It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
1st Rule of Biologic's? You Don't Talk About Biologic's!

Timothy Taylor

"Mr. Taylor has had a dual career in space and medicine for over 30 years. He worked on the Space Shuttle program in Cape Canaveral and continues to serve the Atlas, Delta and SpaceX programs in launch operations. He has supported over 40 space shuttle missions and 80 Department of Defense missions as a controller, systems engineer and field test engineer. As a principal investigator, he flew a biomedical experiment on Space Shuttle Columbia in 1991 and because of the experiment, and the resulting recognition, he went on to become the cofounder / VP of Engineering of Endius, Inc. a Boston based surgical device company.

Endius (originally known as Aust & Taylor Medical, Inc.), became an early entrant of endoscopic / minimally invasive spine surgery and has become known as the pioneering company in endoscopic spine surgery. The company relocated to Boston in 2002 and the world’s largest orthopedic company Zimmer acquired Endius in March, 2007 in a private transaction. Before being acquired, Endius was one of the fastest growing spinal device and implant companies in the U.S. Investors included Morgan Stanley Ventures, The Carlyle Group, Polaris Ventures, New England Venture Capital, Hickory Venture Capital and Hillman Medical. After hiring a seasoned CEO, Tim resigned from Endius in 2000 and joined Amendia / Spinal Elements as Chairman of the Board and then became Chairman of the Board of Vivex Biomedical, Inc.

He continues to serve on the Board of Directors of Vivex Biomedical, Inc. He continues to support Department of Defense launches from Cape Canaveral as well as advanced biomedical ventures, bridging the gap of aerospace and biomedical technologies. He holds over 40 patents, serves on medical and nonprofit boards and has published the book "Launch Fever."

Companies he has been involved in;
Endius
formerly Aust and Taylor Medical Corporation, was founded in 1992 by Dr. Gil Aust, an Orthopedic Surgeon and Timothy Taylor, an aerospace engineer formerly with NASA. The company's initial focus was on developing steerable instruments for Discectomy. Sold to Zimmer Holdings in 2007

Interesting Sidenote;
Endius - interesting how the "greeks" come up again here. Endius was a spartan metaphor duing the pelopnnesian war. Endius was a son of Alcibiades, member of a family whose connection with that of the Athenian Alcibiades had in a previous generation introduced into the latter this Lacedaemonian name. Apparently he was one of the three ambassadors sent by Sparta in 420 BC to dissuade Athens from entering into an alliance with Argos.

Amendia
Spinal Treatments and implats - Was sold to Kohlberg in 2016

Vivex
Taylor is still the vice chairman of this company;

In Vivex’s clinical trials, animals and human bodies have not rejected the foreign implant but have instead ‘‘read’’ it as actual bone, thus helping the body recuperate after surgery or injury through cancer. The laser-scripting process involves the contemporary use of light to change information at the cellular level of the human body. This procedure is called bio-photonics, which is the application of lasers and light to biological tissues and cells to shift their contents and their information.

Sure is an interesting chap...particularly the "changing DNA with "photonic's". I dont think it would be too much of a stretch to say that considering his past work with the DOD, implants within bodies that do not reject the implants due to the etching procedure and their work on spinal columns; including those with people who have suffered trauma, that there is probably some sort of DARPA contract lurking somewhere in all of this.

Possibly the Brain to Computer interface stuff or the super solider DARPA shenanigans.

edit on p551104192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p001244192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p431236192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It sometime seems that the only thing holding back "disclosure" is the 70+ years of dirty tricks, torture, propaganda, mind control experiments, Nazi coddling, trauma inducing, fake abducting, animal mutilation, massive radiation exposure, genetic tomfoolery and general #ed up behavior of western governments in and around the alleged phenomenon. This is what they are trying to hide and not the phenomenon itself which they probably have no clue or control over.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

It's called trans humanism... The big secret is there is no secret...!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Like this:

?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Danny Silva just posted this video up on his blog, a good article to be fair;

The few second clip is viewable and downloadable from his blog;
tinyurl.com...

It does look like the jet exhaust of something like the SR71, there are definite fluctuations in the exhaust as it takes across the sky

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

It's called trans humanism... The big secret is there is no secret...!

True. There is a direct link there with the Russian Cosmists and even the Mormon Transhumanists and of course Scientology and all the Easelen and human potential gang. Creepy.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

and oh yeah the fact that the depper parts of the government know exactly what the phenomena is and has done some "contracts" with it

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

that is a airplane, i have seen identical clips made by skywatchers like youtuber UFOlou

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

oh theres no doubt about it, I was just confused as to the engine configuration is all....

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

How about the Ukranian Church, The Anglican Catholic Church?

Where did it all spring from though?

MkUltra? Ira Einhorn?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have a hunch that the next phase of TTSAs plan will be to present UAPs as a literal physical danger to people.

They will present previous historical cases where when people have been in close proximity to UAPS have suffered injuries as a result.

I think this fits in with their core story that they have been presenting. This also fits with the evil alien/demon vs good guy government bias they have pushed previously too.

Just a hunch

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have a hunch that the next phase of TTSAs plan will be to present UAPs as a literal physical danger to people.

They will present previous historical cases where when people have been in close proximity to UAPS have suffered injuries as a result.

Will Rendlesham's John Burroughs be their prime exhibit?

Let's hope Zondo & Co don't wheel John onto stage as a live exhibit encased in glass!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think this fits in with their core story that they have been presenting. This also fits with the evil alien/demon vs good guy government bias they have pushed previously too.

Just a hunch

Maybe. Whatever they're doing they're sure taking their time.
The fact that they started with this “threat” program may indicate they’re trying to do something like you suggest
I still believe the government knows nothing about UFOs and just may if anything be under alien mind control themselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Bob Kiviat is an OK guy, he definitely has his own about reality but, who doesn't. I've dealt with him several times over the years and he was always truthful and a cards on the table kind of guy with regards to business.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Let's hope Zondo & Co don't wheel John onto stage as a live exhibit encased in glass!

Non of this is sounding great.

😐

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

You dont need to pour more petrol on that fire, comments like that are not helpful nor are they constructive...lets stick to facts

There are quite a few historical cases of people having encounters with UAP and sustaining injuries as a result that just don't get the attention they deserve. This is more likley due to the amount of time that has passed since and in this day and age we only live in the here and now and only seem to remember events that have occured in 1-2 generations.

Quite a few cases from the 50's and 60's are quite interesting in relation to this. The Farmington UFO flap and around the same time there was an 8yr old boy who saw a black spinning top UFO that spewed out fire, caused 2nd degree burns and the poor lad ended up in hospital for 9-10 days! The skin on his face and arms started turning black and started peeling off!!

Here is the original article about the case from the March 1968 issue of the APRO Bulletin;

Here is a link to the original copy;
tinyurl.com...

We shouldn't forget some of these older cases, just because they are not in recent memory doesn't mean they shouldn't warrant our attention

edit on p32407192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p33444192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p35404192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p40414192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Have you read Ruse by Robert Eringer? It's about an investigative journalist and FBI counterintelligence operative, Eringer, who poses as a book agent to try and bring various people to justice in the USA by getting them extradited from foreign territories. One is a CIA defector.

The other is Ira Einhorn, who was found guilty of murdering his girlfriend Holly Maddox and fled to France, abandoning Jacques Vallee's network messaging company.

The reason I mention it is that part of Kiviat's legal action is apparently against Ron Pandolphi.

Ira had claimed before Ruse that he was in communication with the CIA weird desk head during his exile. Ira had already claimed to systems theory inventor Stafford Beer, living in Wales, that he was framed due to discovering the truth about aliens. The weird desk agent told him that before disclosure, the truth about mind control would have to come out, and that this was going to be pinned on Dr Green.

Clearly we can't know if this was really said or not, and even if said, true, but Ira sure seems to have a grudge against Dr Green for some reason.

In Ruse, we see the agent named as Ron Pandolphi.

What do we have now? Kiviat informing us that Hal Puthoff and Dr Green were allegedly involved in Frimage's Science Academy, and then have moved over to Tom DeLonge's Academy.

We have Kiviat suing Pandolphi, Firmage and others.

My point being that Iras claims of a battle between two heads of the Weird Desk might seem fantastic, and I'd dismiss them as the rambling of a fugitive, but what Kiviat said lends a measure of credence to them.
edit on 12-2-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

The weird desk agent told him that before disclosure, the truth about mind control would have to come out, and that this was going to be pinned on Dr Green.

I have a hard time believing Pandolfi is going to pin anything on his mentor Green.

There is a Doctor character in the Sekret Machines books who experiments on people trying to enhance their abilities. They seem to be setting him up as some kind of sympathetic figure who didn't know what he was doing.

Again, this all gets back to the concept that Disclosure is more about revealing all the horrible # the government did in the past 100 years than anything about aliens from Zeta Reticuli. "Sure we brought over Nazis, kidnapped people, tortured people, lied to people, etc. but there was a Cold War going on..."

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't really think that there is anything to pin on him, nor do I think someone is going to try.

Still, the connection with Ira Einhorn, whilst a fugitive in France is disturbing.

I agree fully on what you believe "disclosure" really is.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

The irony is that in alot of ufo cases, people believe there is a cover-up in play to hide the ufo story, when it's alot more likely that the ufo angle is the cover for the real story.

This has a dual purpose, anything Secret/SAP/Clandestine etc etc that is going on with the UFO angle in play, will immediately stop any reporters or other investigators outside of Ufology looking into the incident any further. It becomes a non-starter, then the UFO community pick it up and run away with it. With all of the bias that comes with ufology from the last 70yrs, the waters are muddied by ufologists themselves. I would hazard a guess that the UFO seed that is sown in the first instance, requires little watering by the powers that be, ufology tenders that garden for them.

That is why in most incidents, even those more well known. Ufology itself, unwittingly continues the coverup.

Just thinking outloud...

edit on p481114192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p551154192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join