It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

you have to examine the main players that have hung around for years and thier connections with eachother and thier beliefs personally and as a collective. 

And???

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I would love to see the invoices for the $22 million....where every single cent / dollar was spent.....

Also of interest, is Zondo. He has stated that he got "asked" to take over as the head of AATIP(of which we know was the after fart of AAWSAP), it wasn't a position he wanted, but he didn't decline the position either. Whats interesting is the picture that Zondo himself has painted that I don't think we have really spoken about.

This kind of topic is usually laughed at in military circles and he was left in the C-Wing of the pentagon in what amounts to a little desk probably in the boiler room, shoved aside and out of the way collating nothing more than pilot reports of flying saucers. Bear in mind by the time Zondo came in, AAWSAP was done and had ended, so he may not have been privy to any of its findings.

James T. Lacatski would be in a position to know that....

So what was Zondo doing operationally before this? It sounds more like he was given the job as head of AATIP (if it even existed) as a punishment more than anything else...

it was not a prestigious position, he would have been laughed at amongst his peers if they knew what he was doing, he had no interest in the field at all (never read a book about it), then resigns in alleged anger and disgust. I would hazard a guess that he was pretty miffed that someone who fought alongside some of the top brass had been resigned to a Fox Mulder character in a boiler room office adding UFO sightings onto an excel spreadsheet..

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

As a career intel officer, he probably ran some ops when he was younger, got old, ended up with a desk job doing threat assessments.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Zondo looks like a pretty well qualified man Pigs. Whatever the real stuff is which surrounds all this. Zondo does not strike me as an idiot as such.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Don't forget that Zondo had focused his mind on a new cargo system in the shipping industry back when he was meant to be AATIPing...He even filed a patent for it back in 2006.

Never Ship Empty Kent Islanders develop system to streamline cargo ship operations

*Google Cache edition used as this website does not comply with EU privacy laws

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I nearly forgot that one!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

i ain't talking about vallee, i am talking about diana

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

What was even more funny is when LMH named the people that she had given pretty lame pseudonyms for in an interview on KGRA...then they continued to use the said pseudonyms after....

Haha no way. I'd like to listen to that for sheer comedy value. What names were dropped, anyone well known?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

actually i think she is part of the TTSA's fake public
just like UFO jesus and jeremy corbell

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

keel never connected with anybody "suspicious", well , except maybe gray barker, but his dirt only became public after his death
so i would consider he as good as an ufologist can be

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Corbell has been intolerable recently. Wasn't he caught posting under a pseudonym on reddit defending his Lazar movie? The comments all got deleted when someone mentioned the similarities lol.
edit on 22/1/2019 by Smugallo because: Typos

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

Yes I think I can remember seeing that too...

I commented on a YT video where he was exceptionally rude to Stanton Friedman (not without his faults) and it got flamed... I think the replies to my comment are in the 300's now, I just said that he was a spoilt hippy brat and his legions of either sock puppets or true believers popped out the woodwork...

Its an interesting experiment really, from a social media perspective. They are keeping a very very close eye on all comments that go against the narrative that they are representing.

Will be interesting when the narratives being presented from the different "connected" groups start going in different directions and the potential fallout...if any.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh Pigs. You called him a spoiled hippy brat.

I am trying not to choke with laughter.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I appreciated Corbell's work previously and as I said friedman isn't without his faults..there are plenty but there is a proper way to conduct yourself and an improper way. Corbell chose the spoilt hippy brat way...he thinks hes "traded up" and has a swagger as a result. "There's four more uap programs Bro, dude, dude, I will be proven right Bro" reminds me of Vince Russo.

There are ways of having discussions without being impolite and disrespectful, hey that logic makes me a hypocrite, oh well...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Seen that video. Interestingly there's a thread over at thelivingmoon.com claiming some rather dodgy behaviour from Corbell (or 'four names' as they like to call him). I'm not sure how.much stock to put in what those guys say as John Lear is certainly not known for telling the truth 🤣 but if it's true it's worrying behaviour.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

As for Pasulka's book it is a fascinating examination of UFOs through the prism of religion by a religious studies professor published by an academic press. I actually thought it was terrific.

You do realise that this thread is sometimes irreverent, and often satirical and not always serious don't you? Many of us here are citizens outside the United States and we just have a different sense of humour sometimes.

We get you like the book. That's OK. I haven't read it. So we appreciate your take on it.

I have heard Diane on a radio show over a year ago where she spoke very eloquently about the topic. But then she seemed to get a bit odd on further radio shows. Paranoid even. I do wonder who sponsored her to write this tome. It's not everyday a religious professor decides to just write a UFO book is it?

“… Pasulka makes a reasonable case that the spirits, angels, divine messengers, manifestations of God, aliens or their spaceships that humans have been reporting since the dawn of history are too numerous to be entirely delusional, so they deserve serious investigation.”
www.kirkusreviews.com...

This lady sounds reasonable, something I have been arguing for a long time to scientist and anti-religious people.
That the reality of the prevalence of religion and the paranormal in itself indicates its importance to science ipso facto.

She is a professor that’s why the university press. I think any professor can get a book published by a university press, it won't make much money--though, looks good on their resume.

Maybe I'll get the book.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't understand the cult forming around Corbell. He promises way more than he delivers each time. He admits to holding back important information. His films have no nutritional value. It's maddening.

Today on Twitter I saw Pasulka saying how much she admires him. I hope she was just being polite.

So tired of people in the UFO field who love to play "I've got a secret" (and Tom Delonge is the epitome of this).

How many of the top so-called UFOlogists are *not* actively working to spread bull# for the U.S. Government? I'm starting to think the answer is none.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

She’s another mainstream person who has gone out into the alt world to make a buzz. Nothing wrong with that. Like Graham Hancock and Whitney Strieber, two who hit gold coming from the mainstream, she like Leslie Kean is giving it a try.

I personally believe the UFO movement is entirely, in America at least, run by the US IC second or third team. Retired agents mostly and some of them believe in UFOs but their purpose hanging around is to control it.

The plan is to control it, monitor its mythologies, and when something new comes up, like a TDL, they co-opt it.

Organizations like TTSA are proof of what I say.

Human egotistical nature they take advantage of.

If they want to co-opt you they just go to you and say. Hey, you’re the one with the most knowledge. We want to work with you. The human ego accepts this deal and then a person gets used and manipulated always by the dangled fruit of “disclosure” and nearness to the all-knowing government. Likely though, the government is as ignorant as we are.
Maybe more ignorant.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

actually i think she is part of the TTSA's fake public
just like UFO jesus and jeremy corbell

Anyone else on the TTSA bus?

I left UFO Judas off as he's driving the ice cream van to moo moo land.

Seriously though it seems that they are really, no massively, sensitive to criticism and watch everything on social media with a sense of paranoia. Even their media spokesman George Knapp was getting really annoyed on his C2C radio show a while back. Complaining how people out in social media land "wanted to control the narrative". When it's obvious that TTSA want to control the narrative.

It was out of character for George. He's still by far the best host on C2C. But he's let himself get far too cozy with the likes of the TTSA guys, Bigelow,Corbell and others to the point where it is bleeding obvious that he's tied to them by some agreement to be their mouthpiece. Is that really journalism or back scratching?

As for Diane Pasulka and her book. I don't know what happened between 2017 when she first started promoting her book and was very rational and clear. But then it seemed to take an age to be released as if the shady people who blindfolded her perhaps had taken umbrage at some things in the book. Because in more recent interviews she seemed to get very cagey and deliberated over every word in case she gave something away she shouldn't.

I really don't know why she wrote this book though. I think someone planted the ideas in her head....

edit on 22/1/2019 by mirageman because: forgot to tip the bus driver

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The pseudonyms and cagey answers seem a little strange to me when she made public appearances with "Tyler" at a few university events and he was listed with his real name! Hardly the witness protection program. Also someone posted above that he used his real name when he signed into the Vatican archives. She also claimed he was unGoogleable but once you know his real name he is very very Googleable, trust me.

Sometimes I think these people request anonymity because their stories don't necessarily check out.

If I was scientist who was truly getting the ideas for life saving cancer patents from mysterious beings from another realm then I wouldn't give a # who knew and who thought I was a loon. I would visit cancer patients whose lives I saved and then go home and count my money.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join