It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If you want to be one of the cool kids, you have to watch it!

It's got a 20 year old or so Leslie Neilson in it.. just that's enough reason to watch it!

I know that the I.C. spooks did the UFO thing originally to mess with the Russians..
but the more I think about it.. blaming little green men in nuts and bolts ships..
for 'paranormal events' is the perfect cover.. to keep people from believing that
they could, under the right circumstances generate High Strangeness on their
own.

Anything to keep the people sheep-like and unempowered.

Wouldn't it be ironic.. if it was the funky EM/plasma experiments and Black
craft that is CAUSING the "antenna affect" in most cases.. not the old
fashioned way of say "Kundalini"?

The very addictive tech toys the deep military/state might rely upon..
might be "opening the minds" of the people they are trying to keep
deluded with fake UFO stories.

Kev

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It could be the next step in the MKUltra mind control experiments.

I can't help but wonder if all these mass shootings are the results of perfecting a manchurian candidate type of technology.

The whole Bobby Kennedy/Sirhan Sirhan deal seemed like the beginning of the IC manipulations.

I still believe there is some high strangeness truth to the UFO issue, even though most of the "documented" cases started in 1947 along with the state of the cold war and IC machine... that being said, the amount of evidence we have showing the IC manipulating the story line is far greater than any evidence we have of actual alien or multidimensional beings traveling our little outpost in the universe.

I can't imagine why the IC community would spend so much time, money and energy propagating mis and disinformation around the UFO story if there wasn't something to it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

I agree.

The number of times that I have encountered massive, undeniable
high strangeness, with no doubt whatsoever? Maybe 6-12 times.. in that
neighborhood.

And I somewhat attract it.

It's a pretty small incidence rate.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well, I think its the implant that Vallee was talking about.

...also apparently they use a stud finder to find ‘implants’.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Apparently we've had our own piece of a flying saucer hidden away in the National Science Museum.

Missing wreckage from a miniature ‘flying saucer’ which was hailed as the ‘British Roswell’ has been found in a tin box in London’s Science Museum. The lump of metal discovered on Silpho Moor near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, in 1957 was so strange that it was dubbed the ‘Silpho UFO’. The disc, which was 16 inches in diameter and weighed 22 lbs was inscribed with hieroglyphics, similar to the wreckage of the so-called spacecraft found at Roswell, New Mexico in June 1947.

When the object was cut open a book made of 17 thin copper sheets was found inside, with each sheet covered in more hieroglyphs.

Local café owner Phillip Longbottom claimed the hieroglyphs translated into a 2000-word message sent by an alien called Ullo, which contained a warning of 'You will improve or disappear.'

it has now emerged it was sent to the Science Museum in London in 1963, where it has remained forgotten in the archives for more than 60 years......

It was only discovered after Dr David Clarke of Sheffield Hallam University, recently gave a talk on the release of the Ministry of Defence’s UFO files at the Science Museum.....

"One of the museum staff tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was aware that "bits of a flying saucer" had been kept in a cigarette tin in the museum group store for decades.

Full Story - Daily Telegraph UK

Anyone across the Atlantic that owns a large warehouse paid for with US Taxes want to start the bidding?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Aug. 26, 1957?
How does this drain the swamp for the AATIP?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I have no words for how silly this gets.

I'ts worse than MM's sense of humor.

PS:

When the make the fake UFO debris, why do they always
have to put hieroglyphs on it?

Are project Stargate people behind this?

Ever since that Roswell shelf paper had little duckies and stuff
on it, "they" have to put hieroglyphs on everything.

Kev
edit on 17-2-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks like Wired has put forth their 2 cents...Interesting breakdown.

'What Is Up With Those Pentagon UFO Videos?'

www.wired.com...

edit on 2 17 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When they make the fake UFO debris, why do they always have to put hieroglyphs on it? Are project Stargate people behind this?

I just found it odd that after all this talk of samples from UFOs in Las Vegas up pops this story from 60 years ago. If you look at other news reports some say the object was tested at Manchester University which revealed the shell contained lead and the copper parts of unusual high purity.

Where have we heard that one before?

However Jenny Randles (a Leading UK Ufologist) declared it was all a hoax. I think the hieroglyphics and the rather inane message "You will improve or disappear" said to be inside the object strengthen that assertion.

Now "Forbidden Planet" here I come...........

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

Very interesting. In fast snapshot:

- The UAP videos were never seemingly classified by the US DoD never mind being de-classified.

- Officials at the DoD say they did not release any videos.

- WIRED was unable to verify that Elizondo worked on AATIP although he did work at the Pentagon.

- Elizondo said he resigned in October 2017 to become part of 'To The Stars. WIRED’s FOIA request for Elizondo's resignation letter turned up no records.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: KenTodd

Very interesting. In fast snapshot:

- The UAP videos were never seemingly classified by the US DoD never mind being de-classified.

- Officials at the DoD say they did not release any videos.

- WIRED was unable to verify that Elizondo worked on AATIP although he did work at the Pentagon.

- Elizondo said he resigned in October 2017 to become part of 'To The Stars. WIRED’s FOIA request for Elizondo's resignation letter turned up no records.

Man, this keeps getting weirder and weirder.
edit on 12018f2809America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Looks as though ATS has been referenced through the efforts of one Isaac Koi.

'And a copy of one of the much-touted videos has been online since at least 2007. UFO researcher Isaac Koi (a pseudonym under which he writes about the topic) established that the second video in the Times story, of an event in 2004, appeared online in 2007. Someone posted it on the conspiracy website Above Top Secret, and Koi delved into its origins.'

Link to source...per ATS rules? (not sure so I'm linking it...again.)

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Isaac Koi is one of them/the aviary.... I knew it!!

just kidding, good to see credit where credit is due.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Still need to see the movie though the trailer in itself spoiles a lot. It made me thinking how something like this could work, but I wanted to pull it away from AI or machines.

Now if you have an energy field, doesn't matter where it comes from, that keeps itself together (surface tension like effect) I would assume you can see this as a Boltzmann system. Now if for some reason an external actor influences this system you might as well get something out of it. Perhaps a 'Boltzmann brain' or a soft distorted carbon copy of the outside influencer.

The quality of that copy would depend on how strong the influencer is (antenna power), distance, time, etc. I don't think it's far fetched to think about this in a 2 way direction where the influencer gets 'influenced' as well. So when for some reason your energy surface tension form manages to stay alive / by luck keeps being preserved, things could get messy. Not even talking about deliberate interactions for whatever purpose (though I can think of a few applications).

Different scale different effects.

Not saying this is the case, just playing around with ideas (many thrown around here).

edit on 19-2-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Or both? Whenever I see/hear footage of gongs and deep murmured shanting I cringe.

Different cause, some effect?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For those interested a treble D special was featured on the Jimmy Church Show a few days ago.

Dolan, Doty and DeLonge are all discussed.

For those who want to skip Jimmy Church's first usual 30 mins of usual waffle interspersed with ads for beverages, and medicines of questionable use, then : USE THIS LINK to skip straight in

They are fairly critical of the To the Stars Academy. When I've listened to it all properly I will give a more comprehensive update.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Oh my oh my. This does seem interesting Mirageman
. I shall be sure to listen.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wait, did they get the Bill Moore janitor thing from ATS?

edit: dolan name dropping isaac koi. also saying to check out metabunk, haha. the balloon story is...very interesting. Dolan is keen to argue that this was some kind of innocent mistake, but I'm not sure I share that view. These guys are def reading ATS/this thread.

also says people in the scene by and large had no idea about the balloon thing until a few people started talking.

edit on 12018f2811America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12018f2812America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12018f2812America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

you'd be surprised who's reading ats as lurkers.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The first half of the show was a discussion about Doty. It was interesting. But it's not really relevant to this thread.

I don't listen religiously (pun intended) to Church but I know in the days after the 'To the Stars Academy (TTSA)' launch he was very much in favour of it. Here he seemed to be very scathing. The criticism was almost totally based around the use of the 'mylar' birthday balloon. Even getting the guy who debunked the photos (back in 2005 as part of a wholly different UFO case) Steve Mera on the phone to talk about.

Dolan was more cautious where the photo was concerned stating perhaps it was a genuine mistake. However Mera had contacted various people including "TTSA" with no reply. Dolan & Jimmy Church were both saying they'd had more than 2 months to issue clarification and apologies. So far nothing has been forthcoming.

There was some discussion about the videos released by TTSA. It was mentioned that one was from an incident on the East Coast of the USA and the other had been around since 2007 (ATS I believe was name-checked at that point.) Throwing huge doubts about what was really going on.

Richard Dolan did briefly mention that he couldn't understand how the TTSA project could actually work in reality as it would take $billions to do what they claimed to be doing. However that was as far as it went.

So yes, people are paying attention to ATS. Perhaps not enough attention though.

There was no mention of the peculiar financial arrangements in the offer documents. There was not talk that TTSA has only 3 full time employees and that Elizondo is not listed at all. Nothing about FOIA searches (so far) turning up no information on the AATIP project or even Elizondo's apparently non-existent resignation letter to the DoD. No links back to Bigelow were really discussed nor the talk of retrieved UAP alloys.

Take it all at face value and it seems Church has turned against the project. Dolan, although he carefully chose his words, was also doubtful of where it was headed.

However we also have to consider that maybe other agendas are at work. Both Church and Dolan have shows on the KGRA network. Maybe they are finding the information loops have now been closed down on them? . It might just be the need to appear ahead of the game and not look foolish if this TTSA all falls apart. But that would all be speculation.

Yet the biggest question is what has happened to Tommy of Long?

It seems like ever since October he's been told to shut up and leave it to the big boys. Who have done a much better job of things.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join