It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Interesting if you have a few cans of San Miguel to hand to get you through it..

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So wheres Puthoffs Earthtechs assessments and reports on the metals then?

Ya know, the same ones that have been tested before...numerous times in numerous ways previously.. In regards to the arts parts samples...

Rendlesham samples, I'd put my money on vegetation..as a result..

As for the Roswell samples, Nicholas A. Reiter has previously done tests on these before and it was the previously mentioned Betterton-Krohl Process that was attributed to these samples, they were odd but very much of an earthly origin.

Will be interesting to see how TTSA spin it or not...
edit on p21409182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Another possibility would be the government may use TTSA to reveal technology from the so-called SSP or secret space program.

My personal opinion is that the SSP is overblown. But perhaps they do have some secret technology they might want to filter to their own people and TTSA is a way to get the profits from such an endeavor.

One reason I don’t think the Day after Roswell story is true is that I doubt the US government would give high-technology away free.

In this regard, it would be interesting to see and understand the fine print in the TTSA Public benefit corporate papers.

In many cases, a Public Benefit Corporation is a government-owned entity which appoints its board.

So from a positive perspective (a huge jump in faith) maybe TTSA has formed to reveal this technology to the world and that is the reason for all the high-tech positions in their group.

Some here may have some insight into their corporate structure and can add to this idea.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There maybe something in the blackworld they want out..videos, eye witness testimony, metals etc to form the backbone of evidence for congressional hearings for more investigations and to force the black hand to divulge...... As nice as that would be...will never ever happen..

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I am calling BS on the "Zondo and Tom's Rome Trip".

He gives his presentation as supposedly the Former Director of a US Program to Study UFOs. A job he held for the best part of a decade. Yet he stands up, and is either so uninformed he was not fit to fill that job description, or he's telling lies.

Check it out : Link to part of video

Here he BS's the audience that the 1952 Washington DC UFO Events were "unlike Roswell...many people were able to take photographs....And what you see here are real photographs linked to the story".

Oh no Zondo. You are so wrong.

It is important to know there are no contemporary photos and no genuine movie footage available of the events.

Nor were there several hundreds of people who witnessed these events. It was 1952 and people were tucked up in bed. Those that might have been out and about were unlikely to have had cameras with them in the early hours of a July Sunday Morning.

Here are the witnesses that went on record. There are about 10. Of course there may have been a few more that have disappeared with the passage of time.

First Weekend 19th/20th July
===========================

Edward Nugent - Air Traffic Controller Washington (he detected radar signals only)
Harry Barnes - Nugent's Supervisor (again he only witnesses radar detection)
Howard Cocklin - In another radar tower to Nugent (again witnessed only radar signals)
William Brady - Andrews Air Force Base radar operator (also saw an orange fireball)
Capt S.C Pierman - Capital Airline Pilot on a runway noted 6 objects approaching his position
SSgt. Charles Davenport - Andrew Air Force Base observed a stationary orange light in the sky
E.W. Chamber civilian radio engineer - who reported five enormous disks circling in a loose formation

Second Weekend 26th/27th July
==============================
Staff Radar operators at Washington and Andrew AFB - tracked rapid moving objects on their radar scopes
Lt. William Patterson - interceptor pilot reported 4 bright objects surrounding his aircraft.
Capt. John McHugo - Patterson's flight leader who reported he saw nothing whilst in the air at the same time.

There were no films or photographs taken of the UFO.

The above video (and still frame) were created for a Channel 4 (UK) documentary over a decade ago. It is not genuine film footage of the events.

The above photo is a genuine photograph. But it is not related to the events of the 1952 Washington UFO flap. It shows lens flare from the street lights below and occurred after 1965. There are no UFOs in the picture.

A lot of people are unable to get their heads around the concept of lens flare. So before I am called out on that one.

The above picture was also examined by the architect of the Capitol Building in the 1970s. He confirmed that a certain structure seen in the building was not erected until 1965. You can find this letter printed in an article by Colman S. Von Keviczky in the US magazine Flying Saucers, #91, Spring 1976, pages 14-37. It is reproduced below.

I see Rendlesham come up a bit later too..... Baah that one can wait.

edit on 27/10/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Double post
edit on p42500182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The thing that hit me was comparing the two flaps; they have nothing in common.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I see Rendlesham come up a bit later too..... Baah that one can wait.

I am zooming to this bit in particular but not ignoring what you have put out MM. As you know by now there is an agenda at play.

This is the bit from John Burroughs Facebook page . He is also spinning out the consideration notes once again .

I have wondered who actually created those consideration notes for John , he did not create them. I do know at one point he was under pressure with all of that.

Here are Zondos words.

I guess there is more to come, it is just a matter of time!

edit on 28-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Well I am calling BS on the "Zondo and Tom's Rome Trip".

He gives his presentation as supposedly the Former Director of a US Program to Study UFOs. A job he held for the best part of a decade. Yet he stands up, and is either so uninformed he was not fit to fill that job description, or he's telling lies.

I particularly liked his "lesson" in "material science", and by "liked" I mean, was totally insulted on behalf of the Italians at his total lack of respect for anyone's intelligence.

This report in the Guardian about yesterday's events in Rome pretty much sums things up for me...

“Rome has become an open sewer, a scandal, full of rats, foxes, wild boar and rubbish,” said Rome resident Salvatore Golino. “We are drowning in trash and we can’t take it anymore.”

www.theguardian.com...

...and just goes to demonstrate how totally out of touch TTSA is with what, more pressing, "global phenomenon" are troubling those outside of their US bubble.

edit on 28-10-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: one less just

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I’ve been mentioning this for a while now, as a guess.

This will largely come back to Rendlesham and Roswell.

A few people were a little ahead of the media schedule - like Chuck Zuckowski and his Bigelow / mutilation encounter. Now it’s like he vanished.

I’ll go so far as to suggest airmen have been offered NDAs for involvement . John perhaps suggested as much in a retweet of a MirageMan cartoon.

One final thought. Are they going to say these two big focal points of the 80s / 90s have validity?

It’s the MJ12 mess that was fake?

I’ll guess we will hear a lot more about Roswell, Rendlesham, Mj12, Knuth, mind reading computers and more along with the usual in the coming months.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

This will largely come back to Rendlesham and Roswell. 

Of course yes.....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It's the same old same old that's just being spinned.

The "capabilities" at the base, well it's the worst secret in the world that it was nukes that were present on the base and they will use other nuke silo shutoff stories to confirm this to themselves and their narrative.

As we long suspected when certain people declared they were going "quiet" on the matter, we called it in regard to them more than likely signing NDAs. As for zondo "debriefing" some of the personell, that is recently and not in 1980!

I'm pretty sure other main stream ufologists that were so critical of ttsa et al in the early days have also been offered a seat at the TTSA "disclosure table". This is evidenced by how much of their public criticism of them has been massively reduced and even reversed entirely. If people like, well I won't mention names, but career ufologists were offered a seat at their table and refused, then ttsa went BIG, well career suicide in thier eyes, only speculation of course.

The other interesting point is that, ttsa and zondo would know that this information would be put out there and taken notice of, in terms of comments about rfi. Was places like ats the designated audience or was it a mistake....

As it's not really news, not massive headlines around the world...just spinning.. Yes it will be interesting to see where it goes...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes it will be interesting to see where it goes...

Thats the nitty gritty.

The rest is just "filler".

More popcorn beer and chocolate as KT likes malteesers.

And the show goes on.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I guess there is more to come, it is just a matter of time!

There is always more to come. Because the trick is to never quite deliver. The point of the journey is not to arrive.

One year on from the "Launch Conference" to no people whatsoever in the venue and what do we have?

◼ 3 videos of dots in infra-red with strange hoover noises dubbed over them.
◼ Documents from Zondo's 'draft folder' on Google Drive sent to George Knapp.
◼ Zondo's ' leaked' his resignation letter (that was probably never even sent) via Chris Mellon's website.
◼ They have magic materials that fell off the back of a UFO.
◼ Tom & Zondo's Road Trip Video. Big Bro Hugs between Zondo and Hoff as Big D looked on jealously.
◼ Announcements about coming announcements that there is always more to come and there always will be.....

And then come all the people that appear to have been offered a free seat on the TTSA bus.

Maybe they are trying to create a New Age Religion where everyone worships the Greek God Tityos hey?? (TTSA get it?)

Meanwhile most of the world pays no attention at all anyway.

But they have delivered one thing. Entertainment!!
That's what this thread is all about

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You are on the ball MM. 😁

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I always found his motivations for reposting that zombie ttsa image on his FB page very interesting....

Was it a side wink / nudge nudge...or...?

But yes MM, it's all very entertaining to see what those pesky kids will do next week...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

It's the same old same old that's just being spinned.

The "capabilities" at the base, well it's the worst secret in the world that it was nukes that were present on the base and they will use other nuke silo shutoff stories to confirm this to themselves and their narrative.

As we long suspected when certain people declared they were going "quiet" on the matter, we called it in regard to them more than likely signing NDAs. As for zondo "debriefing" some of the personell, that is recently and not in 1980!

There were no ICBM missiles in silos at Bentwaters. So I am always a sceptical when claims are made that 'codes' were changed there. As far as I know they were 'tactical' nukes. Small yield weapons for 'battlefield' use.

Zondo is 46 years old. So unless he was 'interrogating from a young age' then there is no way in the world he was debriefing the Rendlesham witnesses as an 8 year old. I also wonder if this debrief consisted of anything of value. He obviously talked bollocks about the 1952 DC UFO flap so what makes any other case different?

I'm pretty sure other main stream ufologists that were so critical of ttsa et al in the early days have also been offered a seat at the TTSA "disclosure table". This is evidenced by how much of their public criticism of them has been massively reduced and even reversed entirely. If people like, well I won't mention names, but career ufologists were offered a seat at their table and refused, then ttsa went BIG, well career suicide in thier eyes, only speculation of course.

I'm looking at the people who went with the Roswell Slides and still tried to keep up the pretence even when the damage had long been done. But it doesn't matter because there is a huge population out there who believe every word these people speak.

The other interesting point is that, ttsa and zondo would know that this information would be put out there and taken notice of, in terms of comments about rfi. Was places like ats the designated audience or was it a mistake....

As it's not really news, not massive headlines around the world...just spinning.. Yes it will be interesting to see where it goes...

'The Hoff' ™ is a big fan of ATS after spending such a long time in Old Father Hubbard's cupboard. His pal 'Big Derek'™ is a bit more spiky and is actually an internet troll in his spare time. But if they pay real attention to forums like this (and we know they do ha! Zondo made sure he was in a different T-shirt in every shot on their Road Trip II video ) then they are thinner skinned than we ever thought. Look how DeLonge went all ArsTechnica over TitTechnica about them claiming he was $37m in debt. With absolutely no sense of irony saying they should have checked facts with TTSA! They won't answer questions for anyone unless they have prepared them first.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Remember MM, there is even more to come!

Also your Tityos comment. That will either be deeply hidden or it will eventually come out. That all depends.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Big Derek is unusually aggressive, I’m glad you mentioned him.

What I suspect is that whatever is said by TTSA, next year will fundamentally change the perception of the RFI.

Thus finishing off the process of burying any remaining truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, at all costs the last remnants of human experimentation,
to include microwave skull 'voice & vision implantation', further drug
testing, over the horizon testing (that affects weather), etc.
MUST be covered over with the 'core story' DREK, so that the sacred
pillars of UFOlogy: Roswell, RFI, etc can be kept in place.

You know.. it's rather like Christianity and the Roman empire.
Early in Rome, everyone had a different god (UFO theory) that
they worshiped.. and the people were happy.. they had free
will.. so that couldn't be allowed.. so the Romans made all the
other religions (UFO theories) illegal, and pushed Christianity,
which kept the last vestiges of the Roman empire in power
(the church).. and that religion had written into it that you
had to obey Caesar and pay him taxes. Very convenient that.

I wonder who the new UFO emperor will be? And how much
our taxes will be?

History keeps repeating itself.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join