It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ohh the infamous blindfolded journey...where upon arriving she knew exactly where she was, due to it being a religious tourist attraction and with her background in religious studies etc, of course she would know the location she was taken to.

What was even more funny is when LMH named the people that she had given pretty lame pseudonyms for in an interview on KGRA...then they continued to use the said pseudonyms after....

Seriously what are these people smoking...

Same question again...
Whose is thier their target audience because Joe Public don't care and the only ones paying attention are people like us....and we know it's BS....

The old boys peddling thier new religion........the wheels keep turning..the lights are on folks....but the AI ain't home...

Sorry Lady Di, you know when you've been Vallee'd....
edit on p49322192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just dropped in to catch up and was rewarded with references to Grant Cameron's "comb over" and questions about how recently Professor Pasulka's head shots were taken. Yeesh.

Oh, yeah, also several critiques of her book by people who admittedly have not read it. One even quoting an Amazon review like that is ever a good indication of a book's quality.

Did I make a wrong turn into the high school cafeteria? I was looking for the library.

As for Pasulka's book it is a fascinating examination of UFOs through the prism of religion by a religious studies professor published by an academic press. I actually thought it was terrific. You guys should give it a read. One of the best books about the subject I have read since Hansen's Trickster book. Very thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Is the book free?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Probably not. I had to pay for my copy.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

There the points you picked up on? Not the dissection of misinformation / misdirection?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I must not sure what misdirection you want me to address.

The blindfold thing is explained in the book - she doesn't make the connection to the location until she is in the Vatican archives researching a saint who claimed to bi-locating to the New World.

The name slip up? How is that anyone's fault other than LInda Moulton Howe's? Knowing her it was probably on purpose. Linda likes to keep her secrets but loves to out everybody else's.

I could be wrong of course but after reading the book I dont see an effort to peddle a new religion but rather understand an existing religion that other people seem to be taking very seriously. That's what she does for a living.

And if you hate Vallee then I don't know what to tell you. He and Keel are on my UFO Rushmore.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Psychotronic Weapons

psychotronic weapons is a fancy name for the weapons skizophrenics claim the government is using angaist them, usually defeated with a tinfoil hat

Penetration of Solid Surfaces

there are some reports of UFOs and UFOnauts going across walls like they were ghosts, but that is quite fringe research, really, not the sort of thing i would expect in the ETH-centric TTSA

Anomalies in the Space/time construct

no idea what is that but it sounds like technobabble

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think the story of her research partner, Tyler, having to be rescued in the Vatican was the most religious part of the book.

As regards Vallee, I don't think Piggs said he hated him. If you are interested in learning more about him, I'd recommend the Forbidden Science books, his excellent novels.

Then I'd read about KellyPrettyBears experiences and talks with Vallee here on ATS. Ira Einhorn who worked with Vallee at his InfoMedia Database company is very enlightening if you are interested in sacred technology. Vallee has made astounding contributions to the networked world, some the book picked up on some it didn't.

It might interest you to know that along with early database technology, such as DIRAC, Vallee was one of the first to look into database based technology processing (eg text replacement), Notepad network messaging software, even NIC hardware and almost merged with THE LAN networking company 3COM.

He doesn't get enough credit for his technological breakthroughs in my opinion.

The Forbidden Science books are phenomenal for anyone interested in this topic and provide a level of insight unparalleled. It might also be fair to say that you should read what John Alexander has to say about Vallee and his position.

Both might give you a vague feeling of Tinker, Taylor, Solider, Spy though.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

and so what?
phillip corso was a high ranking menber of the US military yet he still made a obviously fake story about roswell in his deathbed

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I have read some but not all of Vallee's journals.

I would agree there is a very good chance he's done intelligence work.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wrong post.
edit on 21-1-2019 by ctj83 because: wrong post

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

As for Pasulka's book it is a fascinating examination of UFOs through the prism of religion by a religious studies professor published by an academic press. I actually thought it was terrific. You guys should give it a read. One of the best books about the subject I have read since Hansen's Trickster book. Very thought provoking.

there is only one book about UFOs i can call in all seriousness great and it is mothman prophecies

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

obviously no

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

vallee kinda got a bit leveled down after he outed himself as a TTSA supporter
but keel definitely is one of the best, if not the best we ever got

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Alexander seems to hint so.

I mention Ira Einhorn, because he referred to his network of 350+ people in the 60s / 70s (paid for by Bell). He sometimes called this network The Invisible College.

You'll find all sorts of connections in Ira's network, such as Esalan Retreat, Benjamin Creme, Andre Purharich, John Mack and many more.

Whilst not ufological, you'll certainly find hints of sacred technology / rituals.

There is also the odd connection Vallee identifies between Ira Einhorn and Whitely Striebr. Who, according to his own podcast went into some sort of fuge and went to UCL. According to Dian Whitly, told her and her NASA scientist research partner that the "metals" were watching them back.
edit on 21-1-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I'm just talking about the technologies he pioneered. I think they could have played a bigger part in things that went on in the 80s than many are aware.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wow that Michael Lindemann article from 1999 that was linked to a few pages back was fascinating. TDL really is reading from the same script.

Also why did Medium take down that KK article about Firmage and Pandolfi?

ETA: I'll throw you guys some red meat since I was so cranky before. In the Pasulka book she quotes Tyler as claiming his ability to receive information from the phenomenon was enhanced when his office at a NASA facility was placed next to some kind of secret research lab. He believes that proximity to something in that lab enhanced his abilities. This is nearly indentical to events in Delonge's Sekret Machines 2 where a pilot's psychic abilities are enhanced when in close proximity to an ancient tablet left on Earth by the gods or aliens or Quisp or whoever thousands of years ago. I can't believe I just typed that sentence but anyway...

This could be an indication that Pasulka is knowingly or unknowingly getting fed the same BS that TTSA is cooking up.
edit on 21-1-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

As for Pasulka's book it is a fascinating examination of UFOs through the prism of religion by a religious studies professor published by an academic press. I actually thought it was terrific.

You do realise that this thread is sometimes irreverent, and often satirical and not always serious don't you? Many of us here are citizens outside the United States and we just have a different sense of humour sometimes.

We get you like the book. That's OK. I haven't read it. So we appreciate your take on it.

I have heard Diane on a radio show over a year ago where she spoke very eloquently about the topic. But then she seemed to get a bit odd on further radio shows. Paranoid even. I do wonder who sponsored her to write this tome. It's not everyday a religious professor decides to just write a UFO book is it?

edit on 21/1/2019 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The misdirection / misinformation I was speaking a out was related in part to that very link you mentioned that I posted.

That it's just the same dummies in different suits, as for the "new religion" part, well I suppose you could call it that, but I wasn't referring to any mainstream religion, more the religion of ufology itself, it's origins and it's promoters.

As CTJ has pointed out, Einhorn had the ears of all of the main prominent people in ufology for the last 40 odd years and the people connected to those people, are all the same players too

Probably more of a want / need / desire to understand ancient mystics knowledge than flying things in the sky..

I don't hate vallee but I don't put him on a pedestal either. He's as much mixed up in the whole thing as anyone.

If you want to know where ufology is going, or at least a good understanding of where they want to take it, you have to examine the main players that have hung around for years and thier connections with eachother and thier beliefs personally and as a collective.

It has little to do with ufos I and others suspect....

This is all a sideshow.. Punch and Judy...
edit on p15604192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join