It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Im staying quiet...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting article.

The history of psychical research in other countries proves that nearly all poltergeist phenomena occur in the presence of a human agent, usually an adolescent boy or girl.

Anecdotally I can dispute that since my experience of poltergeist activity (my only HS experience) was nowhere near an adolescent, but there could be a twist to my own tale. My in-laws' Cornish home, unknown to me, had a history of violent poltergeist activity (plus UFOs, so maybe there IS a link), in my case manifesting as a bedroom door being violently rattled, banged and 'thumped open' by an invisible force, as well as footsteps encircling us with nobody else in the house. I was fascinated when told of more violent activity, including my father-in-law's bed shaking up and down, and his wife leaving the house due to incessant loud bangs across all four walls in their lounge after a 'shadow figure' drifted across the room. Plus many other scary incidents. I just had the one, thank goodness.

The twist (although I wasn't convinced myself) is that my wife's mum, who was shaken by the constant activity, believed it could well have been the spirit of her son who died in the womb, not long before my wife was born. Make of that what you will.

Apologies to MM for the slight drift again, but it is close to Halloween.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
great discussion

As you can see people just post whatever strange thoughts fall out of their brains here.

If you can't beat 'em.....

No don't answer that.

Naughty lads.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Did you catch the recent AMA, Your Highness?
? What ama, where peasant?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The AMA with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell several weeks back about Skinwalker ranch and Jeremey's doc on it

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Oh OK V! Thx I'll check it out.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Thanks for the clarification and no the man in the hat/shadow man/ghosts/apparitions etc are not the Trickster, they're more the product of under-active imaginations combined with the power of suggestion as you appear to have worked out for yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Moving on from all the crap talk of the last few pages.

Tom DeLonge has actually bothered to take time out and respond to an article from the rather quirky named Ars Technica about his company being $37m in debt. Asking, quite rightly, for the article to be corrected to state TTSA had a deficit of $37m.

BLATENT[sic] LIE — APPARENTLY, THIS WRITER CAN’T READ.

BTW- TTSA never even raised $37m!!? So how in the hell did we spend it?! Lord. I ask all of you that believe in the @tothestarsacademymission to go write a complaint on their website RIGHT NOW for trying to hurt an admirable effort to help humanity by using negative attacks and—-> lies.

OUR LETTER TO THEM: Dear Ars Technica—

I am writing you regarding the article posted to Ars Technica this morning titled ‘All the dumb things? Blink 182 front man’s UFO project $37 million in debt’ by Eric Berger. We were surprised Ars Technica would allow Mr. Berger to post such an article without asking either Mr. DeLonge or To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science for comment. This article is highly misleading and grossly mischaracterizes statements in an SEC filing. Had Mr. Berger bothered to reach out to us for comment this could have been prevented. Mr. Berger apparently did not EVEN READ the filing in its entirety, and clearly did not understand the excerpt of the SEC filing he quotes. The approximate $37 million stockholders’ deficit is NOT DEBT as he characterized it but is attributable to stock-based compensation expense. IT IS NOT RELATED TO THE OPERATIONAL RESULTS OF THE COMPANY. The Consolidated Balance Sheets of To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science in the SEC filing quoted by your author clearly shows the approximately $37 million deficit is attributed to Stockholders’ Equity (Deficit). The filing goes on to explain the mechanism for calculating stock-based compensation and details the various grants of stock options by the company. Mr. Berger’s characterizations of this as debt implies that it stems from traditional borrowings. Had Mr. Berger bothered to email or call us we could have directed him to these portions of the SEC filing and walked him through it. For Mr. Berger to make the conclusions he did on incomplete research and his own interpretations without contacting Mr. DeLonge or the company is inexcusable. We request that you print this letter in full within the article as our statement.

See : www.complex.com...

With absolutely no sense of irony there he asks people to reach out for comment.

Well there are plenty of questions that need to be answered but when people outside the favoured journalists have asked for comment they have been pretty much stonewalled. Here are a few things that need to be clarified by TTSA and Tom

1) How were the supposed videos really obtained and released to the public?

2) Why won't the Pentagon confirm the authenticity of them despite your claims they contain genuine military footage?

3) What's going on with AATIP acronym. Was it "Advanced Aerospace..." as Mr. Elizondo claimed at the last MUFON Symposium? If so why has the Pentagon said it stands for "Aviation..."? Are you not concerned about this discrepancy? Or was it purposeful obfuscation by either your company of the DoD?

4) We were originally told the government tested 'materials'. Where were those materials obtained?

5) How did Mr. Elizondo transfer from being a case officer working in Latin America to becoming a Program Director of AATIP?

6) Was AATIP really studying UFOs or was it actually more of a Forecast on State of the Art Weapons in the future?

7) What agreements are in place between TTSA and George Knapp?

8) Why were all the documents released through George Knapp and not formal FOIA channels?

9) What is the provenance of those documents?

10) Are any members of the board still working for the US Government directly or as a contractor in any way shape or form?

11) Why do you have so many biologists as advisory members to TTSA?

12) Are other interested parties bound by NDA or other contracts with TTSA?

13) Why are most of your public videos and statements focused on UFO/UAP studies when your financial filings indicate you are nothing but the head of an 'entertainment company' with very speculative aspirations of breaking into the science and aerospace industries?

I could go on and on. But I am not really expecting we'll get answers soon. Yet it's strange how answers are forthcoming immediately when it comes to the money trail!

And TTSA cannot deny that coupled with operational losses that deficit is a problem...

The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2018 of $37,432,000. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

Source : SEC Filings

edit on 19/10/2018 by mirageman because: touch of ginger added for taste

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Thankyou , excellent set of questions. I wonder how long the public will have to wait on this?

Cute little ginger beard Zondo is sporting. Will this become a new fashion fad I wonder ? Then there is the winter clothing collection to design soon . They can't be scampering around in t.shirts with winter setting in.

Now back to the more serious. Money issues and everything else that is seemingly wrong.

edit on 19-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There are no money issues.
Mellon, Justice and co. are happy to work for free on the basis of a deferred payment via shares.
They cant force a sale of shares and TTSA will only ever owe them what the shares are valued at.

In a normal technology investment scenario where you had one of the top industry guys spin off a company whilst working on deferred payments- this would be accompanied by the sound of a cash register ringing.
TTSA might appear a more attractive sure thing given Justice's privileged former position within a company that gets to work behind the curtain.

As it is- TTSA is all but uninvestable as the very guy who knows all about the difficulties of integrating emerging technologies into survivable crafts - is suggesting they can (within any investors lifetime) make a spaceship from a collected sample.

It's almost like they don't want anyone to invest.

Rule number 1 of scaring away investors is ensure you have no way to demonstrate ROI.
Rule number 2 is have more operating costs than projected revenue.
Rule number 3 is introduce them to your visibly strange employee who will only ever sit facing the door.

edit on 19-10-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As far as rumors go, it's not based on much. Then again, guerilla marketing has made a come back with social media.

They could have a cool UFO stage show though---making entrances in a MotherShip, getting abducted, freaky merchandise....prolly sell more merch than To The Stars.

www.billboard.com...Travis Barker & Tom DeLonge Stir Up Blink-182 Reunion Rumors With Simple Twitter Exchange
edit on 19-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here’s what that means in English

Stockholders' deficit?

When total assets are greater than total liabilities, stockholders have a positive equity (positive book value). Conversely, when total liabilities are greater than total assets, stockholders have a negative stockholders' equity (negative book value) — also sometimes called stockholders' deficit.

en.wikipedia.org...
Does this mean their stock is worthless?

Beyond the stock technicalities, one wonders what assets this company might have save the tee shirt, cap sales, and book sales

edit on 19-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Moving on from all the crap talk of the last few pages.

Source : SEC Filings

Look at them beefy, tattooed arms. A biker UFOligist…and a rock star

Straight out of the Tavistock marketing agenda

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Zondo reminds me of Popeye.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So is TDL going back to music? I saw some reference to that recently.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yeah he's done his expose, next up we will get Johnny Depp, someone a bit more relevant!
And it will go on
Until we yield to their version of the phenomenon. Or just don't care anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Their version of the 'phenomenon' is mighty convenient
for people writing books and selling seminar tickets.

I don't see it as having any further substance than
that however.

Also I'd like to share my view, that if something
'far fetched' is put forward, be it religion, spirituality,
or 'ufology' and it is 'human friendly" --- meaning
prone to get people excited with wishful thinking,
positive and hopeful... that makes a lie of normal
daily reality --- then it's a fraud.

For example, "If you give me your money every week
and don't try to make logical sense of anything you
are told, someday, you will be risen from the dead!"

that's a good one.

or, that Star Trek like ships belong to us, and we
are actually masters of the universe! That's another
good one..

etc. etc.

But actual physical reality gets pretty depressing..
for example fire.. regular old fire.. it's neither
good nor evil... it warms us.. but being 'set on
fire' would really suck.

But if someone tries to sell you on ONLY the fact
that fire is 'good' and omits the bigger picture..

then you are being deceived.

I'm more prone to give theories that don't drip
with fantasy wish fulfillment (and misplaced hope)
a listen.

I'm a fan of hope as much as anyone.. but if beavers
want lodges.. they have get busy chewing tree
branches down and do a lot of work..

if humans want hope.. they have to do hard work
too.. not wait for sky daddies and mommies (those
large breasted nordic females for example) to
swoop down and rescue them.

It will be a long wait.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Zondo reminds me of Popeye.

Kit of Misery Dilly, Dilly!

Why?

Because Popeye didn't change his clothes much?
Because Popeye went across America hunting down strange substances with a spent rockstar?
Because Popeye was always smoking something but you never knew quite what?

There is no need to ask why Zondo's right arm is far more muscular than his left arm though is there?

Moving on now....

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Maybe the main players are those of the craft, i wonder how many masons are involved in TTSA, i thought masons were becoming extinct tbh
politikaljunkee.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Here here Mirageman......

Applause sire...will we get this answers? Of course not....

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join