the thread.

'inside the BAAS program'...what?

omg now trying to justify the balloon photo...jeez guys...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

once your contract is finished whether you resigned or whatever your clearance is immediately void. you are still bound to NDAs with severe legal persecution. sounds to me like he never left working for the govt. and is lying.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Now we're all supposed to go demand the evidence from the government. wait what?

snippets here

On the fake image: It was delibirate, because we were encouraging people to go online. We were quoting info from the web. It would be disingenuous to not use the image from that info, we knew it was not real. We needed to keep what we were doing at the time (Tic Tac Video Analysis) under wraps until it was done Luis: "I don't want you to believe me blindly, I want you to ask your leadership for the data so you can make your own decisions, and learn more collectively!"

and they just brought up the giant USO thing

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"there is something in the water"

lol...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

"there is something in the water" lol...

I'll have some of whatever he's drinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join