It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Are we talking about the The Rosetta Deception?

The year is 1946 and the world has just emerged from years of brutal warfare that resulted not only in the deaths of millions but the creation of weapons of mass destruction. The new found peace is precarious as nations are forced into or voluntarily take sides in the two major ideological camps of communism and capitalism. The Soviet Union and the United States, once allies during the war are now openly engaged in a war of words and threats.

But there is an even greater threat from within, as the United States has been infiltrated by Soviet spies and sympathizers who are not only actively exposing US secrets and strategies to the Soviet Union but influencing policy makers at the highest levels of US Government. Some spies have voluntarily come forward and have named names, but many remain hidden and a threat, the extent of which will not be realized until much later.

Into this melee is born an organization like no other – a master guild of magicians – who will use the dark arts to tease out of the shadows the Russian spies that linger there. Their amazing performance is told here for the first time after almost seventy years of obscurity, their magic so well-conceived that their veil of illusion continues to this day.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

a reply to: mirageman

The craft were described as white and tic-tac like in shape in this case. So who decides that it's not secret technology from a potential enemy?

Perhaps they know very clearly that the orbs are not Russian.

I don't think you've understood me.

You've quoted me talking about the tic-tac shaped craft seen by Fravor which is certainly not an orb.

......"A White Tic-Tac, about the same size as a Hornet, 40-feet long with no wings," Fravor described. "Just hanging close to the water."

Source

So I don't follow you, sorry, because it wasn't an orb. This was the size of a jet fighter.

My original point was how would a pilot know whether to engage such a craft or not? Who makes the call?

You hear time and time again how military witnesses were fearful of reporting UFOs. But how do they know it's not from a foreign power and decide not to report it? Do they just let it go if it doesn't look like something out of Jane's Defence Weekly. That policy seems to be taking a huge risk that it wasn't a Russian, Chinese or even North Korean secret weapon.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ahh, I stand corrected.

new topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join