It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I read the article.. was there something you found interesting?

Kev

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I read the article.. was there something you found interesting?

Kev

I was worried that coverage might be hard to get. With luck we might be able to turn the heat up.

Would congresscritters be of use? Wonder if they could help with the FOIA stuff.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I think Carrion is a must if you want to have a better grasp of the varied reasons the IC muck around in and muck up ufology.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The IC help’s create a lot of these UFO cults and obsessive believers and leaders then send straight men after them to debunk them.

A very well known and well respected researcher “straight man” wrote a book about him doing just that.

And if you're a mainstream researcher and start talking UFO stuff they'll harass you unless you work for them.

They did that to Robert Temple. He never wrote a UFO book again after The Sirius Mystery

I believe that’s their primary modes operandi

What their doing now, I don't know yet, its unclear

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.theufochronicles.com...

Recent interview with Elizando. Noted the 'trandmedium' (ie amphibious) bit. Managed to dodge backing up his beliefs, and took a shot at SETI. Thought that was unwarranted imho.

in some cases I've heard people say it could be what we refer to as preparation of the battlefield, you know, to determine if this planet we live on is something... that is something attractive for another species.

Did these guys walk out of a time portal from 1947 or something? What's with the hostile alien ghost stories? I know Bigelow seems to be a fan of that view, but why tell the public that? I'm not seeing any positive benefits from doing this, unless the point is to scare people into giving them
money. We just had a minor nuclear war scare - do we really need more scared people?

edit: For something completely off the wall, those Collins Elite type folks could always come clean too, or leak something.

edit on 12018f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Fear is the main tool in overwhelming reason.

Look at Catholicism. They say that before you were ever born, God decided whether
he was going to send you to hell, before you had ever done good or evil (it's a quote
from Isiah somewhere).

Original sin. Predetermination whether you go to heave o hell, regardless of who
you are, or what your actions are.

Turns most people who can read, into a blubbering pile of Jello. Unless they
have studied ancient history at the 12th grade level.. then they know it's all
a giant farce.

But most people don't study history.. and if they do, they do so with huge
preconceptions in place, that blinds them.

For example, I consider Russia to have been heroes in WWII. We should have
thanked them. But... both the USA and Russia were scooping up German
scientists and other resources... so the Russian's have always been the
'bad guys" who never did anything positive.. ever... which just isn't true..
It's Russian blood, more than most things that allowed Hitler to be
defeated.

Just an example.

Fear was the first game... and is ultimately the most powerful game.

Kev

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Carrion's research on 1947 deceptions is riveting.

Kev

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The craft were described as white and tic-tac like in shape in this case. So who decides that it's not secret technology from a potential enemy?

Perhaps they know very clearly that the orbs are not Russian.

and

KellyPrettyBear:

They can't catch the woo in a butterfly net either, so being very practical
they just blow it off. It's not like it interferes with nuclear devices or
anything..

If you antagonize 'it' then you might rile it up.. so it's best to just
put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes tight and say, "i do not
see an orange orb. I do not see an orange orb".

Flippant? Maybe not, maybe just down to earth and practical.

How about the neighbors scenario.

Context of "neighbors". A nice and friendly word to label UFOs, ETs, TDLs, extra/infra/inter dimensionals ad nauseum. A rather neighborly label if I may say so.

They know " people" live nearby because they see them occasionally, and they know from experience that the neighbors can defend themselves.

Embarrassingly out gunned, and technologically outclassed to the nth degree, the US and the US navy mostly ignores them, safest thing to do as KPB suggested above.

Like the Russian flyovers over US warships we see occasionally, if you start shooting where will it end?

Now I'm Australian, and Australians tend to think the yanks get a bit too big for their boots at times, what with all the technology, abombs, HAARPs, nuclear this and nuclear that.

One can also understand that the yanks have to save face at times and the yanks probably don't like to openly admit they are not top dog in this world by a long way. Always gotta be the biggest and best.

This whole thing of Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP might just be a face saving exercise because someone, along with Hollywood has (for some reason) created a perception of fear of the "aliens" in the western public eye and don't know how to fix it.

Everyone has a "bad" neighbor or two, everyone has "good" neighbors too. But that does not necessarily mean we live in a "bad" neighborhood.

To get on in a neighborhood, you gotta be nice and not upset other "people". The native folk here in Australia know you don't go to certain locations, they know you don't upset the neighbors. So do the native US folk, Skinwalker ranch for instance.

I'll put it this way: Stupid scientific business thinking people just waltz in and walk all over everyone. They plunder and destroy the natural world, they take over and pollute the land and oceans. The moon and mars are next.

If you wanted to upset the neighbors, guess what . . . .

Geez, sorry guys, that almost turned into a rant didn't it. But I think it needs to be said never the less.

One might say the modern world needs to learn some humility and some modesty.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Nice post.

I've always said, that if I were a member of an evolved, kind, decent species,
I'd post heavy guard on the Terran solar system. Any humans trying to escape
their own hell they have created, should be shot down. I don't care if Einstein
and Ghandi are in the escape craft.

Human DNA / whatever else we are, is so full of nastiness.. we should NOT
be allowed to leave our own solar system. Maybe ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think this might be related: back in June of 2017 the MJ12 meme pops up again. Between this and Bob Lazar coming back, its like all the old memes from the 90s are being thrown at the wall to see what sticks.

*rick doty pops out of a cake*

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

(sad smiley icon)

I kinda think the same, and thought so too in the past. But the death of a young and very innocent eyed american girl, and having her with me for quite some time showed me that even though she thought me a "monster" - she is worth saving.

Human children are worth saving and are perhaps the hope for a future.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: accuracy

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
I think this might be related: back in June of 2017 the MJ12 meme pops up again. Between this and Bob Lazar coming back, its like all the old memes from the 90s are being thrown at the wall to see what sticks.

*rick doty pops out of a cake*

It does seem like old home week, doesn't it?

They really need new material.

Kev

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

(Smiley icon)

I kinda think the same, and thought so too in the past. But the death of a young and very innocent eyed american girl, and having her with me for quite some time showed me that even though she thought me a "monster" - she is worth saving. Young human children are worth saving and are the hope for a future.

I agree.

Humans are worth saving.

But they can't be allowed to pollute the Universe at large, until they get their act together.

Kev

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yeah, your right.

I still don't know the answer on how to fix it. But I'll keep trying and if I can, I will.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

. . . . I promised the American girl I would find her a world where she would be safe from harm. But she needs other human children to grow up with and have a future.

This world would be just right for her if the people here would learn to be nice to each other.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: rephrased

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Totally agree. If there is an overseeing galactic 'U.N.' so to speak...I'd be shocked if we are not 'quarantined' to the Milky Way tbh...and such would be completely logical. We have a LOT of growing up to. The kicker for me is that a substantial percentage of 'us' are probably ready/worthy to continue to the next lesson(s) so to speak. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking...lol

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

I've wondered once or twice if humans had a go at leaving the sol a few thousand years ago and were a violent scourge to the local galaxy and quarantined. maybe that's what vallee's proposed control system is for. the rest of the galaxy using boltzmann brain type phenomena to deceive and keep us humans in our little cage and making the universe safe for everybody else. a joint effort by all the other intelligent critters out there. maybe they visit on occasion to remind them of what intelligence corrupted looks like or as a lesson in humility lest they end up violent creatures such as us. maybe we're biological weapons they release on occasion every 10,000 years when needed.

one thing if kevs idea has merit to it regarding boltzmann brains then a lot of our technology including induced plasma blooms (foo fighters and many similar 'ufo' phenomena) would probably be like an all you can eat buffet for these plasma creatures. no surprise high strangeness follows in the wake of many such sightings.

of course its always possible that there are plenty of other things associated with these types of vehicles that could be responsible for odd perceptions of time dilation, Alice in wonderland effects and other impairments of how the brain operates in the people nearby that are just by products of the vehicles propulsion methods.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The best way, in an energy efficient manner, to control a creature, or species of
creatures, is not to put up huge force walls and fleets of cloaked ships.

It's to infiltrate their nervous systems, and to put an electronic collar on them
from within --- for pennies on the dollar of energy outlay.

People who look to the stars for exotic explanations are probably quite
confused, about how exotic or advanced lifeforms / civilizations might act.

Just look at us.. how we do things..

it's guaranteed that these hypothetical others would NOT do what we do.

That wipes out 99% of all fantasies and theories humans come up with.

Kev

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Recently there was a live discussion of this topic in the Dark Journalist- Daniel Liszt, Alexandra Bruce, Joseph Farrell and later Walter Bosley joined them. The panel did a lot of dot-connecting by casting a much wider net. It's almost 3 hours long but maybe some of you might find the discussion interesting:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
BASSPLYR mentioned psychotronic weapons in an earlier post.

Here is a primer on the history of the science that goes back over a hundred years.

The history and Development of Radionics from borderlandsciences.org.

I owned the British Delawarr instruments and built some myself.

Like a lot of things that are useful, the powers that be go and do a very negative public relations job on it to destroy credibility.

It has been ten or more years since I was involved with the infamous black boxes and other researchers in that field, but there were whispers of Radionics broadcasts of influenza over Europe originating from Britain back then.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spell checker changing words on me

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join