It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Do you know anything about Gran Quivira Kev?

I'v been there many times...what are you alluding to?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It would seem that some of 'them' want to 'create demons'
while others want to 'kill demons' with big space guns.

Both are misguided.

Now I think there is a certain truth to such statements..
but the tendency is to always create 'cosmic conspiracies'
when the truth is often much more down to Earth.

It's the brilliant trick of Religion in general.. to keep our
heads in the clouds, so that we aren't watching the
Earth decay or people reaching into our bill folds.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

www.news-bulletin.com...

I"m not much for modern mythology.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

1st thing that came to mind when you said tentacles was Hermaeus Mora...

#ArrowToTheKnee

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I loved the old windows game of "daggerfall".

Even us sortashamans have played computer games.

So 1 star for you!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I’d have thought that it would be quite pertinent.

Bilocation of a Catholic nun from Spain in advance of missionaries. That’s before we even consider the mythology of 1947.

And possession.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That link is not permitted under European Law.

But there's always a way round it of course

The legend of treasure at Gran Quivira dates as far back as the Great Flood of Biblical times. According to this version of the story, Gran Quivira had been an ancient city of immeasurable wealth, filled with underground passages, wide streets and countless buildings. The Great Flood destroyed the city, but its wealth remained submerged under water and, later, buried beneath the earth’s surface.

Other treasure hunters knew that Franciscan priests had built a small mission at Gran Quivira in 1630, and had begun a far larger church after 1659. The Spanish supposedly forced local Indians to work in fabulous gold and silver mines. When the oppressed workers joined the Pueblo Revolt of 1680, the Spanish fled for their lives, but not before burying their treasure trove near their mission churches. The trove supposedly included gold bells from the unfinished church and 1,600 burro loads of gold and silver. Two Franciscan friars were said to have described these events and the treasure’s exact location in records later found in the Spanish archives.

Both these stories — and their variations — are pure fabrications. There are no Biblical or archeological records that prove that an ancient city existed in New Mexico. The legend of Spanish treasure left behind during the Pueblo Revolt is just as unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm familiar with the story of that purportedly bi locating Nun..
parapsychologists study her case. (in fact I've recently studied
her case).

My apologies that I didn't realize that you were bringing up that
story, not one of the other stories.

But perhaps I'm missing your point.. what does this particular
story have to do with 'UFOlogy' ?

Kevy]
edit on 30-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So the dung burners emit the nanoscale particles that allow
plasma entities to form easier.. just like how the Lakota Sioux
indians exhaled tobacco smoke from their pipes to summon
the entities.

That would probably be so to my thinking too. Coincidentally, my organic tobacco crop in my "phenomenon" garden grows like crazy and I do tend to smoke too much when things are getting strange "phenomenon wise" around the house.

So maybe the relatively friendly 'entities' keep away the
dissecting machines? Hi

I would not be surprised in the least for that to be so. I haven't seen a fight between blue guys and a machine first hand to say absolutely.

It's also important to keep in mind that the little blue guy would distribute the fertilizer to the garden. They give too. The Bhagavad Gita should probably be read as a historical work. And Oppenheimer's famous quote should give people the shivers. CERN? I shudder to think.

Before the "western barbarians" invaded the world with monotheism and science , this world was probably a very magical place in which to live. (sigh).

And I don't recall anyone saying you shouldn't post.

I know, but I do tend to talk too much which annoys people.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I would think that human manure would not be the same as cow.

In biodynamic agriculture, cow manure was placed in cow horns and buried point upwards for the earth's upward flowing forces to change it. Preparation 500 they call it. The 500 would be distributed over the farm by stirring the 500 in water and using a bucket and whisk to distribute. The principal of the smallest entity.

The Nature Beings such as fairies would manifest in the garden if done properly. Just like the little blue guys in the cow dung smoke.

Cows have horns which reflect back through their bodies the forces and processes of digesting grass. Humans would need horns and an extra stomach for their manure to be any use. Rumanents.

What’s your take on the epidemic of suicide among male Indian farmers? Could turd-burners help solve their woes?? Maybe it’s cow-pie-in-the-sky, Pollyannish thinking...I don’t know, but it’s a terrible situation; underreporting of cattle mutilations due to no farmer to report??? Anything is possible, eh?

I didn't know there was an epidemic. I wouldn't know.

Perhaps the concept of burning human waste will put a very different smoke across the landscape pushing out the Vedic. Perhaps a very different "spirit" will then manifest. Perhaps it is that horror which drives the farmers subconsciously to dispair?

Not to worry, the many-armed blue guys will be in India for some time — turd 💩 burners are all the rage in toilet design in today’s India.

That may not be true if the toilets that burn human waste become established.

I am not normally horrified but that thought fills me with concern for the future..
edit on 30-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I didn't know there was an epidemic. I wouldn't know. Perhaps the concept of burning human waste will put a very different smoke across the landscape pushing out the Vedic. Perhaps a very different "spirit" will then manifest. Perhaps it is that horror which drives the farmers subconsciously to dispair?

I’d provide a link but that seems cumbersome — trust me (I’m anonymously [to whatever degree] posting on the internet), it’s beyond social contagion.

And why on earth would you be horrified by the thought of of recycling waste? Are you sure you don’t want to tap out of this thread (a self-perpetuating theme of sorts?)?!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

It is in the post above, the mechanics of the technology you guys call the "phenomenon".

And why on earth would you be horrified by the thought of of recycling waste? Are you sure you don’t want to tap out of this thread (a self-perpetuating theme of sorts?)?!

I'll do that, "tap out" that is.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

sorry Kev - I have only just become aware, and did not know there were other stories. It seemed to fit your expert knowledge to a degree!

Look at the Brazel Ranch crash site. Look at the Corona crash site. Draw a line through them and you will cross that location within a few meters. Before you arrive at Sierra Blanca.

I'd assumed since Jacques was involved and the Cosmic Club took Diane there, it appears, you might have been aware of it as a an alleged crash site? I was not!

From what Diane has said she was taken there to see a crash site and blindfolded.

I'll not name who was in the car because clearly Diane did not want to name them, but they are named on other forums and blogs.

We also have Whitely Strieber dreaming about then going into some sort of fuge and ended up in the UCL campus (I think) in relation to some of this. In search of Diane I think, but the interview was a struggle to listen to.

Regarding the trip to the Vatican - someone requested Diane and an associate go to investigate bilocation and levitation according to Diane. If you check the Vatican Observatory annual report you will see that is true.

By the way, look at Skinwalker ranch. Look at the Peublos. What else connects?
edit on 31-10-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This will probably make sense to you. On polio, the pink worm, kundalini and UFO sickness. I can't test it for obvious reasons. Good luck!

Bowing out

edit on 31-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

By the way, look at Skinwalker ranch. Look at the Peublos. What else connects?

My friend, in my opinion there is no 'there, there' with what TTSA is doing.

This is the thing to keep in mind.

I don't know to what degree that TTSA is knowingly finding true-believer
credulous dupes, or they themselves are the credulous dupes.

I think that it's a mix.. the fringe scientists would be more prone to be
the true believers, while the hardcore intelligence assets know the actual
game has nothing to do with fringe science --- according to their view..
and never did.

By throwing out 'breadcrumbs' to us.. they get us snared.. snared in nothing.

I for one, am not interested in playing that game.

edit on 31-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

This will probably make sense to you. On polio, the pink worm, kundalini and UFO sickness. I can't test it for obvious reasons. Good luck!

Bowing out

I don't find merit in this particular theory.

But I do enjoy your creative mind.. sometimes you post
something pretty dang useful to my research.

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hmmm... I agree Kev, and I see your point. Re breadcrumbs, I'm certainly guilty of that.

I might avoid that now

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hmmm... I agree Kev, and I see your point. Re breadcrumbs, I'm certainly guilty of that.

I might avoid that now

It's a grey zone really.

We DO want to pay attention to what people are doing, when they are
attempting to socially engineer various subcultures (UFOlogy,
spirituality and religion).

And some of them do almost ACCiDENTALLY stumble onto something
true-ish.. say the reputed relationships between local sidereal time
and phenomenon or the reputed effect of a Faraday cage..

but the real stuff is few and far between and the magician's
tricks are far more prevalent.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No probs.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This continues to be the most compelling thread on ATS for me! Thank you to everyone for all the thought provoking posts lately, I'm especially excited to see the comments about 'entities in smoke' or smoke having some type of relationship with entities, as KPB mentioned in his recent comment about the Lakota Sioux sacred pipe ceremonies.

There was a popular thread here on ATS recently, titled 'Terrifying Thing Happened Just Now" or something to that effect. Included casually at the beginning of the OP's account, was the detail that he had 'stepped outside for a smoke' before his paranormal experience occurred. It would be interesting to compile a list of sightings/experiences that included the detail of "having a smoke" or 'stepping out for a smoke' that led to an encounter with lights, apparitions, etc.
Most people today view smoking as a creature comfort, a guilty pleasure or bad habit, most aren't aware of the ceremonial history of the act. It could very well be that entities sometimes observe this mindless, casual puffing and feel they have a green light to make an appearance.

Similarly, I've noticed that several notable UFO sightings include the casual detail about the experiencer being with a dog prior to making contact with a UFO or entity. I've wondered if there is something unseen to us about the relationship between human and canine, a type of bond of loyalty and affection that is attractive to entities or UFOs, lights, etc. Maybe entities observe these interspecies bonds and make a calculation that this is a situation where a human is "open" to connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join