It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
well I would hope other sentient creatures don't just attack either. so maybe some of it isn't ours. and if we did see something that wasn't ours sometimes shooting it down won't lead anywhere productive or even help with your attempt to decipher the mystery.

I'm conflicted. Sort of like killing a Bigfoot. It would be sad to kill a Bigfoot, since they seem to be relatively intelligent and there probably aren't that many of them around. On the other hand, then we would know. Same thing with UFOs.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I suppose the assumption is that if it's not actively attacking, then it's probably "one of ours." And the fact that pilots apparently seem to be quite reluctant to unleash their hellfire on a UFO is a clear indication of the level of compartmentalization in the services. They know that they might not have a need to know, so they play it safe.

That may well be all there is to it. Perhaps I was over-analysing it all.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
This thread has gone off track some what, and it's becoming increasingly hard to tell what the key players think and what members here believe.

I'd strongly recommend listening to the interviews with Jacques Vallee - the full Grimerica one and the slightly earlier one with Skeptico. Having gone over them both, and a few other sources, it's clear:

- Vallee's views have changed significantly
- There are samples from both 1947, 1957 and other incidents
- The results are more complex that those initially gleaned from 1957
- Vallee now considers certain abduction implants need further investigation.

Implants.

Please note that I'm not talking about the truth, just what the key players consider the truth. Vallee's current views as stated in Skeptico and Grimerica align well with Nolan, Putoff and Dr Green.

I'll leave you with the elements:
- Terrahertz radiation that causes changes to human physiology
- Immunological changes
- Epigenetic changes
- Chronic inflammation
- Brain changes
- An antennae switched on area only visible in experiencers fMRI scans
- Engineered earth alloys made of manipulated and pure ionic (sp?) variations of Magnesium
- Implants made of similar materials
- Rapid response teams for future encounters
- Some form of probe or monitoring device at cattle mutation sites made by BAASS (as written by Ben Mezrich in The 37th Parallel)

And the following very likely elements:
- Remote Viewing of future landings by experiencers
- A precognitive sentient phenomena
- 'Paranormal' events controlled by a group mind, whereby skeptical or rational minds in the group prevent the phenomena from manifesting.

All of the above can be backed up by interviews with the key participants from podcasts and books.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I guess this is kind of related; but I thought I read somewhere that Linda Moulton Howe and Bigelow were actually an item at one time. Has anyone else heard this?

Can you be more precise please? Bigelow is married.

Not forgetting both (Wife) have had to suffer the loss of a child as well as a grandson.

Lets keep this real and of course respectful

Wasn't intended to be insulting. I'm trying to find the source, but not having much luck so far (was just web chatter I was trying to confirm). Had no idea he was married, so we can toss this rumor in the bin.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
- Vallee's views have changed significantly

Do we know how they've changed? Is he going full Core Story(tm) now?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

if i can manage my master plan soon ill be in paradise anyways. walking along lazy sandy shores with warm waters, rainforests, and a loving family and simple happy life. I'm pretty sure things like the void will be something I can resist. maybe entertain it from time to time with good conversation with folks I've met along the journey.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I guess we have to give DeLong some credit; he did give Ufology a boost.

However, if you analyze his actual input he has brought nothing new just recycled UFO videos and recycled theories.

Perhaps the only new thing was the rare MSM attitude towards Ufology through the times story.

What does it all mean ?

According to the latest Cameron YouTube Delong represents a pre disclosure event

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Nothing new here. But a nice summary.

And despite what people think, Dr. Vallee doesn't just push his IDH
theory.. he's open to other theories.. he always has been.

The time we spoke, we discussed physical samples, physical evidence
and all that quite extensively.

He also doesn't like "stepping on people" even if he disagrees with them..
he's a gentleman. He will give someone space to work their theory
until more information is gained.

So for once I really disagree with you.

Nothing's changed. And not much has been off track, other than my
usual verbal excesses.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I'd like to make one observation.

Every last piece of the Consciousness/Technology/"UFO" puzzle, in one way or
another, has been weaponized from the very beginning.

The people who know how to weaponize consciousness have no desire to
disclose anything.

The greatest deception is always the prime lie - that there is something to
disclose.

Shaman's did it first.
Then Magicians.
The Priests
Then State-sponsored religions.
Then global religion.
Then global spiritism. (new age)
Now it's Technology mythology and UFOlogy.

Whatever exists or does not exist, has never been the issue.
The chuckle-heads who run things generally don't care what exists
or does not exist.

The essence of power is that you have control of something that others
want.. whether its a real thing or not.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Excellent Post. Thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

so we can toss this rumor in the bin.

Yes.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Now we have a movie based on Leslie Kean's book.

Strange times guys, strange times.

edit: annnndd they showed a fake picture to government officials. looks like they just grabbed it off that one blog.
www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 12018f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12018f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That’s very interesting Kev! You may well be right. I’m going on what I can find so you have me at a disadvantage.

For example. The abduction implant thing wasn’t someone else’s theory though - at least that’s not how I heard it - that was something he brought up and I thought had changed?

He’s a gentleman, your right but I have heard him put down Roswell numerous times in the past?

Personally I find the idea of implants a bit incredulous and can’t find previous evidence of him talking about it on any positive way?
edit on 24-1-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

- 'Paranormal' events controlled by a group mind, whereby skeptical or rational minds in the group prevent the phenomena from manifesting.

Sooooooo......
Who was rationally observing these "Paranormal events" to make sure they were errr...you know...actually happening.

I love it in all its simplicity....rational thinkers and sceptics prevent believers and irrational thinkers experiencing paranormal events!

We will need a team of irrational, believer scientists to prove this one....oh wait.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

What is the deal with the terahertz radiation nonsense?

It is (sub)millimeter radiation, between infrared and microwaves. As such it is produced by anything with a temperature > 2 Kelvin.

It is absorbed by water or anything containing water. A quick search shows the penetration depth for human tissue being ~1mm, dropping with shorter wavelengths.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Having had a think Kev - I think that there are a few areas you could clarify on that would really help the thread. As you know, if the explanation to all of this is some sort of paranormal then I believe you have the correct answer.

1) I noticed you mentioned that this recent set of revelations might be intended to generate more antennae syndrome. This seems different than the publicly stated antennae syndrome by Dr Green, Dr Nolan et al. Could you expand on your version and how it differs from the UAP Group one (if it really does at all).

2) It seems to me that UAP Group theory is predicated on Uri Gellar having genuine paranormal powers. If not then the remote viewing program and the basis of the UAP Group antennae theory are built on quicksand. Do you consider his kind of antenna different than the type you think might be being generated by this release? If so, don't you think the threshold/level for 'hosting' / incubation is very low indeed?

3) As we've discussed among ourselves, I believe any sentient phenomena would probably bother cattle as much as humans, and they too would demonstrate the brain and immunological changes that experiences have been found to? I know that you don't believe this is the case. Could you hazard a guess as to why probes/observation devices are still being deployed to these sites by BASS?

Sorry for the interrogation - but I think that these will help.

Also - regarding implants, as I stated, Jacques has changed his mind as he says himself. The overall idea of Jacques changing his opinion on the phenomena is quite clear in both interviews but is explicitly stated by one of the interviewers.

(my emphasis below to make it easier to find the points)

it was surprising to listen to Dr. Vallee admitting how, after being very skeptical initially about the nature of the odd objects being extracted out of the bodies of alleged abductees –justifiably so, given how dermatologists are well acquainted with all the kind of odd foreign bodies which get harmlessly lodged beneath the skin, to which patients will have no recollection of how they got there if they had an incident at an early age– he is now convinced some of these implants deserve further scrutiny. Perhaps it was Jeremy Corbell and the work he made with Leir just before he died what made Vallee changed his opinion, but in any case it was refreshing to once again corroborate that the reason Dr. Vallee is exceptional in this field, is because he’s not afraid of reinventing himself and change his mind about the phenomenon from time to time; unlike most researchers who may start by submitting one interesting theory or case, and then spend the rest of their career DEFENDING their position against any type of dissent and criticism –but then again, that’s what good scientists DO when presented with new data.

So either he's changed his mind since you spoke with him, or he's being very misleading. He's in no way going along with someone else's theory here or being a gentleman (although he is) - and that's going to be very clear to anyone who listens to both interviews (Skeptico and Grimerica. It's that point - where he differs from what you are saying that interests me - and what brought on this change so recently?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

You're quite right. It has to do with certain situations where this type of radiation can end up causing resonance damage in cavities. For Airman John Burrows this type of radiation shredded his inner mitral valve. There is at least one medical paper that describes this unusual type of injury - i think you'll find it Mirage's excellent thread on the RFI.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Well, I think that's the point, isn't it? There may have been no rational observers!

You can take it two ways. Either way, a rational mind will discourage the 'phenomena'. I'm sure you understand my meaning - it could work the same with spoon bending.

I think if you try and pick apart what has been stated, it's not going to make sense, and I certainly don't buy it myself as I mentioned in the post you referenced. However, I think there's far more to be gleaned from what the group as a whole believes, versus an objective truth.

At least for the purposes of this topic and thread (AATIP, Bigelow, UAP Treatment Group)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

It is absorbed by water or anything containing water. A quick search shows the penetration depth for human tissue being ~1mm, dropping with shorter wavelengths.

LOL - you will never understand the Thz's.
Any rational analysis or scepticism directly reduces the Thz's skin penetration depth..

In our studies (no "rationals" or sceptics allowed!) Thz's went very, very deep into the "inner dimensions" of that stuff under the skin.

Our Doctor (who is actually a plumber by trade but understands "flow physics") says he has never seen anything like it so wont be presenting it for peer review, making any notes or even attempting to explain how deep very, very is.

The team physicist (who is actually a vet but has an interest in how things work) says he has never seen Thz's go so "very very deep" in his life.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Claims to have data that contradicts our current understanding of the laws of physics, but chooses not to publish such data on the grounds that it is so obscure that no one deserves a chance to interpret it for themselves.

Classic.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join