It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So who’s going to play Zondo and TDL in the movie?

Probably directed by Speilberg

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

One other question to add.. I wonder how much money from stock selling was used to joint purchase a certain bit of land that is also used for "entertainment purposes" also out in utah with ****** ***** and **** ***** and ***** ********...???

It really is a shameful sham.... I dont care if any of the *s above think we are nitpicking either, screw em. The desperately want to keep control of thier narrative and I didn't even think it's the MIC's narrative either...the MIC couldn't give two hoots as far as I am concerned.. As long as it don't interfere with thier agenda they sit back with a bag of good old popcorn and enjoy the show and have a good old laugh at the same time....

All while tdl and his crew won't say the word "alien" but will sell you a t shirt mocking alien abduction..

The same old #e repackaged and remarketed for the "new generation" of believers....

As far as the $37 million stock nonsense,. It's all for future licensing deals on whatever it is they are so desperate to get out of some old clandestine black project somewhere that's hidden at Lockheed or elsewhere... There's a payday there for someone

#OverDueRant
edit on p15500182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So who’s going to play Zondo and TDL in the movie?

Probably directed by Speilberg

I've got Keanu Reeves and Seann William Scott on my shortlist

"Tom and Loue's Excellent Adventure Bogus Journey" or maybe "Dude, Where's My UFO?"

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I don't think the finances overlap. Just the personnel involved.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

1) How were the supposed videos really obtained and released to the public? 2) Why won't the Pentagon confirm the authenticity of them despite your claims they contain genuine military footage? 3) What's going on with AATIP acronym. Was it "Advanced Aerospace..." as Mr. Elizondo claimed at the last MUFON Symposium? If so why has the Pentagon said it stands for "Aviation..."? Are you not concerned about this discrepancy? Or was it purposeful obfuscation by either your company of the DoD? 4) We were originally told the government tested 'materials'. Where were those materials obtained? 5) How did Mr. Elizondo transfer from being a case officer working in Latin America to becoming a Program Director of AATIP? 6) Was AATIP really studying UFOs or was it actually more of a Forecast on State of the Art Weapons in the future? 7) What agreements are in place between TTSA and George Knapp? 8) Why were all the documents released through George Knapp and not formal FOIA channels? 9) What is the provenance of those documents? 10) Are any members of the board still working for the US Government directly or as a contractor in any way shape or form? 11) Why do you have so many biologists as advisory members to TTSA? 12) Are other interested parties bound by NDA or other contracts with TTSA? 13) Why are most of your public videos and statements focused on UFO/UAP studies when your financial filings indicate you are nothing but the head of an 'entertainment company' with very speculative aspirations of breaking into the science and aerospace industries? I could go on and on. But I am not really expecting we'll get answers soon. Yet it's strange how answers are forthcoming immediately when it comes to the money trail! And TTSA cannot deny that coupled with operational losses that deficit is a problem...
Regarding mm’s questions the important ones, though not to diminish the others

1 5 6 10 11

I could live with the BS politics and games their playing but the questions that deal with actual information/disclosure and what they're really doing—UFO interest or some secret military goals.

Why is your presentation about these bizarre technological advances and NOT anything about UFOs?

Are you just trying to elicit some objective advances from this phenomenon in lieu of the simple revelation to the world: yeah UFOS and aliens exist?
NOW WHAT?

Yet instead of dealing on any high level, you have Zondo running around chasing rocks.

Where are all these secrets TDL said he would reveal?

Why are you making this a mercenary pursuit rather than a humanitarian and scientific endeavor?

The almighty dollar reigns again, I guess!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Bottom line, TTSA, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves!

EITHER S___ OR GET OFF THE POT

You had many people excited and hopeful and basically, you’ve come up
Snake Eyes!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

All while tdl and his crew won't say the word "alien" but will sell you a t shirt mocking alien abduction.. 

I don't think an abductee who suffers trauma is going to go to bed in one of their creations that is for sure. 😐

However , when Rendlesham is thrown in the mix it makes one wonder what is really potting here.

edit on 20-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Say what you see.

A guy who looks like a master of the universe via his oil, finance and defence industry links (Mellon) and a guy who held one of the most prestigious technology jobs that involves classified technology (Justice) are working for free in a company that believes it can somehow fast track human technological progress.

They do not want or indeed need your money and (rather confusingly) talk about their proposed future activities in the past tense.

I've always wondered what the oft mooted "act of god" required to get black technology into the light would look like and have never been able to imagine a scenario where the President does a presentation on how they've been sat on multiple physical sciences breakthroughs in the interests of national security.

Although you could argue that any technology which unleashes ZPE, alters gravity/inertia or facilitates relativistic locomotion would be very dangerous in the wrong hands- no Politician would ever want to carry the baggage unless they had to/needed to do it for a political outcome.

Maybe the "act of god" would actually just be a distractionary circus with enough clowns to keep you from noticing that the tigers look sad.

Something so unbelievable and worthy of mockery that you literally forget the proposal goes against everything we know from human endeavour and the time, effort and multiple failures usually required to make breakthroughs.

One day we are laughing at Lou's beard - the next we have to swallow a statement from LM saying they have confirmed Puthoffs findings and think they can quickly integrate it into stuff they have laying around.

Oh, how we will laugh.

edit on 20-10-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It is fascinating to see how this thread seem to depict what Ufology actually is all about.

The U in the UFO is a blank page to be filled with whatever fantasy you fancy. Whether it is extraterrestrial, supernatural, or black (scifi)technology, anything goes.

Can you really blame the likes of TTSA trying to exploit it?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

There isn't any especially good technology being hidden.

There is no difference between the various types of fantasies
that those guys put forward. They got almost nothing.

They are just continuing to run an experiment on the
control loop.. where if they can convince everyone about
their theories.. people will keep materializing this stuff
like a poltergeist, and they can examine the bodies
of the 'experiencers' to learn how they are doing it.

That's why there are so many biologists.

There are other agenda and games, but that is the
eventual end game.

Kev

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Why is your presentation about these bizarre technological advances and NOT anything about UFOs?

My wish that TTSA would cut the crap and talk PROPERLY about the topic often awakens the Basil Fawlty inside me...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
My wish that TTSA would cut the crap and talk PROPERLY about the topic often awakens the Basil Fawlty inside me...

That's funny it brings out the Bernard Cribbins in me...

I thought we were awaiting some kind of release or something on the 25th...may I suggest a little patience and perhaps a cup of tea.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

What about those images of those dvds etc from Mellons leak...I wonder if anymore UAP military FLIR vids of will appear in say..Ohhhhh Jan-Mar 2019?

I can remember someone saying back then that, it was a lot of dvds for some 3 small clips....

I wonder if any of those vids yet to be released are already out there... sat on a random server/website somewhere....

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I thought we were awaiting some kind of release or something on the 25th...may I suggest a little patience and perhaps a cup of tea.

Yes, the two Rs (Roswell and Rendlesham). Out with the popcorn!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Maybe, I'm in wait and see mode, keeping myself busy, ya know.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Yes, the two Rs (Roswell and Rendlesham). Out with the popcorn!

It's only five days after all...I'm not expecting them to rock my world, but I am at least prepared to be interested if it is necessitated.

I'll bring the Maltesers.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I think in time all this could get rather interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

It’s an interesting thing the language of TTSA.

That in itself IMO tells us a lot of their intent, all of this super technological and warp drive talk.

I believe its part of the paradigm shift from aliens as demons( began in the Bennewitz era) to aliens as science fiction beings straight out of Star Trek or Star wars.

This, of course, can be a natural evolution coming from our culture of horror movies and science fiction lore, but the clear evidence from the Bennewitz caper is that the government fostered the aliens-as-demons disinformation deliberately from the late 70’s and early 80’s to this new disinformation era that has been brewing for the last few years in the UFOlogy community. Much of this is from the supposed existence of the US government's Secret Space Program ( probably-disinformation) that has been alleged to exist ( by certain UFOlogists)...

This super technology the US government is alleged to have attained through the SSP now is a prevalent belief in the UFO community from clear frauds like Cory Goode and Dave Wilcock to more serious researchers like Richard Dolan, Steve Greer, Linda Moulton Howe and of course Mufon.

IMO, this is a US government disinformation program. For there is no objective proof of any Secret Space Program going on and the IC merely wants to foster this deception among the UFOlogical community and it has succeeded in spades. TTSA is the number one group that will cement this era of deceptive disinformation.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What's interesting is that the DUH (dimwits ufological hypothesis)
otherwise known as the breakaway civilization hypothesis is
what is promoted to the credulous, while in the background,
expert biologists, geneticists and immunologists are being
hired to study the REAL 'phenomenon'.

Kev

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What’s happening in UFOlogy is that the desire to have an explanation for the mysterious fact of UFOs is being taken advantage of by sinister forces who want to hoist on the believer's ideas and beliefs that aren’t proven. There are ulterior motives behind this, ranging from the obsessional egomaniacs that create a cultic impact on people, to the invisible IC forces who want to social engineer religious-like obsession for nefarious reasons, and then the career UFOligist need grist for the mill to maintain at this point their livelihoods.

It’s nothing wrong with exotic theories unless one begins to think a theory is a fact or the truth. It’s like religion, which is a theory as well but becomes dangerous when people think it’s NOT a theory and pretend its existential reality, and it isn’t. Faith is an experiment and when it becomes reality you’ll know it for sure---like you know medicine that works after you take it.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join