It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Agreed, with one quibble.

Faith is an experiment and when it becomes reality you’ll know it for sure---like you know medicine that works after you take it.

With faith, you might see something apparently become a reality,
say, you have faith that you can summon a black triangle ufo
and then it comes along and interacts with you.

That might be construed to work, but on the other hand,
correlation does not of necessity imply causation.

So with faith.. and then *something* happens.. especially
if it is repetitive.. you know that your faith had *some kind of
effect apparently* but you may go your entire life and not
really understand what happened--- just that something
happened.

And if that's good enough --- that might be fine! But it's not
science, reality or truth.. just some apparent correlation.

Kev

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Faith has intent, though

It’s the intent that matters

Faith is but an empty shell waiting to be filled

Even with religion people often forget the intent or imagine shortcuts

In Ufology their now jumping to shortcuts out of the frustration that they can’t or don’t know

One has faith every day, for example, that your doctor won’t kill you, and we know otherwise. Faith often is just a convenient way to avoid the fear of uncertainty

....Or that the medicine won’t kill you and will heal you even though we don’t personally know the science.

Faith( the intent is to be healed) by the ( medicine)

It works, and often “science” doesn’t know why

Example:

Aspirin they say( science) helps prevent certain medical problems

NOW they come up and they're saying, no it doesn’t, in fact, it may cause more than help.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Faith has intent, though

It’s the intent that matters

Faith is but an empty shell waiting to be filled

Even with religion people often forget the intent or imagine shortcuts

In Ufology their now jumping to shortcuts out of the frustration that they can’t or don’t know

One has faith every day, for example, that your doctor won’t kill you, and we know otherwise. Faith often is just a convenient way to avoid the fear of uncertainty

....Or that the medicine won’t kill you and will heal you even though we don’t personally know the science.

Faith( the intent is to be healed) by the ( medicine)

It works, and often “science” doesn’t know why

Example:

Aspirin they say( science) helps prevent certain medical problems

NOW they come up and they're saying, no it doesn’t, in fact, it may cause more than help.

Faith often is just a convenient way to avoid the fear of uncertainty

I prefer the uncertainty.. it leaves open the door to learning what's true,
rather than being in denial.

But please.. let's not have discussions like this in this thread and keep
it more on-topic.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

In this field, UFOlogy, we don’t even know what we’re doing!

The medicine here is of a different nature because this is seeking knowledge…There’s nothing concrete because were stumbling in the dark and trying to get objectivity. So even when we figure it out…Then what?

The medicine here is objectivity since it’s a search for knowledge and one doesn’t get it without that…

That’s why TTSA for one reason has come up with these science fiction elements.

To get some objectivity to this field.

But isn’t this the classic drawing the cart before the horse?

Btw, THIS IS VERY ON TOPIC, IMO, BECAUSE WERE ANALYZING THE PSYCHOLOGY OF THIS

Here is a dangerous observation:

Many people just want to believe that they believe. If they have something to believe then they have interest. And interest is important biochemically!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Why is it a dangerous observation? Are you in danger?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No, nothing like that

BUT

I was on another forum and said that Puthoff and many of the spooks are interested in the psychology of the believers
I got practically thrown off the forum!

They have these guys more interested in the psychology of the believers and that smacks of MK Ultra

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To elaborate further…

The question has been asked why these bio people on TTSA along with the CIA spooks.
It’s always been said that they want to create these UFO cults starting with the famous Council of Nine, elaborated on in the great book The Stargate Conspiracy.

You see this gets to the intention of what these spooks are really doing.
They aren’t dangerous unless you start talking about their money such as new energy sources

That’s when one of their major psychic researchers the famous Andrija Puharich who started the Council of Nine ET cult got in trouble after years being a CIA sponsored psychic researcher.
He got in trouble when he wanted to invent a new energy source…Rockefeller trouble, which means CIA trouble.
www.world-enlightenment.com...

But the most interesting aspect to Puharich and relative to our research on TTSA....

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project. He - together with the infamous Dr. Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes, even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotized them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications. The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

www.world-enlightenment.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think it's fair to say, that since the USA gobbled up most of the
scientists from WWII, including some really frankensteinish ones,
that programs like MKUltra have been going full-steam in one
form or another, chemical and EM-related both up to the current
day, and of course the psyops angle, going strong since the
fraudulent ghost rockets of 46 to this modern day.

In many ways, "UFOlogy" is just the study of human experimentation
post WWII.

I guess the main way that the 'phenomenon' is involved with all this
stuff, is that by controlling the human population with disinformation,
you control the 'phenomenon'.

If in 1947 Kenneth Arnold had seen the Staypuft marshmallow man
in the sky, we'd all be seeing variations of that.. you know.. we'd
be seeing "Pillsbury" and "Crescent dough boy" and all that.. not
what we see today.

By keeping 'UFO fever' going, it is very useful for various researchers
and disinformation agents.. by keeping our eyes on the sky.. instead
of where the mystery resides.. the human experimentation can
continue unabated.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Argh yes, the "Nine"......

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Argh yes, the "Nine"......

The 9, the TTSA, Skinwalker, MKU, the Avery, mystery schools, and all the other UFO groups, mostly populated by spooks.

I don't think anyone actually knows what's going on with the phenom, but it is a great control disinfo tool to hide behind.

However there is a real phenomenon just to esoteric for violent, talking monkeys to understand; More mystical than nuts and bolts.

Charlatans and a confederacy of dunces....
edit on 22-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The 'real phenomenon' is an emergent property of the unconscious
mind, both of humans and of larger, poorly defined structures.

If you poke 'it' with a stick, and try to capture it with the butterfly
net of broken linkages (science) it will always collapse.

I was reading a book about Native Americans; it was stated therein
that when the soldiers came to defeat the natives, the first person
they killed was the shaman; as right or wrong.. genius or insane..
the shaman gave hope to the native people.

UFOlogy is the killing of the shaman.

Kev

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The psychology of control.

Kill the shaman first. Build a church on a sacred place. - The same result. Jesuits or soldiers . . . .

My little encounter with a "grey" in my driveway was designed by humans to convert through the use of thoughtforms that trigger memories. A simple trap

Keep people in cages called churches and temples, lodges and cults, sports and newscasts.

Cover up the "phenomenon" with a layer of human created glamour.

It is like they don't want us to see, to know while they rollout some plan.

In all my battles, the objective of the opposition has always been to control.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another reason TTSA is a fake group is that their pursuit of rocks from space is bogus.

All one has to do is look up past researchers work( real UFO researchers not the YouTube clowns we have today) and see that researchers have studied these things long ago and found exactly NOTHING exotic about any of those materials.

So Zondo running around like James Bond with magical rock from space in the trunk of his car will produce absolutely NOTHING NEW.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Aye and now they putting 5g towers up everywhere, imagine they had a switch that created thoughtforms, Id pull out my light sabre!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Apply the principals of radionics and psychotonics to 5G and you could have quite the broadcast system. Radionic rates translated into microwaves.The cellphone the witness.

The science of control.

But why do they need to control?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: ManyMasks

Apply the principals of radionics and psychotonics to 5G and you could have quite the broadcast system. Radionic rates translated into microwaves.The cellphone the witness.

The science of control.

But why do they need to control?

As long as there is a printed one dollar bill floating around somewhere
that's not in their pockets, they will destroy the entire world to somehow
get it.

That aside, there has always been the predator 1% of the human race,
that attempts to feed on the other 99%.

Why that is, is beyond the scope of this post.. and mostly off-topic.

Of course I'm nearly always off-topic.. even in posts that I start myself.

Kev

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yeah . . . . .

Hmmmm . . .

The need to control. Greed, lust, envy. They are motivations for sure. They are also exploitable motivations by others.

There will always be someone. So the defense is to become aware of being exploited I spose. Like knowing that the smiling and polite man at your door holding a vacuum cleaner is only after your money. We can always slam the door along with his foot.

So we need heavy front doors to slam, break a few bones and he probably won't come back. He might do a "drive by" when out of hospital though.

So as individuals we need a good defense and offense. A shotgun by our heavy door.

I heard somewhere that Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto warned his superiors not to invade the USA homeland because behind every blade of grass would be a gun.

Strength of self and knowledge of the ways of the predator . . . .

Yet even that pretty girl acting oh so coy, oh so disarmingly, is dangerous, for she is looking for a spouse. Many a man has fallen this way smiling to his death.

Crap, I'm in one of those moods.

But even 5G is just exploitable infrastructure. There will always be a defense and a way to counter attack.

afterthought

I've been trying to understand/relate with "controling others". I can't do it except to stop them from hurting others, self defence. Slavery I can't comprehend at all. So I'll just keep knocking them over when we cross paths.

I better get out of here before I am further guilty of thread drift.

edit on 22-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit at 0940 local time (plus 8 hours UTC)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You are blabbering.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I promise my absence will be permanent this time.

Bye guys

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I would not take offence over one persons opinion which was mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join