It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Who said Zondo debriefed at the Rendlesham flap?

Where did that come from?

Maybe he’s another Cory Goode

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Big Derek is unusually aggressive, I’m glad you mentioned him.

What I suspect is that whatever is said by TTSA, next year will fundamentally change the perception of the RFI.

Thus finishing off the process of burying any remaining truth.

The above does not sound quite right?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It came from Zondo himself.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If that's the case, then mm should do one of his satirical graphics with Zondo’s mug on a little kids body interviewing people at Rendlesham and send it to him
edit on 28-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Whatever TTSA say about the RFI will become the predominant view. I think they likely haven’t just arrived at the RFI.

When you watch all the videos a year from now you’ll see the RFI wasn’t a random destination.

Whatever you believe happened will become secondary to what they say happened.

Over the past year there have been lots of little clues pointing at things going on, people becoming part of the “Cosmic Club”, media deals and tv series.

Those who think that the timing of TV programs, books and other things is all coincidence are kidding themselves.

It isn’t a conspiracy - just a long term media campaign.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Despite whatever might have been gained (it could be amazing), you can’t really call it a debrief after 40 years and when you aren’t in the military surely?

It’s an interview....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I think they likely haven’t just arrived at the RFI. 

Obviously not.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thats hillarious, imagine.😂

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yeah…Imagine Zondas big ass head on a little body with a picture of TDL in a baby carriage with a Popsicle in his mouth!

God forgive me; let me stop mocking people…Just joking around

Anyway, Seriously if Zondo said that then that’s a game breaker. The group is a mockery of a serious attempt at investigating UFOs.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If that's the case, then mm should do one of his satirical graphics with Zondo’s mug on a little kids body interviewing people at Rendlesham and send it to him

I had the same cheeky thought. But a quick rendition did not work out and I've been out most of the day.

And I can't really be bothered putting the effort in to perfect it.

Even though a picture of a baby Tom ohh my
Nooooo.....I'm not doing that one. I don't think I could do the image justice.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That’s all right we appreciate the effort!

Maybe it will inspire them to start telling some truth

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We can joke about this but your exposure of Zondo’s reference to being around at that time interviewing people is very significant as well the other falsehoods.
I don’t know how any serious researcher could utter such a thing as he did. Maybe since it was a foreign group he thought he could get away with this.

There's no excuse for it and speaks for itself in terms of the legitimacy of TTSA.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well the satirical gags and cartoons keep the banter going.

But the bigger question is.

Why were Zondo and DelBoy really in Rome?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
We can joke about this but your exposure of Zondo’s reference to being around at that time interviewing people is very significant as well the other falsehoods.
I don’t know how any serious researcher could utter such a thing as he did. Maybe since it was a foreign group he thought he could get away with this.

In a modern inter-connected world, I doubt the Italians know anything less than the English-speaking world about the UFO cons of yesteryear.

If Zondo is unaware of the notorious falsehood of the 1952 (and, by association, 1965) Washington pics, then he has no place presenting anything to anybody about Ufology.

However, there are enough I WannaBelievers in the world to take him at his word, irrespective of how that word can be dismantled with consummate ease.

The shamelessness of Zondo is truly staggering.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I see your point and want to add to it.

One thing I’ve always understood is that our world it’s like a huge pie…

And in things like religion, politics and this UFOlogy one can get a small piece, maybe just a sliver, of that pie even though one's presentation is shaky but that piece can be worth a fortune.

TTSA can indeed continue in their raggedy presentation and still be some kind of success…particularly if they want to be raggedy for whatever reason.

The reason that’s so is that most people remain ignorant for whatever reason or another

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

The shamelessness of Zondo is truly staggering.

IC guys are trained and adept at shooting b.s. shamelessly and with a straight face. Isaackoi said we'd be surprised at how little they knew about ufology. Dang if he wasn't right. Almost like UFOs aren't even what they are about...

edit on 28-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Willtell and The GUT have pretty much summed it up.

But MM's question remains: what WERE they REALLY doing in Rome???

edit on 28-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My opinion is that the government is not DOING A SERIOUS STUDY AND HAVE GAVE UP long ago... They’ve attempted studies in the past and have been just baffled by this phenomenon

This present operation with its rudiments back to that 22 million is likely only a way to pay off Bigelow for his taking over Mufon.

And in the process continue with the CIA’s old operation of making UFOlogy look foolish.
Zondo’s actions are just confirmation of this

This has definitely gone into an Abbot and Costello or Three stooge’s syndrome at this point. Take your pick, ridiculous or absurd.

I do think, though, TTSA has gotten the YouTube Ufologists to increase their output.
Maybe then they've done some good.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The whole thing presently looks a mess. I hope Zondo and co step up their game .

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Clues laid in fake leaks, server hacks, videos to lead the more observant down one path. Surface level story for people with a surface level interest.

Perhaps consider it an IQ test. 'Cosmic Club' membership vetting.

With recent revelations I've changed my mind significantly on what 'it' is.

With the politics out of the way, what about the nature of the Phenomenon?

The Phenomenon is almost not real. It's a result of intentional conflation and the human minds response to dealing with trauma.

Maybe a brain disease causes certain people to have a part of the mind take over they aren't even aware of. Thus enabling and assisting the phenomena? The reason I think this is that ghosts and robots, evil AI and greys, angels and demons don't use knives.

Everyone, myself included has looked to hard science to solve the issue.

- Treating 'this' as a science problem is the same as Nazi Germany trying to 'science' there way to the real D Day Invasion
- It would rightly have been treated as an intelligence problem. The scientific method is a subset of solving it only.
- Expecting the phenomena to make sense is a little like going to see Derren Brown
- Essentially one human mind against another, not a natural process.
- The 'amazing' range of what the phenomena can do, I've come to believe is total rubbish.
- Most of the things we link to it are imaginary, or cheap magic tricks.

- Magic tricks and diversions are used to make us the think the phenomena is far more all encompassing than it is.
- This is to 'their' advantage as we attempt to 'science' each element
- In reality most of the time we are looking at inflatable tanks and infantry

Suggestions:
- The idea of computer simulation is pointless regarding the phenomena. It's clearly not what I would call a 'root' user in the simulation, so we are both playing in the same sandbox
- The idea of dimensions works much better if you glom everything together. Otherwise we might as well just say they come from an unknown location and dispense with the mystery

I know that there are many people that believe they've seen amazing or unusual things. Some may have.

However, I think there is also a role for the human brains response to trauma being intentionally or unintentionally triggered, distorting memories and making things seem far more 'woo'.

If there is ever a resolution to 'this' it will first involve the boiling off of the 'framework' and reducing down to a few core additions. Likely nothing more.

edit on 29-10-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join