It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We’ve discussed this before.
I’m not one to say people should go around saying, my kundalini was off today, or my Chakras were out of line.
To me, a legitimate mystic is one seeking insight, enlightenment, not magical powers or exotic theories about kundalini, or portals.

I like the tradition that records when Buddha got enlightenment some people asked him, well then are you man or God
He said
I am neither, I am awake.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Words separate us from direct experience.

Unfortunately the whole 'awake thing' has become
toxic. People going on about being 'awake' and
charging $5000 for a weekend with them.

As i shared earlier, I too respect one or more
of those conflated 5 men known as 'buddha'.

People want to become 'enlightened'.
Well, the role of the human is to die..
as part of that process.

The human part is the dross..

It's the nonhuman part that realizes the silly
game it has been doing.

Humans can't become 'enlightened' - they can
only die..

From my vantage, the 'Buddha(s)' experienced
death while still alive.. which is why I respect
very early Buddhism, before it went completely
and totally off the rails.

Oh for the record.. sometimes homeless people
are millionaires.. you can't tell from looking at
them or speaking with them. Just like with
'spiritual people'.

Kev
edit on 7-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

You have it all wrapped up so can we go home now!

Not yet, there's still so much to do and say

Oh lordy!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
All comedy aside, I still firmly believe TTSA and the US IC community is running a new disinformation paradigm with 90 PERCENT of the UFOLOGIST being either directly involved or deceived to spread this new disinformation that “we can take ET home.” Warp drives are possible, now we got portals involved, the whole shebang, including Star Wars, Star Trek technology a reality. This includes Steve Greer, Dolan, Howe, Cameron, and all of the Ufologists currently distributing these fables on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

All comedy aside, I still firmly believe TTSA and the US IC community is running a new disinformation paradigm with 90 PERCENT of the UFOLOGIST being either directly involved or deceived to spread this new disinformation that “we can take ET home.” Warp drives are possible, now we got portals involved, the whole shebang, including Star Wars, Star Trek technology a reality. This includes Steve Greer, Dolan, Howe, Cameron, and all of the Ufologists currently distributing these fables on YouTube.

I believe the secret space program stuff was the first wave of that.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Do you mean the lore going around about it from Greer and others?

I agree with you

Greer thinks it’s an asset having these so-called whistleblowers blowing in his ears, but in-fact their the ones spreading the misinformation through guys like him, I’m convinced.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If I didn't know better I'd swear you were taking the pith!

Well actually I was taking the pith out of just about the whole modern UFO carnival, including myself.

(For non English first language folks (including the Americans): To take the piss out of (something) means to make a joke about someone/something or to make someone look silly. A British Australian idiom.) MM was being gentlemanly in using pith rather than the word piss.

The point I wanted to make was one has to have a sense of humour and not take oneself too seriously . Especially where the "phenomenon" is concerned.

My post was entirely factual, I just wrapped it up in UFO jargon and presented it as a reflection of the Zondo road trip. One can turn anything into a big deal.

It all just happened that way coincidentally, including Phage's appearance at just the right moment and my black German Shepard dog photobombing at just the right moment (She is a food fiend and sticks her nose into everything).

Maybe the TTSA, military and the experts on youtube should lighten up a little. They can't control the "phenomenon", not in a million years. They seem to be controling the audience though.

Maybe they need to keep us frightened, or we might just find out that we don't need middlemen to know the "phenomenon".

Reminiscent of the way priesthoods behave.

edit on 8-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and neatness

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

TextThey can't control the "phenomenon", not in a million years. They seem to be controling the audience though. 

Yes.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

that they are.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

(For non English first language folks (including the Americans): To take the piss out of (something) means to make a joke about someone/something or to make someone look silly. A British Australian idiom.) MM was being gentlemanly in using pith rather than the word piss.

I was simply referring to your transportation of oranges

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Mandarins, MM, mandarins.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Mandarins, MM, mandarins.

They orange coloured I guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: 1ofthe9

Do you mean the lore going around about it from Greer and others?

I agree with you

Greer thinks it’s an asset having these so-called whistleblowers blowing in his ears, but in-fact their the ones spreading the misinformation through guys like him, I’m convinced.

You got to understand - if you don't already know this - that in one of his speeches, he admits to having taken Rockefeller money. So he's one of their operatives AFAIC.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nicely said!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

I agree with you. My point is some of them are knowingly doing it, like Bill Moore and some are being deceived and don't know their being used to spread misinformation.

The Bennewitz caper is the prototype. Moore was a willing and knowing agent, Bennewitz was an unknowing one.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well we appear to be in UFO documentry season information now....We've had the Ranch, Lazar next, then Roswell and Rendlesham...Probably Lear too....and all those associated in the last 30yrs of this long running sitcom that is ufology..

As far as people knowingly spreading disinformation and those that aren't in the loop, I can imagine their are quite a few that fall on both sides..
edit on p501235182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Absolutely, even we here are subject to being influenced by public ideas that have been filtered in the public square by disinformation agents.

I’m not accusing people of being willing dupes but as regards TTSA, they should see it for themselves, but they don’t. Maybe they do but are into self-deception like Bill Moore got caught up in.

When you meet these powerful people the lure is strong to be caught up in their subterfuge.

They're trained in psychological methods of persuasion.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Absolutely.. Kev and myself have mentioned it a few times, you have to look and examine your own confirmation bias, not only in this subject of interest but in all areas of life.

If you enter this field thinking it's biological grey aliens, that's what you will find and people twist things to fit their own narrative and bias.

Others look and say that we are too critical of entities like TTSA and all thier associates etc. But with anything in life you have to back it up with evidence. You could say that TTSA have done just that...well the evidence that has been presented is pretty shaky and it's provenance has not been proven. The same goes for most of which they have presented.

But then I believe we are not thier audience....as they knew that a critical response is what they would get.

Sidenote / Ramble;
Interesting thought, ufology itself is a meme....a fabrication, an experiment that when planted correctly, didn't requite watering as often..people,
Potentially us, have watered it for them...now it's a literal jungle...??!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

But we finally got Zondo a change of clothes in every scene in his 5 minute documentaries!!

I'd call that a win.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't claim to understand exactly what the professional deceivers
are up to. Oh I could opine endlessly.

But I think it's fair to say, that if ALL the big deceivers in UFO history
are pointing at the sky, and were willing to use coleman lanterns,
pie tins, and now days CGI graphics, in a truly DESPERATE attempt
to convince us that both good and evil aliens from the stars are
coming here to anally probe us, etc, that in fact 'the stars'
are exactly the EXACT OPPOSITE of where any hypothetical
beings might be coming from.

For example, if a serial killer is trying to deflect blame from himself
and the truth of the situation, the very LAST place he would point
an investigator would be his own house and neighborhood.

So the very fact that all these pitiful attempts of deception,
trying to convince us that biological aliens in physical ships
are streaming in from the stars, then routinely crashing..

that is the very last possible thing that I'd believe.

I'd be much more prone to believe one of the following, or both:

1) human technology, not involved with any type of craft is involved.

or

2) Something native to the Earth, probably not material, or only
sometimes material is much more likely.

This is one of the reasons I talk about magicians so much..

the very fact that most UFO researchers are being intimidated/
bribed/or deluded into following the one grand, fake narrative,
shows just how desperate (and mostly incompetent) the deceivers
really are..

then again, it doesn't take much to deceive a lot of people.. I mean,
look at the power of the millions of religions in the world.. all very
successfully stirring the brains of the credulous.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join