It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I prefer a good Hall & Oates song as you might recall.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

True, no evidence presented, just second hand stories, and it is just stories of the people there "having rings run around them".

People cast a glamour, an illusion, when they speak. The TTSA certainly fits that description. So does the word "phenomenon", Steven King could have written that. The Americans do like their drama, everything has to be "biggest and greatest".

For what it is worth, the south west corner of Western Australia has an equal strangeness when you listen to the locals and stay a while yourself. Lots of places can claim the same thing.

Perhaps including the "phenomenon" in the TTSA examination just complicated things.

So take out the "phenomenon" and what have we got? Just, as you say; a hotdog stand with a promise of hotdog delivery comming soon. Which is a lot like "the check is in the mail".

Not much more to do then just sit and see what the mailman brings tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I'ts true.

If you give, at least certain forms of the 'phenomenon' 'love'
it transforms from a monster to a maiden (in your case).
if you offer to have it's child (kundalini) it will always love you in return.

I know how anthropomorphic this sounds.. but living things do tend to
manifest that way.

If you signup for "PhenomMatch.com and try to set a bear trap
at your front door.. then to cut up your date into pieces to put under
a microscope, you won't get good results.

I don't like talking like this.. as our culture is too deformed to remember
the old ways.. but I have to call a spade a spade.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Sounds like fun this meditation thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I don't believe that 'the phenomenon' has ever meaningfully
interacted with any of those scientists and will not,
as I imagine they would be considered to be rude.

Now.. perhaps even some of the so-called incidents
of 'the phenomenon' weren't true either..

there's that account about the one-armed man
teasing the researchers, after the 'floating
disembodied arm' incident, as documented in
Forbidden Science Volume 3.

I'm far from certain that there's any credible proof
of the 'phenomenon' ever interacting with the
old white guys, ever, anywhere or anytime.

It's probably just for the best to discard the claims
as having no substance.

And if people want to 'discard' our claims too...
that's fine with me.. it would be worth it,
if it stopped the dog and pony show on
the part of the deceivers.

Nothing says that it's important that we discuss
this stuff... just like i posted in the "are UFOlogists
Useful Idiots" thead...

I'd rather discard useful data, rather than feed the
MiC deceivers.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That’s right the great secret is that they don’t know anything.

They seem to admit that.

Yet my idea is that they may have created all these ( fake) alien crashes to convince the people that the phenomenon is vulnerable.

And, the very problematic Steven Greer says they shoot them down.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Willtell

That because we don’t know jack s___ after 70 years about UFOS 

That's not entirely true . . . .

Based on a profound lack of information along with a high degree of uncertainty we can acurately surmise that UFOs and the "phenomenon" in general has a sense of humour.

Look how it runs rings around the science folks at skinwalker and keeps the rest of us confused and wondering what's going on.

Speaking of a sense of humor and UFOs. I wonder do you realize there's a credible story that some greys, wrapped up in strange garb were seen in a NYC bookstore speed reading Witney Strieber's famous book Communion and laughing their alien asses off!

So most definitely, the UFO powers--whatever and whoever they are--are laughing at TTSA AND THEIR FLIMSY LITTLE MEAGER AND FAKE EFFORTS
edit on 5-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

That because we don’t know jack s___ after 70 years about UFOS 

That's not entirely true . . . .

Based on a profound lack of information along with a high degree of uncertainty we can acurately surmise that UFOs and the "phenomenon" in general has a sense of humour.

Look how it runs rings around the science folks at skinwalker and keeps the rest of us confused and wondering what's going on.

Speaking of a sense of humor and UFOs. I wonder do you realize there's a credible story that some greys, wrapped up in strange garb were seen in a NYC bookstore speed reading Witney Strieber's famous book Communion and laughing their alien asses off!

PIcs or it didn't happen!

But that IS funny.

Makes me wonder if there were pixies or something.. gawd their
sense of humor is something else.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That's a true story, I'll run down the source.

Of course, when I say true I mean its a known reported alien sighting.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This incident about the aliens laughing at Strieber’s book was reported by a journalist named, Bruce Lee an editor of the publisher of the book... It was reported in a book by Ed Conroy who wrote a book “Report on Communion” that closely examined Strieber’s claims.
According to Conroy, the story IS NOT a stunt, Lee passed a lie detector test.
They were described as such while reading Strieber’s communion in the bookshop

“strange small beings, incredibly well wrapped up in an assortment of clothes, were seen in a bookshop in New York, giggling over its contents, which they seemed to be speed reading.”

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thanks for the reference.

But that reference at least never said anything about 'gray aliens',
correct?

I'd almost believe it could be actual 'pixies'.. but 'gray aliens'
is a different phenomenon entirely in my opinion.. unless
the little fellers were in disguise for a prank.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You summed up my world in a nutshell KPB. Nicely done. I love all my "girls" very much.

To anthropomorphicise is not exactly a bad thing to do, my one suggestion would be to not forget that the "wolf" is not necessarily a "wolf". It only appears that way. I have only read the first opening chapter of the book "The Hunt For Skin walker" and then I threw the book away. It described the encounter with the "bullet proof wolf".

A "coincidence" that I met her in my back yard. She took that form, I think, because she is comfortable using it. Wolves are not native to Australia, so she came from afar to visit. She had a reason, both her and her child were injured; she wanted that fixed. She has gone back to her home now, and word will spread and others will come. After nearly two decades of doing this sort of thing one gets a reputation with them.

My wood-nymphs are half dragonfly when you look into their countenance. They love the little insects and took on the characteristics over time. Their "human" side comes from spending time with people whom they loved. The name Nimue fits them very well. "Little Ladies of the Lake" is what I like to call them. It is said that Merlin fell in love with Nimue, I can see why he did, so very easy to do.

Our emotions and thoughts act upon these Beings in ways I don't fully understand yet. How we feel about them is so very important. I once admired a particularly splendid wood-nymph backside and they all now wave their behinds in my direction when we meet of a morning before I go to work. While I now unashamedly find joy in beholding their perfect behinds, I know that to mix lust into that joy will bring distortion and harm us both in terrible ways..

Both "Susan" and the wood-nymphs know me very well and take advantage of how they form their appearance, I also take care in how I think of them in return.

If you signup for "PhenomMatch.com and try to set a bear trap
at your front door.. then to cut up your date into pieces to put under
a microscope, you won't get good results.

Exactly, for starters; contempt is what you will get. The rest will follow from there.

I don't like talking like this.. as our culture is too deformed to remember
the old ways.. but I have to call a spade a spade.

Well, I'm just a fairly ordinary white fella who did his best to forget his (theosophical/Rosicrucian) tradition and started anew from nothing. Anyone can do that, it is painful, but doable nevertheless.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Grey aliens are just a reference. It’s a meaningless term as far as I’m concerned.

As for the laughing ones, It just another story, albeit interesting

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well, I'm just a fairly ordinary white fella who did his best to forget his (theosophical/Rosicrucian) tradition and started anew from nothing. Anyone can do that, it is painful, but doable nevertheless.

I had to start over as well, when i learned that all the traditions
I had ever encountered or heard of were wrong.

Traditions aren't supposed to be clung to anyway.. they are just supposed
to get you started, then discarded when they are no longer a good tool.

But people refuse to let go of temporary tools, so they become toxic..
thus all religious and spiritual systems become toxic ... every last
one.. unless discarded at some point.
edit on 5-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Buddha taught when over the river discard the boat.

The problem is people when on the river usually drown and never make land so they're still using the boat even while dead!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I have respect for some of the teachings conflated from approximately
the 5 people called "the buddha".

Since people have this notion that there is a 'spiritual path', then
they think that they are supposed to be going somewhere..
which brings up stories like about that boat!

Once you think there is something to achieve, to make it ok to
be 'you', then you are hosed. You are playing someone else's
game.

Lots of things to know on these sorts of topics.. but it's pretty
off-topic for this forum.

Kev

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s right the great secret is that they don’t know anything.

They seem to admit that.

Yet my idea is that they may have created all these ( fake) alien crashes to convince the people that the phenomenon is vulnerable.

And, the very problematic Steven Greer says they shoot them down.

Pffft let them crAsh, let whoever recover and bastardize- who wants an ai or entity that cant keep their spheres rolling

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And if people want to 'discard' our claims too...

That's okay with me too. Like I often say; perhaps someone will read what we write and say to themselves "I wonder . . . ." and the adventure of a lifetime will unfold for them.

Yet my idea is that they may have created all these ( fake) alien crashes to convince the people that the phenomenon is vulnerable. And, the very problematic Steven Greer says they shoot them down.

I don't know myself, yet there was a video that made me sad for some reason.

It might be a hang-glider and flares, I wouldn't know. Watching just made me sad, to think someone would want to hurt something like that.

I had to start over as well, when i learned that all the traditions I had ever encountered or heard of were wrong. Traditions aren't supposed to be clung to anyway.. they are just supposed to get you started, then discarded when they are no longer a good tool. But people refuse to let go of temporary tools, so they become toxic.. thus all religious and spiritual systems become toxic ... every last one.. unless discarded at some point.

And why some old white fellas often become perverts . . . .
(I think you said that a little earlier KPB)

edit on 6-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So in regards to the "at least four Government programs actively looking into UFOs, that will come out later" - Jeremy Korbell

I wonder what they will be called, probably the weird American acronyms again. Lets say he is being truthful (bear with me) then why would there be 4 programs looking at this?

Surely they probably all of Advanced A........ in them lol...but what would they be studying?
Could we say that they would be studying the very things that TTSA are supposedly?
So in effect we could say that TTSA are "mimicking" what is going on in separate classified programs?

AAWSAP - Just the Ranch?
Human Technology interface and effects - Advanced Aerospace Human Technologies Applications Programs - AAHTAP
Genetics - Advanced Aerospace Biological Effects Applications - AABEA
Advanced Aerospace Materials Reproduction Applciations AAMRA

or my personal favorite;
The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society - I'll let you figure that one out...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It is literally what you posted and this has been explained as well in previous threads here on ATS,

There is a Kite / Drone display team based in the UK called "Aerosparx". I don;t know why they put the footage as being from Kippen in Scotland 2018, its actually from Somerset back in 2017.

www.aerosparx.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join