It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well "honesty" would sound more like this:

*Unnamed people*: we got jack. we've been experimenting on
you for 70 years. We were hoping that some of you might have
something on this UFO stuff, 'cause we don't.

So we decided to get our old 'base' all revved up.. kinda like
looking in the couch for change.. or rattling the tip jar.

but dang folks! you aren't coming through!

you are just making fun of us.

Sigh. I don't like talking about intelligent people
that way.. but they wrote the script.. we didn't.

Kev
edit on 4-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Maybe they aren't as intelligent as they thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Indeed.

Really... "looking for UFOs" is nearly pointless.

Within 200 years maybe, WE will be driving
things around in space... and we will be
ET in this galaxy... or at least that's
what we will think that we are doing..

hopefully not going to innocent worlds
and anally probing them however.. but
you never know.. a lot of old white men
seem to turn into perverts when they
get 'power'.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Makes sense to me. The other photo of the storm had something big in it. I got the impression the "big something" was using the lightning and interacting with the big quartz bearing rock jutting out of the ocean.

When I was looking at the photos some "somethings" tried to manhandle one of my (human) "girls". I "spat the dummy" because "they" didn't stop when I told them to and "they" frightened her. Arrogant bastards.

So I never found out any more.

I've never forgiven those "thems". Probably never will.

I have the meckering fault line about five kms to the east of me and big thunderstorms occure over that every summer.

Might have a play there this summer.

Thanks for that KPB.

And using humans as "wombs", well I "see" a lot to suggest your right there too, especially when poking about in ancient "memories".

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Really... "looking for UFOs" is nearly pointless.

A month or so into joining ATS and I'm reaching the same conclusion.

Everything simply goes round and round and round in circles - more akin to a ghost hunt, but without even the evidence of a ghost.

TTSA makes me feel nauseous now.

Rendlesham is like a madman's merry-go-round and just as nauseous - whenever I think I've grasped something tangible, evidence-wise, it disintegrates in a mass of contradictions and over-cooked testimonies. Isaac Koi was wise to give up and finally leave the forest well alone.

In fact, calling it 'Britain's Roswell' could be the perfect insult. Only today a Roswell thread has resurrected itself with comments kickstarting that pile of crap (well, tin foil and sticks) all over AGAIN. As The GUT often hopes, aren't ALL of us way way past the Roswell myth? Apparently not.

Round and round and round and round...

PS: Sorry, that was rather more destructive than constructive a contribution to the discussion. Not sure how long I can survive on ATS, but its generally wonderful members keep me coming rather than the subject matter, I must say.

edit on 4-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: More grumbling

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

TTSA has got to come up with something new for us to mock so a new horse can raise from the dead for us to beat

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Everything simply goes round and round and round in circles - more akin to a ghost hunt, but without even the evidence of a ghost.

That because we don’t know jack s___ after 70 years about UFOS

People don’t want to admit it.

So I’m going to kick the dead horse

They are creating a FAKE new meme trying to convince people we are equal or near equal to the phenomenon is what TTSA is about

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That because we don’t know jack s___ after 70 years about UFOS 

That's not entirely true . . . .

Based on a profound lack of information along with a high degree of uncertainty we can acurately surmise that UFOs and the "phenomenon" in general has a sense of humour.

Look how it runs rings around the science folks at skinwalker and keeps the rest of us confused and wondering what's going on.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You have to apply patience.
😂

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I liked your response.

You are a quick student!

Actually I'm the biggest loser of all,

as I genuinely did *seem* to summon a bigass amazing, full technicolor
high strangeness sentient-seeming clue-rich, friendly like in the golden
age black triangle ufo..

and I'm the guy saying it's pointless to look for UFOs.

**head skritch**

Useless for most everyone anyway.. wasn't useless for me...

I found mine!

But that turned out to be still useless in the big picture..

LOL

The cosmic joker got me.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry but everyone's doing the first contact thing all wrong.

Sorta works, sometimes.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Roswell and Rendlesham are the two pillars which the whole ufotainment industry cannot allow to fall. Because if they do then much of 'popular ufology' risks collapsing with it.

That's why they've been LARPed to hell by the witnesses and those brilliant upstanding 'investigative researchers' who go to conferences, write books and appear on TV and radio shows. Endlessly spouting theories about aliens and time travellers and stuff that folk want to hear. Never resolving anything. No popular UFO story can be allowed to die because a lot of 'researchers' rely on a signature case. Solve it and you're done for.

Why do you think TTSA are leading with an alleged piece of 'Roswell' debris and a piece of metal found in Rendlesham Forest?

edit on 5/10/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Look how it runs rings around the science folks at skinwalker and keeps the rest of us confused and wondering what's going on.

I am yet to be convinced anything goes on at Skinwalker Ranch that could be termed a 'phenomenon'.

If the ranch has such a rich history of strange goings on before the Sherman's arrived then where are all these stories?

NIDS couldn't prove anything other than a few cattle were found dead.

We are told the DIA were conducting experiments there. Are there are any documents to back this up? Or is this all just hearsay from people with vested interests? People who want to focus attention before tours and weekends are offered down at Scooby Doo Ranch with Zondo as chief of security. Guarding the hotdog stand of course with the whiff of Trondant everywhere he goes.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Corbell's interview on KGRA recently is certainly interesting...
tinyurl.com...

He stated the whole Aerospace / Aviation misunderstanding was all the pentagons fault and backs this up with the letter from Reid back in 2009 where he states "Aerospace". That the pentagon purposely stated it was Aviation because they knew it would be FOIA'd and would throw people off the track and that there were glaring errors in the statements released and used in the press coverage of December last year.

He also stated that AATIP still continues under a different name to this day and there are 4 other government groups that he knows of under different acronyms with the MIC that have "yet" to be revealed. Yet; hinting that the names of them will be disclosed......

With the "success" of the documentary, I can honestly see them making either a small series, especially given TTSA's interest in the place and our very own Springer announced in the other thread he was going back there before the end of year...

What to make of all this well...anyones guess....more mud for the moshpit or a pait of waders?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

He stated the whole Aerospace / Aviation misunderstanding was all the pentagons fault and backs this up with the letter from Reid back in 2009 where he states "Aerospace". That the pentagon purposely stated it was Aviation because they knew it would be FOIA'd....

The New York Times story clearly mentioned "Aerospace". I would guess that's what people FOIA'd. They turned up blank. Even the ones that mentioned "Aviation" too according to John Greenewald. That excuse just doesn't add up does it?

If AATIP continues to this day then why did Zondo stay on for 5 years after he claimed funding stopped? Why didn't he stay on?

Plenty of questions that need answering one year on...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

We could suppose that he stayed on with AATIP2, as it was stated he left disgruntled and angry at the state of it all, maybe he left the successor to AATIP and it was this successive programs issues that he was disgruntled with?

If this successor program was Classified, he wouldnt be able to talk about it?

Now I am in no way at all standing up for ol' luis, but I suppose it would make sense and fill some of the holes

"quickly applies to TTSA PR department for a job"

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You have studied a lot MM, i respect your work.
Have you followed the work of the late RAW and books like the cosmic trigger trilogy, theres meditation techniques that help you communicate through your ANS with all sorts of entities.

link   

Have you followed the work of the late RAW and books like the cosmic trigger trilogy, theres meditation techniques that help you communicate through your ANS with all sorts of entities.

link   

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join