It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Honestly, you may have some valid points but I honestly struggle to follow them.

They are usually splintered between other posts in the thread and could be see as off topic and perhaps missed by others, including myself.

Before you throw your toys out the pram because you think no-one is listening, maybe refocus on what it is you are saying and to what audience. This isn't a personal attack, so please don't take it as such, more feedback on how you can get people to listen.

I do enjoy your posts mostly, but all I have read and remembered so far is pictures of your orchards and you insinuating that the phenomenon is hungry for them and humanities taste buds are on the brink.

The delivery of your message can make it appear nonsensical. I am being honest when I say I believe you have value to add and knowledge, just re-review your presentation so we don't miss or overlook your input.

edit on p44516182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p44542182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Actually it doesn't really matter if anyone groks or not pigsey, in the long run anyway, people read as they wish. I just drop clues here and there. If someone wants to put them together they can.

Here is three clues.

* In one of Vlawde's threads on the Dalnegorsk UFO case, a Russian scientist suggested the ORB selectively absorbed rare earths from the mineral deposits.

* In my orchard, something is absorbing organic esters from fruit.

* With animal "mutilations" something is absorbing from the flesh.

Mineral, animal, vegetable. That is what the "phenomenon" eats apparently.

There you have it in a nutshell.

To really know what is happening you need to meet "them" first hand, even the carnivore.

When that bears fruit, I just put it here on ATS and we watch to see if anyone noticed. As a normal human I get annoyed sometimes but I get over it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I appreciate your response and hope your realise my last message meant no malice.

Your reply does make sense and marries up somewhat with things that KellyPrettyBear has stated before, in particular the spinning of blood and there being nothing but the iron left? I can't recall if it was left or not, but there was an insinuaton that the critters did not like it at all, hence why it was left in the carcass.

See..some of us do listen...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Oh I listen too.

Your view about that crashed machine intelligence rung my bell
hard.. and I realized that I'd missed something important for
over 35 years. Oh I don't agree with your Delnagorsk theory..
but that's ok.. you do contribute to my research anyway..
here and there.. I hope I do the same for you.

But for every "Benzene Ring" there's a "Heaven's Gate".

It's a rough business to be in the 'opening yourself up to life'
business. We both know.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

The trick is to understand the other point of view. Then we can change what we do. If a harmony can arise from understanding then everyone might have a future. Both humanity and the neighbors.

Substantiation is difficult as you say. Science has us thinking in a certain manner. The arrogance of science is; something cannot exist until science allows it to do so.

If I dumped a dead alien on the kitchen table would that be enough for science?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My understanding is that the dalnegorsk "entity" died in the event. As for TDL's "lifeform" I don't know anything of that. If I did, I would say "hello" to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

My views on scientific and intellectual thinking are not very complimentary. I find "feelings" convey a very different understanding of a subject. Just my preference.

To look at the "skinwalker wolf" with an intellectual eye brings us to a certain conclusion. To look at the "wolf" with the eye of feelings brings us to an entirely different conclusion.

Once one understands she is a mother and has brought her "precious thing" to you to have "a thorn removed from her paw", you can understand that she is very anxious. An anxious mother trusting you with her precious thing brings understanding of why she has the back of your neck in her jaws. That understanding allows you to be comfortable with this and remove the thorn for her. The Daniel and the lion strategy. Very unscientific.

Her precious thing was in the form of a little human girl. Mom in the form of a wolf. The language of appearance conveys feelings and intention, it also conveys hopes. Very unintellectual very unscientific.

It is a very difficult thing we are trying to do KPB, to drop clues in our own ways here on ATS. All we can do is sit back and hope that someone notices and runs with it in their own way.

I pick up things from what you write and they take me to new places.

No one needs to believe what we say KPB, it would be enough for me if it were just I wonder and they ran with it. They would go to places I would never think of going.

It's a rough business to be in the 'opening yourself up to life'
business. We both know.

It is indeed : )

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

No offense taken. KPB said the iron was left behind and brought up the lore that fae-folk don't like iron.

It might be "kids not liking broccoli and leaving it in the side of the plate" or it might be more complex. I think at least in some cases it is very complex.

So much to learn.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Regarding the earlier mention of the movie 'Skinwalker Ranch' (2013), it isn't nearly as awful as one might think.

A pleasant surprise, this 'lost footage' film captures the essence of the NIDS investigation whilst obviously adding spectacular fictional details such as Sherman's (in all but name) 8-year-old son disappearing in a flash of light before MDE (Modern Defence Enterprises, ie NIDS) jump in to investigate, ably assisted by a journalist tagging along for the ride (ie Knapp in all but name; you get the gist by now).

It's escapist nonsense of course, eventually veering into full-blown horror movie territory, but reasonably acted and paced. Harmless fun that doesn't outstay its welcome, either. Folks who know the case well will get a kick out of seeing familiar NIDS stories integrated into a horror movie scenario. After 70 minutes, the long end-credits mix in fictional and real newspaper articles, whetting the appetite of anyone not familiar with the stories.

edit on 2-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That’s the dramatic phrase in his spiel, “we found a life form”

And the general with 4 or 5 PhD’s whose real smart

Have we figured out who the general is, does anybody know?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   
a reply to: The GUT

They might need a better antenna than Eric Davies , they have plenty to choose from too.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
just in case anyone went looking at the Dalnegorsk thread and wondered about the missing picture. Here it is, I'll leave it here for only a day or two as I don't want it ending up elsewhere.

It's a screen-shot off the security CCTV with identifiers obscured. Just a co-incidence.

If any ATS'ers live in the Perth West Oz area and would like a few mandarins to try (don't mind the phenomenon slobber ; ) I am free this weekend and am happy to take the trip to Perth to give you some.

edit on 3-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid picture URL

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Here it is, I'll leave it here for only a day or two as I don't want it ending up elsewhere

Sheesh.

Two minutes later. It's not there now.

Oh. Now it is.
Well, that's pretty important looking.

edit on 10/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yeah stupid URLs and 404's.

Want some mandarins Phage?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
just in case anyone went looking at the Dalnegorsk thread and wondered about the missing picture. Here it is, I'll leave it here for only a day or two as I don't want it ending up elsewhere.

It's a screen-shot off the security CCTV with identifiers obscured. Just a co-incidence.

If any ATS'ers live in the Perth West Oz area and would like a few mandarins to try (don't mind the phenomenon slobber ; ) I am free this weekend and am happy to take the trip to Perth to give you some.

Is this supposed to be meaningful??

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It is primarily related to the dalnegorsk thread and simply illustrates what coincidentally happens when you find something in a photo of debris.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What does it have to with Bigelow , Tom Delonge and co?

Sorry if I seem to be missing the plot here?
edit on 3-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join