It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
There will always be someone. So the defense is to become aware of being exploited I spose. Like knowing that the smiling and polite man at your door holding a vacuum cleaner is only after your money. We can always slam the door along with his foot.

So we need heavy front doors to slam, break a few bones and he probably won't come back. He might do a "drive by" when out of hospital though.

So as individuals we need a good defense and offense. A shotgun by our heavy door.

Do we though? The guy with the vacuum cleaner is just trying to make a living, why make his day any worse than it probably already is? I know he's been trained in the power of persuasion but I also know that I neither want nor need a new vacuum so I will not be persuaded. I tell him this, I smile and close the door.

Figuratively speaking, my door is always opened to those who knock on it and yet there are always those who will try to get in through the windows, down the chimney or even smash the door open rather than knock but they only ever meet brick walls.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I see the new korbell lazar doc trailer has been released..... 2 teasers.....Nothing in this trailer I can see of major question marks yet, unlike the towers one in the swr trailer...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

At least the salesman will clean your living room floor. Ask for a demo next time.

edit on 10/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What are you doing over here making small talk and dad jokes? Some hack has a “global-warming-is-an-academic-scam-blah-blah-blah” thread up — it is in desperate need of some real science*. Do we need more thread drift?

*We could tag-team it: I set ‘em up, you knock ‘em down. They’re a bunch of parroting hacks...shooting fish in a barrel-types. We got this, Phage.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Anyway.....

It's quite interesting how much the TTSA has stated that the ufo community isn't their audience and they take the time and effort to post on their blog about the misrepresentation of their financials.

How about answering some of the other questions that have lurked for such a long time now that have damaged their reputation, damage which they have caused?

I guess that they must have got a bee in their bonnet about it, also interesting how much attention they are obviously paying to what's being said about them.

I wonder is Luis came across the blog that critiqued their financials whilst catching up on ufo jesus....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Everyone at every level of power is always trying to 'trade up'.

At the risk of involving politics, you can even see presidents doing it,
when they try to 'trade up' with foreign leaders.. say in Russia,
to name just one example.

Now in the case of TTSA, with them saying that they have no interest in
the UFO community, well, that's just stupid marketing.. even if true..

but in this case, they are indeed, (most likely) attempting to 'trade up'
with both compartmentalized access programs (won't work)

and/or with the 'phenomenon'

(won't work).

So the whole effort is quite pathetic.

Kev

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Now in the case of TTSA, with them saying that they have no interest in 
the UFO community, well, that's just stupid marketing.. even if true.. 

So who invested money?
I bet 99 percent was the UFO community!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i was referring to

TTSA has stated that the ufo community isn't their audience

Of course there is a 'mark' born every minute, who foolishly acts
against their own self-interest.

Kev

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: Phage

What are you doing over here making small talk and dad jokes? Some hack has a “global-warming-is-an-academic-scam-blah-blah-blah” thread up — it is in desperate need of some real science*. Do we need more thread drift?

He's been intellectually whooped numerous times trying, so these days he cruises for "kooks" to make fun of in an attempt to feel better.

This would be a fair enough place for cheap, self-serving thrills if the posters here bought into what TTSA is selling.

On the other hand, regular posters here pretty much make fun of the TTSA crew of kooks (some of them being longtime scammers in ufology and thus fair game & deserving) and they apparently follow the thread, so maybe he's in the right place after all.

Which reminds me, a challenge: TTSA-related Knock-Knock jokes. Surely there's one or two from "Puthoff" alone...
edit on 25-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Anyway.....

It's quite interesting how much the TTSA has stated that the ufo community isn't their audience and they take the time and effort to post on their blog about the misrepresentation of their financials.

How about answering some of the other questions that have lurked for such a long time now that have damaged their reputation, damage which they have caused?

I guess that they must have got a bee in their bonnet about it, also interesting how much attention they are obviously paying to what's being said about them.

I wonder is Luis came across the blog that critiqued their financials whilst catching up on ufo jesus....

Great post and OUCH!

Having said that, It's slightly possible that their target was attempting to "flip" a more moderate public towards becoming "believers." The coordinated media push would fit that mold, but it leaves too many other facts of their existence and operational details unaccounted for. However, my own working theory has been that whatever the "Operation" is it has multiple objectives so I guess that aspect can't be ruled out.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

True.. I belive as I have stated a few times, that they want/need congressional funding and/or funding from private entities. This would tally up with some of what tdl has stated before, regarding meeting companies for "investment potential".

They want to be seen as project Blue Book 2.0 but with "transparency" with not being a governmental organisation, odd how they are all full of former and more likely still current IC agents. I find that Zondo being a self confessed "former" COINTELPRO guy hilarious!! Is the best place to hide in plain sight?

There are a few things people may have forgotten about that TDL stated in the early days. Like the mobile app they were / are going to develop that allows members of the public to record UAP sightings, with GPS, notes, images and video available to upload to them. Ohh think of how the MIC would love that data and what they could do with it!! AATIP THE APP!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yes I understand Kev.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Offer insight in exchange for an NDA. Tow the line or lose access to another YouTuber or forum poster.

You don’t need to target the ufology community but you don’t target so called celebrities in that community, top forum posters unless you are interested in changing the views of that community.

Look at when UFO Jesus started doing videos. Note his first video talks about UFo disclosure starting with gun camera footage. Back at the start of 2017.

I think that’s interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Oh and I’ve stayed quiet on this one but I’ve heard some top commentators suggest that the New York Times, Politico and others all went the same day either due to trying to beat each other, or it being a complete coincidence.

It’s nothing of the sort and it’s no mystery, or shouldn’t be to anyone in the media.

It’s called an Embargo. It’s used in press releases.

You break the embargo, you get cut loose I think.....

Next check that leaks place. Kean was asking Podesta about working on an article on UAPs within Blum back in 2014.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Very true and this sort of brings thing around full circle back to page 1 and former MUFON Director James Carrion's thoughts.

I think a lot of people in ufology may not like to hear, ... - there are folks that are in the field that call themselves ufologists, call themselves researchers, investigative journalists – whatever they want to call themselves, it doesn't really matter – but when their modus operandi is to perpetuate the mystery instead of solving it, we have a big issue. ... as long as these people are out there hawking their latest theories ...if you don't have a sincere interest in truth, if you're simply interested in making the rounds of the UFO talk circuit... you're part of the problem, not part of the solution....

...if you think you can dance with these intelligence agencies and they don't want you to dance with them, you're never gonna dance. ... I think there is a very interesting dance happening between ufology and the intelligence organizations that have more to do with what the goals of the intelligence agencies are than a cover up of extraterrestrial visitation....

... Skinwalker Ranch to me is interesting for a couple reasons. To me, the mythology – and I'll call it mythology because I don't think what's written in the book is accurate..

Why was it being built up? I think it had somewhat to do with the mythology surrounding Area 51. Somebody wants to continue that mythology. The same way that the mythology is continued around Dulce...

All I know is somebody is obfuscating what is really going on, and I don't think it has to do with protecting people's lives [concerning the lack of access and lack of transparency]. I think it's something else...

...if you go into this field with an open mind, you put aside your beliefs, you really look to see why there's so much noise surrounding this field. Pay attention to the noise. Pay attention to the characters that are in the field.
See : Page 1

I think we all know who the characters are. We don't need to name them. They make 90% of the noise.

None of them have got anywhere close to solving any UFO mystery and many of them tell blatant lies. The current status quo serves the needs of the MIC and provides an income flow for their stooges who spout this nonsense. That's it.

Where else in the world do we hear these crazy, stories from MJ12, battles with aliens on Mars, strange bits that fall off UFOs, how the aliens came here because they were annoyed at our nuclear weapons then decided to give the only nation that ever used them in anger even more super technology so they could create a secret space program and presumably nuke the bad aliens!!!!

You don't get many of these stories out of Oz or Japan or Europe do you?

Whatever the 'phenomenon' may well be then any real attempts to get to the truth are obscured by these people who do it for their own means. That's why they are determining how best to 'control the narrative'. But they've run out of decent writers.

edit on 25/10/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But they've run out of decent writers

Here's why:

Troubling Stats on Adult Literacy

Eight years ago, a national survey on adult literacy offered data on the extent to which Americans -- even those with college credentials -- were declining in their proficiency to do the basic kinds of reading people use in everyday life. Ibid.

It's fair to say, that overall, it doesn't take much to fool many Americans.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That quote is shocking in the depth and implications.

A quick question for ATS’era.

What happened to Chuck Zukowksi after the book “The 37th parallel”?

Does anyone know if Chuck ever revealed to anyone what the Bigelow device was that he discovered at mutilation site. It was redacted at the end of the book?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I didn't read it all Kev. Just viewed it all remotely.

I think the basic problem is social media. If you correct people's grammar and spelling then you're a grammar nazi (although no one is perfect). So we all just leave people wallowing in their own ignorance as they lose the ability to read and write proper like what we Brits can do innit.

Although staying on topic I do wonder how many people have pulled Zondo's finger in expectation of becoming a TTSA insider.....

Then left feeling cheated when all he produces is Swamp Gas.

He's already given us the Weather Mylar Balloon hasn't he? Along with a slice of Mellon IIRC?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If they were smart, MM, they'd pay you off, to switch teams.

Kev

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I didn't read it all Kev. Just viewed it all remotely. 

Tsk tsk. You have been reading one of John Burroughs threads.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join