a reply to: The GUT
Clues laid in fake leaks, server hacks, videos to lead the more observant down one path. Surface level story for people with a surface level
Perhaps consider it an IQ test. 'Cosmic Club' membership vetting.
With recent revelations I've changed my mind significantly on what 'it' is.
With the politics out of the way, what about the nature of the Phenomenon?
The Phenomenon is almost not real. It's a result of intentional conflation and the human minds response to dealing with trauma.
Maybe a brain disease causes certain people to have a part of the mind take over they aren't even aware of. Thus enabling and assisting the phenomena?
The reason I think this is that ghosts and robots, evil AI and greys, angels and demons don't use knives.
Everyone, myself included has looked to hard science to solve the issue.
- Treating 'this' as a science problem is the same as Nazi Germany trying to 'science' there way to the real D Day Invasion
- It would rightly have been treated as an intelligence problem. The scientific method is a subset of solving it only.
- Expecting the phenomena to make sense is a little like going to see Derren Brown
- Essentially one human mind against another, not a natural process.
- The 'amazing' range of what the phenomena can do, I've come to believe is total rubbish.
- Most of the things we link to it are imaginary, or cheap magic tricks.
- Magic tricks and diversions are used to make us the think the phenomena is far more all encompassing than it is.
- This is to 'their' advantage as we attempt to 'science' each element
- In reality most of the time we are looking at inflatable tanks and infantry
- The idea of computer simulation is pointless regarding the phenomena. It's clearly not what I would call a 'root' user in the simulation, so we are
both playing in the same sandbox
- The idea of dimensions works much better if you glom everything together. Otherwise we might as well just say they come from an unknown location and
dispense with the mystery
I know that there are many people that believe they've seen amazing or unusual things. Some may have.
However, I think there is also a role for the human brains response to trauma being intentionally or unintentionally triggered, distorting memories
and making things seem far more 'woo'.
If there is ever a resolution to 'this' it will first involve the boiling off of the 'framework' and reducing down to a few core additions. Likely
edit on 29-10-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)