It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Yes! That offshoot is what I'm referring to. I don't suppose you know when they were formed in the UK?
edit on 15-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Yes! That offshoot is what I'm referring to. I don't suppose you know when they were formed in the UK?

According to the link in my previous post...

In 1977 an international congress of nearly 2,000 Anglican bishops, clergy and lay people met in St. Louis, Missouri, to take the actions necessary to establish an orthodox jurisdiction in which traditional Anglicanism would be maintained, by returning to the fullness of the Faith of the undivided CATHOLIC CHURCH. Acting according to the principles determined by the seven great Ecumenical Councils of the ancient Church and adopting initially the name "Anglican Church of North America", they placed themselves under the jurisdiction of the retired bishop of Springfield, Illinois, the Right Reverend Albert Chambers.

In January 1978 Bishop Chambers expanded that jurisdiction and devolved it upon others, by taking order for the consecration of four more bishops. From these four bishops have come two jurisdictions, the Anglican Catholic Church and the Anglican Province of Christ the King, which now maintain orthodox Anglicanism in North America and beyond. Bishop Chambers died in 1993. His steadfast faith and courage earned him a notable place in the history of world Anglicanism.

www.anglicancatholic.org.uk...

The issue seems to have arisen as a consequence of whatever was decided at the General Synod in 1975 and the General Convention of 1976.

www.anglicancatholic.org.uk...

Which indicates that this issue was...

1975: General Synod votes that there is “no fundamental objection” to the ordination of women to the priesthood.

1978: A motion to bring forward legislation to remove the barriers to the ordination of women to the priesthood and their consecration as bishops fails at General Synod.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: The GUT

What about this new plant of the star Barnard, the say when the new equipment goes online they will be able to study its biology, 6 light years away means it the closest to us i think.

We are being conditioned for something coming i believe www.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah, I agree, but what? Somebody has probably been keeping a list of all the media articles the last few years--pre-TTSA even--that would fall in the "possibly prepping us for something" category. Such a list would be interesting to peruse in light of what we've seen post-TTSA.

Would that necessarily point to Disclosure is the big question? The secondary question is if we get the the big "D" can we take it at face value?

The following DARPA program is a Sim effort but my own research into why certain players with IC connections and a long history of contracting projects keep dabbling in hoax-y UFO-stuffs keeps leading back to issues related to social engineering.

If the past few years have taught us anything it’s that someone somewhere wants to control the socio-political narrative.

www.networkworld.com...

The goal of the program -- Computational Simulation of Online Social Behavior (SocialSim) is to develop what the agency calls “innovative technologies for high-fidelity computational simulation of online social behavior. SocialSim will focus specifically on information spread and evolution. Current computational approaches to social and behavioral simulation are limited in this regard.”

edit on 15-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

To add my own thoughts to your suggestion.

I think that there at the least, certain cults who try and setup puzzles and strange loops to see who gets through.

In this case, if you get through to a certain level of solving these little puzzles I think you get a pat on the back and an ego boost.

“You are the only one who knows what is really going on.” Then you get taken in.

Of course, it’s likely anyone coopted will make as much progress as Moore.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I agree. It's what we called in the old days, "an Idiot Prize". You have to be smart or at least very persistent, but then you realize you were an idiot for being suckering in, like a rat to cheese in a trap. If you are lucky that is...otherwise you go insane and die like has occurred more than once.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think that there at the least, certain cults who try and setup puzzles and strange loops to see who gets through.

Not to mention the rituals you will be involved in and not even know it. Strange loops indeed....

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What a strange and disturbing thought.

Although, I suspect you are right.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Fairly good video recreation of the Nimitz affair.

Can see no reason to doubt Fravor's testimony but would always suspect "test" involving submarine releasing a classified drone rather than aliens who mastered endo/exoatmospheric locomotion- but are then snuck up on by a super carrier group.

Just think about the forward sensing capability requirement when you can accelerate to 50G instantaneously....

What makes you think it/they were snuck up on by the carrier?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not to mention the rituals you will be involved in and not even know it. Strange loops indeed....

Yes, quite brilliant, Olaru. Not only strange loops, but what is Vallee's suggestion of engaging the control loop--and by folk very engaged with hermetic and shamanic practices/philosophies--but ritual of sorts?

edit on 15-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Honestly, I think that he meant the 'control loop' to refer to feeding back into intelligence agencies and the gubmit and other human control structures, not some mystical thing.. well depending on the day you talk to him.

I've been considering that we should only use the terms 'control loop' or 'phenomenon' as a reference to the dishonest people pushing the various disinformation campaigns. That we should invent our own terms for the bits of UFOlogy that are not simple deception, self-delusion and misidentification.

Otherwise we are just buying into their game.. fanning the flames of their fire.

Of course eventually, the new words would be co-opted.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The question is why do so many cults, new age beliefs tie themselves up with the UFO phenomenon. Why is it so prevalent in the United States? Most of ufology elsewhere is more scientific and by nature a lot more sceptical. Americans meanwhile are served up sci-fi stories that are often quite frankly ridiculous. Yet fractions of the population choose to believe these stories and dismiss the reality of conventional wisdom.

Even "disclosure" is always assumed to have to come from the US Government. The same government that has allegedly lied for the past 70 years. How ironic is that?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Flights of fantasy attract believers from a wider audience.
The movie Rainman was enjoyed by many not just people that count cards.
Look at the money that Vegas makes on gamblers.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The media coordination push continues. It's this coordination as much as the IC makeup of TTSA that screams psyop of some sort. Either that or Disclosure.

I know which one I'm betting on. From your friendly neighborhood Mockingbird: WaPo.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Awful lot of aviation sightings these days...

(imho bolide in this case)
edit on 12018f3005America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I hate to make this so political, but we have a large fraction of the USA population who has one or more of these characteristics:

1) That some or all of science is 'of the devil'.
2) That a college education is contrary to being grounded in the bible.
3) That some or all of science is a 'liberal conspiracy'.
4) That some or all of education is a 'liberal conspiracy'.

Now.. that's just SOME (I said some) of the religious folks.

Then you've got the the fact that at least 14% of the USA lives in absolute poverty, and probably another one 33% or so live in near poverty.

So you've got a lot of people, with no hope for the future, with little or no education, and many are actively hostile to reality in general... not just the religious.. but many other demographics.

Now, with the rise of 'alternative facts' and 'fake news', it's a wonder that anyone can keep their head on straight in the USA...

Put the 70 years of government deception on top of that.. and you wind up with 'American UFOlogy' among other things.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The question is why do so many cults, new age beliefs tie themselves up with the UFO phenomenon. Why is it so prevalent in the United States? Most of ufology elsewhere is more scientific and by nature a lot more sceptical. Americans meanwhile are served up sci-fi stories that are often quite frankly ridiculous. Yet fractions of the population choose to believe these stories and dismiss the reality of conventional wisdom.

Cause it’s the unknown. With an unknown one could align their preconceived notions with it and be satisfied.

Even "disclosure" is always assumed to have to come from the US Government. The same government that has allegedly lied for the past 70 years. How ironic is that?

The scientific study of UFOlogy has hit an insurmountable brick wall and that’s probably what the government actually may know but won’t admit it.

That's all they can disclose...their ignorance. Though likely they have collected things from the UFO experience they can disclose but it would be very unsatisfying.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You’re really talking about the secular versus primitive belief

The West is no longer religious; even the exoteric believers are just in a vicious circle of ignorance and headed for nothing but primitive belief, at best, at worst, cultic obsession.
The secular has just realized the futility of primitive belief

Religion in the west is dead. I wouldn’t worry if I were you, about the dead

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The government can show us exotic materials from UFO experience. But then what?

So they can inculcate a belief in UFOs but can’t give any comprehensive information on the subject.

So Cameron is right, all they can do is confirm. But that doesn’t amount to much of anything.

As for TTSA, on one level they are actually doing something wise: that is concentrating on the objective utilization of so-called alien technology.

The problem is they don’t have any tangible technology or any way to get it, outside of confirming conspiracy theories about Secret Space programs.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Says the guy who says his body and mind was infiltrated and co-opted by a multitude of some sort of tiny other-intelligence and—in between changing his theory widely and wildly—has gone on at length about plasma-beings just to bring up a couple of your rather odd notions based on nothing more than your eccentric opinion.

You’re hardly in a position to soapbox, Kev.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Says the guy who says his body and mind was infiltrated and co-opted by a multitude of some sort of tiny other-intelligence and—in between changing his theory widely and wildly—has gone on at length about plasma-beings just to bring up a couple of your rather odd notions based on nothing more than your eccentric opinion.

You’re hardly in a position to soapbox, Kev.

Not at all my friend!

I put a very important word in front of anything I say --- theory or hypothesis.

Now if only everyone else did that, and meant it, I wouldn't have anything to complain about.

And as for my theories I stand by them.

And you know the difference between someone who is lost in fantasy, and someone who is not? They change their theory, as more or different information has come in... which is what I do. However my theories have at most drifted 20% from the original as they have become better tuned, and collaborated on with others who hold similar views.

I needn't have to say, that there is huge difference between that sort of careful process, than people who believe in large breasted nordic blondes, just cause they like large breasted blondes---just an example---but a frequent one... now if they said, "I have a THEORY that I was visited by a large breasted nordic blonde alien.." I'd have no problem with that. Especially if they said, "oh! guess i was wrong!, shrugged, and went on to something else", should they be proven wrong.

Kev

PS: I gave you a star for standing up to a strong personality and cause I like you.
edit on 15-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That's a nice response. Accurate too.

But trust me.. there's plenty of people trying to save my soul still.. they knock on my door all the time.. and they have to go through a mostly middle-eastern neighborhood to get to me. That shows plenty of motivation on their part.. they are mostly Jehovas Witnesses and Mormons it appears by the literature they attach to my door.

But that aside..

Yes.. nicely stated.. most people don't know the bible or biblical history for a hill of beans.. you are MOST correct.. it's primitive superstition more than educated superstition.

But anyway you dice it.. there are a lot of barely can read / or barely educated people..many who have never gone more than 20 miles from their birthplace (I jest not.. most of my graduating class lives in the same town 41 years later.. I check on them on facebook on occasion), who can be easily convinced of a great many things.. facts.. or no facts involved.

Of course snooty liberal airheads can have crazy beliefs too.. it's not just associated with folks like I have been describing.
edit on 15-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join