It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As I said MM I always take note of the discussions ongoing when posters like that turn up and it gets too noisy....

I am glad someone noted/noticed that patent I posted...

active metamaterials THz devices;
tinyurl.com...:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I dont miss anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But they do like a war to test out their new toys...

edit on p54241182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p04337182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
One point of clarity. A while back, I mentioned Anglo Catholic. This does not mean a British Catholic. It is it's own church.

Yes, I know, they're my employer.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

My remark for what it's worth is you never store critical data on a single location. You always work with multiple datacenters with failover mechanisms and DRP's. Thing is , I'm not sure if that's really the kind of infrastructure we are talking about in this case.

It also makes me wonder if there are still some punchcards involved.

edit on 13-11-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Some people tend to get confused and I hadn’t realised how unclear the difference between a British Catholic and an Anglo Catholic might be.

Is there anything you can add about the differences?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I wonder who paid for the private work trip to the Vatican?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Tim Littletoe? Something like that

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

One point of clarity. A while back, I mentioned Anglo Catholic. This does not mean a British Catholic. It is it's own church.

Isn't that a Wandering Bishop/Theosophical outfit...?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Sorry MM, your post got lost in some of the noise. There are some very good points there...

Some of the ex NIDS/BASS employees also went to work for Lockheed apparently too... I've their names, but would be a little rude to post people's identities etc..not my place, but it's out there if you look.

The Lockheed connections are interesting though....considering the TTSA connections

Did they end up in Sunnyvale perchance?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Vallee appears to have quietly pivoted on a number of beliefs he's held for decades, or he has found a way to integrate seemingly incongruent theories in a master framework.

One thing that disturbed me, and I've been unable to verify is that Vallee claimed he had been to see Billy Meier and concluded that there is no way he could fake some of his photos.

Then you look at the illustration Lazar did of the sports model and it is almost identical to some of Billy's alleged craft.

Finally, Vallee claims (backed up by LMH and others) that he was offered a live interview with an alien in the mid to late eighties. The two military men who approached him with this offer were Billy Believers.

Does Meier have any political affiliations? I had a flash of a thought...
edit on 12018f3009America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The media coordination push continues. It's this coordination as much as the IC makeup of TTSA that screams psyop of some sort. Either that or Disclosure.

I know which one I'm betting on. From your friendly neighborhood Mockingbird: WaPo.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 14-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The Irish story has even been used to draw attention to the HyBrazil story. Fascinating to watch all this and how the media are spinning things. You seem to be on the ball with your thoughts The Gut.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What about this new plant of the star Barnard, the say when the new equipment goes online they will be able to study its biology, 6 light years away means it the closest to us i think.

We are being conditioned for something coming i believe www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 15-11-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Fairly good video recreation of the Nimitz affair.

Edit: Appears to be supporting the TTSA narrative ...makes the claim that the US govt. released the FLIR video- when this is not true.

Can see no reason to doubt Fravor's testimony but would always suspect "test" involving submarine releasing a classified drone rather than aliens who mastered endo/exoatmospheric locomotion- but are then snuck up on by a super carrier group.

Just think about the forward sensing capability requirement when you can accelerate to 50G instantaneously....
edit on 15-11-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Nice video. But but ....

edit on 15-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I'm not sure, I've wondered. KilagoreTrout says she is employed by them, so perhaps she can add some details?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Some people tend to get confused and I hadn’t realised how unclear the difference between a British Catholic and an Anglo Catholic might be.

Is there anything you can add about the differences?

Confusion exists even within the Church of England, hence the "low" and "high" church divide, although the "low" is gradually getting stamped out many congregants still hold the belief that the move to protestantism was more than just a superficial strategy to gain political and trading favours with the Lutheran Schmalkaldic League.

There remain lots of differences; emphasis on the use of vernacular in service; lack of celibacy in priesthood; female clergy etc, etc, and loads of relatively minor liturgical differences though the 29 articles of faith seem to be slipping by the wayside as well. It's easier really to note the key similarities which is adherence to the Nicene Creed and the centrality of the Eucharistic supper. When asked by Roman Catholics what they are going to find most different between their churches and those of the Church of England, I usually say more Jesus, less Mary, and I think that sums up the key ideological and iconographic difference, and is further reflected in the choice of texts and scriptures.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Apologies - I've just realised that I made a mistake. The Church that I was referring to was the Anglican Catholic Church - different from Anglo Catholic! I've just added to the confusion.

Do you know anything about the beliefs of the Anglican Catholic Church?
edit on 15-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

They're the same thing. Different names for the same thing.

ETA, sorry just doubled-checked, do you mean the off-shoot formed of those who left as a result of "liberalisation" and women being entered into the clergy?

www.anglicancatholic.org.uk...

Same applies as did to my previous reply, they're no different except there is no pretence towards integrating "low" church beliefs, hence the schism. In terms of differentiating "high" and "low", Catholic and Protestant, apart from being a choice between Mother or Son first, is that in the high church the Priest is intermediary with God, the low are more inclined, as with Lutherians, that each could experience God directly.

edit on 15-11-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join