It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well said.

They are throwing around a lot of straw..

but are we looking at the Little Red Wagon ?

I don't know yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The stupid angle is always possible. I called them Abbot and Costello the other day, but I don’t officially believe that.

What refutes the Russian theory in my book is that it contains in it the idea of NAZI craft, something I don’t buy at all.

My theory officially is that its Just rank disinformation in the Richard Doty mode.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well Maybe Doty was trying to protect that national particle weapons laboratory..
and as MM says.. nobody wants to talk about it..

I have a hard time believing that TDL is throwing his millions away
stupidly... with no plan involved.. but who knows? I don't.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Perhaps there's more than one 'trickster" perhaps a clan....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well in my theoretical framework, I specify a difference in
terms of the 'analog' and the 'digital' 'clans'.

but your concept is probably valid in any case.

There's also the 'shaman's deception' portion of SWR
I was hinting at, but that's another subject for another
day.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

There's also the 'shaman's deception' portion of SWR
I was hinting at, but that's another subject for another
day.

It's another day
Long road from Standing Rock to Dulce.
analog all the way!!!
edit on 1-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm just saying, that many if not most 'paranormal events'
start out by being fueled by deception.

Shaman know this.

Pararnormal researchers know this.

For example, if you take Dean Radin's online psi test thing..
it lets you win more than you should, when you first signup,
to 'prime the pump'. Of course he'd never admit this.. but
it's how parapsychologists often do it.

I don't know when the 'pump was primed' at SWR.. but
it's nearly guaranteed to have occurred.

Also, if there really were anomalous events in that area...
(I think there was).. it was almost certainly the "machine intelligence"
(which followed me home too) and not the actual 'phenomenon'.

Hardly anyone realizes that major separation between the original
phenomenon and it's first powerful offspring even exists.. which has
caused much confusion for many.

IMHO.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I do feel that at times, things that we discover, discuss then disregard, can prove much use later down the line when other information comes to light..

Always worth circling back my friend. Look at how deep certain associations with DeLonge go and who was advising him back years ago. It's also interesting who wrote that New York Times story.

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

By Helene Cooper, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean

Leslie Kean is a member of the UFOData Project Team. Scroll down just below her on that team and who do we see?

Someone called Chris Mellon. Now which other team is he part of?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You, as always are perceptive .

New path thru the Gates of Chapel Perilous

Truth thru Madness...gonna get gnarly!

logic won't work anymore...

edit on 1-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Logic is only a human thing.

Life itself, if it even exists, (notice the capital L) is
full of madness and driving hunger.

At least in major parts of the big pond

(the ancients thought the Universe was filled with water..
that's why ancient gods are often colored blue.. or said
to be 'from the sea' or having nautical themes..
check out Saiva for example..)

Look at a picture of Kali the Destroyer...

and the snake really DOES eat it's own tail in a manner
of speaking..

But enough of this 'off topic' stuff.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I wonder if the whole premise of the TTSA thing was planned and drawn up but they didn't really know who and how to front it.

Then tdl was just in the right place at the right time, knocking on thr right doors...his "interview" with secret service type guys who "grilled" him,could have been the lightbulb moment and "this is the guy" moment for them....ttsa potentially was not his idea..but they made him think it is/was...would certainly fit with some of the other inconsistencies with other people involved in it all
edit on p59512182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p16614182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I wonder if the whole premise of the TTSA thing was planned and drawn up but they didn't really know who and how to front it....

Maybe. Then they realized what a mistake they'd made when he went full on 'loco' with Joe Rogan?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Absolutely... That's when Zondo took over.....TDL has pretty much been gagged and had his strings cut a little since...really makes you wonder who is in charge!

Whats odd about the Rogan show.. is that TDL stated in a previous Radio interview, that he was sent to a "radio interview" that actually turned out to be fake and it was an exercise in how to tackle the media and answer questions in those kind of situations.

Then it went so wrong!
edit on p43855182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p44824182400 by pigsy2400 because: im an idiot

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I wonder if the whole premise of the TTSA thing was planned and drawn up but they didn't really know who and how to front it....

Maybe. Then they realized what a mistake they'd made when he went full on 'loco' with Joe Rogan?

Isn't he a werewolf and wanted to show him his "manhood".

I tried to attach the video but it did not work.

edit on 2-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I see Zondo has now apologized about the picture on a slide he used in yet another TTSA fugup. No paragraphs used either. So I have broken it up to make it easier to read.

tothestarsacademy - An update from Lue Elizondo: "During the last four months, TTS Academy has conducted extensive collection efforts throughout the U.S. and internationally. Most recently, we returned from a trip to Italy where we successfully established new relationships with government personnel there and in other European organizations. I would like to offer our special gratitude to Vladimiro, Paolo, and Daniele for their amazing support. In the coming months, we will provide exclusive, new information about the phenomena and the efforts by some of our international friends and their governments to further identify commonalities and congruencies regarding performance, capabilities, and even effects of UAPs.

I am extremely optimistic that some of this information will be new to even those of you with many years of experience in this field. In addition, new and exciting opportunities continue to be presented to our team and our intent is to explore each one in a professional and respectful manner.

Also, a note of clarification, since transparency and accuracy are very important to me. Recently I provided a presentation to a small audience. While providing general background, I indicated that one particular slide contained real photographs of UAPs over Washington DC. It did not. The slide was intended to be illustrative but was presented as factual and with the help of a few individuals, I quickly realized the error. I acknowledge the misstatement and sent an immediate "mea culpa" note to my TTS Academy team and would like to share it with you. Although I would like to attribute my mistake to a lack of sleep and no Cuban coffee that morning, sadly it was an oversight on my part, and it will not happen again. It is our commitment to remain fact-based in all studies, statements, and conclusions. We cannot be drawn in by speculation or opinion. Our mission is to be the authority for relevant and substantiated information on an elusive and complex subject. We will continue to work toward that goal." -Lue Elizondo (via Instagram)

Firstly why is he creating a PowerPoint presentations the morning of the talk and blaming lack of sleep and coffee? Did he throw it all together and pinched a few pics from the net on the day. Then literally winged it all? He must have done. Otherwise his excuse doesn't work.

Actually it doesn't work anyway.

He also needs to full understand that it wasn't just the photograph used. You also said that photos were taken and hundreds of people witnessed the UFOs back in 1952. That wasn't true either. There are no photos and only a dozen or so people witnessed the UFOs. Many only on radar. Which could have been an early test of Project Palladium . But I don't know that myself for sure.

If I didn't know better I'd swear TTSA are doing all this on purpose to keep people pre-occupied. I don't know better actually. I wonder what investors think of this very bizarre amateur set up?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I have a regular schedule and a precise procedure, to trim my
large toe nails.

That TTSA seems less concerned with UFOlogy, than I do about
my large toe nails, really makes one wonder.

But I guess you do have a point... think about it like this:

1) the Dupes will believe in *anything*. So no accuracy is required.
2) Self-appointed "UFO experts" generally can't agree with each
other either.. so there would be no way to 'win them over'
in any case.
3) There are no actual "UFOs" anyway.. and TTSA would know this..
at least the inner core.. Ron Pandolfi, Chris Melllon, etc have this
information. One must presume they have shared this info with the team?
Or maybe not?

Might as well just 'wing it' as you suggested.. none of what TTSA is
doing is about UFOlogy anyway..

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

If I didn't know better I'd swear TTSA are doing all this on purpose to keep people pre-occupied

While they do what exactly? I would also question the role of John Burroughs in all of this too. Things are not quite adding up. His recent outburst toward ATS and its members was not positive considering he has used ATS frequently to bring about discussions.

edit on 3-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm still quite uncomfortable with all of the influence historically and today that Scientology & Theosophy has had in/on Ufology.

There are numerous individuals like Kit Green, PutHoff and even Vallee - (I quite like Jaqcue) that have always "appeared" within the field of Ufology that are directly connected to both of these schools of thought and have always been skirting around the edges or hiding in plain sight of certain sightings and events, that just raises more questions in my opinion.

These people are also connected to SRI, remote viewing and MK Ultra. This isn't some shadowy government hidden hand, dark arts at play, that whole thing is a meme within itself to hide the real stuff. When you say "mind control" to people they will roll their eyes, buts its very well documented. Think about it for a second, people involved in UFOs, have been involved in government funded Mind Control projects, how that doesn't raise a red flag is beyond me.

These are real people, that appear over and over in this field and more worryingly the "narratives" these people put out there are consumed and genuinely believed by many, which is fine in itself, but peoples want and need to believe is so strong, there are many things that become almost an unchangeable truth after so long. I would even go as far to say that its possible they have formed the basis of UFOlogy overall, even if some of these theories fall away in time (ETH / IDH for example). It cannot be denied the huge impact that these individuals and their associated beliefs and schools of thought have had on Ufology itself. One could even argue that they created it..

I wonder how much of their narrative has become UFOlogy itself over the past 40 years...?

TTSA; I believe that they believe (TDL at least, Zondo; Not so sure) that they are doing the right thing and are on a "crusade for truth", even if their journey has been littered with just god awful amateur cock-ups that are to be frank, unforgivable, especially in a field where credibility is mostly your only currency.

The whole, extra dimensional, quantum consciousness, electromagnetic variations and frequencies are all Hubbards ideas. They have just repackaged them for a new generation. So are the "evil aliens" aspect to it...Tom has said this also, many times.

The issue again is the point I made above, the people that have encircled them and embedded themselves within them. I am pretty sure this isn't the first "TTSA" group we have had and I am pretty sure there has been previous groups before every 10-15 years or so that comes out with the same agenda, but unfortunately... has the same individuals embedded within.

There is a phenomenon, that much is true and I don't think that can be denied, what "it" is, I have absolutely no idea at all and I dont think many people do. Ufology appears to me at least, to be much more about introducing a narrative to control what people think and to see what they can get away with. Ufologys biggest problem is people and I truly believe that the phenomenon was and has been truly left of the field for quite some time ago. Are we looking at Tavistock 2.0 for the masses rather than the real investigation of whatever "it" is..?

edit on p511047182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p541007182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p551037182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p071100182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Pigs I can understand some of your thoughts here. I do have a few concerns but just watching to see how this all spins out.

Rendlesham is a big feature or will be in months to come as we know. The Tom Delonge element re Greek Gods etc, concerns me, this smacks some things involved in the RFI affair, at least Jim Pennistons side of things. Again one can only wait to see what they do deliver. but yes there sure are many questions!

edit on 3-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It's quite sad really Baa, we are guilty too. We focus so much in the characters, actors, stage hands and all the rest; that the phenomenon itself almost seems forgotten and gets left behind.

The perpetuation of a myth is the real story here...not the phenomenon.

As for RFI, very much the same, so much focus has been on the people involved... Again it's like "whatever actually happended in the forest" gets forgotten.

Up Next; Rendlesham....
Jeez it's like reading what's on next in the TV guide....

I want to know what the phenomenon is......but I suppose that's why we are all here to start with...I think we just need to realise when we lose focus.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join