It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern."

I think this is a default term that is used in the filings of companies in their accounts when there are huge losses incurred. This is a statement that is pretty much used by default, well with the work I do day to day, we have to check UK companies house and we see these kind of statements quite regularly.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Was this all by design and the project is some kind of huge write off as part of a "cunning stunt"?

Or are these people a bunch of amateurs, goofing around and seeing how far they can stretch their luck while DeLonge's music royalties bail them out?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Am trying to catch up. I did not know Dr Nolan resigned. I know he was having problems the one time on facebook, he did not seem to be able to cope with the public scrutiny at the time and closed his facebook account. He seemingly was working closely with Dr Green on some project.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You uttered the "L" word, it should be illegal.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Am trying to catch up. I did not know Dr Nolan resigned. I know he was having problems the one time on facebook, he did not seem to be able to cope with the public scrutiny at the time and closed his facebook account. He seemingly was working closely with Dr Green on some project.

He was working on the antenna project: the one valid project.

There is no longer a reason to respect ANYTHING that TTSA is doing,
in my factually informed opinion.

Kev

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes, but is there not something else they were working on beside that. I might be mistaken what I read, its a while back now.

Only time will tell with the TTSA. Often things are not as they appear, but I certainly understand peoples reservations and negativities toward it all.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I'm actually highly informed on the antenna project,
so I can say with utmost certainty that it's a valid
project, using the scientific method and being
driven by reputable scientists, though neither
of them now work with TTSA. (that should
be a big clue..).

is it possible that other than chasing around industrial
slag and implants that even they know are fake, and the
promoting of party balloons as dangerous UFOs..

that they have something else valid that they are doing?

I don't know.. but it seems doubtful doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You know what Baa, I catch myself sometimes and honestly wish I wasnt as critical and negative about them. But they havent given me any reason to be otherwise.

I am wanting them to prove me wrong but everything they have presented "evidence" wise and thier whole formation and motives presents more questions than anything else.

Of course they don't owe me an explanation or anyone, but when the present information that has shaky provenance and nothing can be backed up...

edit on p261229182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If you go back to the early fifties the time after the Robertson panel you get the same mentality and dogma coming from TTSA. UFOs are unknown, maybe real, ETH maybe, but potentially a threat.
Also, a conscious effort to besmirch UFOlogy on all levels, by the CIA.
I said many times the only unique aspect to TTSA is the fact of the positive press coverage. But that’s likely a trap of some sort.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If you go back to the early fifties the time after the Robertson panel you get the same mentality and dogma coming from TTSA. UFOs are unknown, maybe real, ETH maybe, but potentially a threat.
Also, a conscious effort to besmirch UFOlogy on all levels, by the CIA.
I said many times the only unique aspect to TTSA is the fact of the positive press coverage. But that’s likely a trap of some sort.

If indeed more than 50% of people still 'believe in UFOs' the intelligence agencies
and other manipulators have no choice but to work with what they have.. and
which won't go away.

So the strategy has to be adjusted for the time period, which it has been adjusted.

Kev

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Of course they don't owe me an explanation or anyone...

I might disagree a bit with that assessment, Pigsy, my friend.

* I think they owe their investors an explanation. Is there going to be an accounting, of any kind, any time soon, for those that are forking over they're precious $200+USD? Produced so far: cool "story-telling" about future exciting announcements about more stories, ad nausea. Umm …Anything else? Don’t hold your breath. As a sweet old lady on a television commercial used to ask, "Where's the Beef!?!"

* I think they owe the UFO community an explanation. I’m continuously amazed at the high quality of thought and expression in these hallowed ATS pages alone. And there are many others. Well, my guess is that there are many of you, along with me, who have invested countless hours absorbing, digesting, collating, re-organizing, contemplating, analyzing, and, it seems, needing to regurgitate: TT$A yakkity-yak. With little substance or reward. Of course, we all invest hours across the spectrum. But – who knows – it may all be by design. Hours on this are hours NOT spent looking into other rabbit holes.

* I think they owe the public an explanation. As a group, we have been on the wrong end of a bad joke for a very long time. This isn’t helping. Finding legitimacy in this field is a never-ending battle (and the metaphor is lost on no one). How are we ever going to obtain the acceptance and momentum to uncover the truth for humanity -who, collectively, absolutely, deserve to KNOW the truth -or enough of it to at least determine how to adjust their lives and beliefs, and personal actualization needs. If there is truth to be shared – something tells me this is NOT the way to share it. Anyone else getting that?

* I think they owe their own ‘phenomena’ an explanation. Sure, laugh. But as we transition between ETs/EBE/UFOs/Aliens/Consciousness/Phenomena, etc. …are we really getting any closer? A “phenomena” is a spaciotemporal object or sensory experience, is it not? Something that must be experienced through the senses. One might argue that perhaps we are really dealing with Noumenons, as opposed to phenomena -that these “things” exist in themselves only. But if they ARE real sensory stimuli -then I wonder what THEIR reaction to all this may be. There MUST be one. IF the phenomenon is sensory, then -are they “pleased”, “satisfied”, or whatever their equivalent may be? Not sure about y’all – but my instinct tells me, once again, that if such ‘phenomena’ are listening, and reacting (why wouldn’t they -how couldn’t they?) – AND they are looking out for my and my fellow ‘Earthling’s’ best interests, then no: “satisfaction", "contentment", "endorsement", are not the things that are leaping to my mind. Unless it's all...

Just a couple of pennies…

Keep looking up!
edit on 9/28/2018 by Outrageo because: c_me@L5

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Before 2017 I just thought Tom was a bit of a nutter who'd read too much sci-fi. Then the wikileaks stuff came out and it looked odd but more serious..But after the "Empty Venue Announcement in Seattle from Tom" this whole operation took on a much 'shadier' tone with the heavy scent of the CIA lingering in the nostrils.

Following on from what our friend Outrageo said:

◼ Why is this company set up the way it is with such bold plans? Supposedly with a Science, Aerospace and Entertainment Division when in reality it has half a dozen employees based out of a small beachside shack in Encinitas, California.

◼ Then there are the questions about the provenance of the documents, the videos and even Zondo's resignation letter. TTSA said they have "chain of custody" but are unwilling to prove it. The Pentagon have openly replied to people like John Greenewald at Blackvault to say they have not released anything.

◼ Even the name "Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program" as touted by Zondo has been refuted by the Pentagon (Major A.Harris) who claim it was called "Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program". This might seem unimportant but imagine if Ed Ruppelt had claimed he'd worked on Project Blue Binder when he wrote his book "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects". People would want to know why he'd changed what the acronym stood for. What's going on there?

◼ Then there is Zondo's insistence that despite funding ending in 2012 he soldiered on with AATIP until 2017. Well if they had no funding who was behind keeping this effort running by diverting resources so stealthily? What was he doing for 5 years before he got so angry he resigned (or more likely retired)?

◼ Then the obvious questions like what does Steve Justice do all day? Why did Garry Nolan leave the circus and where is this seemingly rudderless ship headed?

◼ Why is George Knapp the only journalist TTSA are prepared to deal with for more than quick soundbites? What is the deal with him?

◼ And why is this guy Vice President of a company named after an L.Ron Hubbard book? The man who appears to have promised so much and delivered sweet FA since he stopped playing with lasers in 1970 and turned his head to $cientology and trying to prove that paranormal powers are real? I thought they had meta-materials as part of AATIP housed up in a Bigelow warehouse. Why is he looking for new material? Why hasn't he published any results? Zondo delivered the stuff in the middle of June. The Hoff put it in a filing cabinet. What does he do all day? Play poker with Big Derek?

edit on 28/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I want to compliment you on a rather nice bit of analysis!

But I do disagree with some of your disagreement!

I agree that TTSA owes honesty to their stockholders. No question
about that.

But I do not agree that TTSA owes anything to the UFO community
or anyone else whatsoever.

Why do I say this?

TTSA has no authority to speak on UFO/"big picture" issues.. and
they are not subject matter experts on these subjects.

As a matter of fact, the only obvious thing they are accomplishing,
is to centralize control of disinformation.

Not one living person or group can speak for "god", "the universe" or
"the phenomenon".

You are also assuming with your last point, that the humans are
important enough for the "Phenomenon" to care.

To quote (loosely) from the acclaimed fantasy series "The Wheel of Time";
a Gardner does not care if one petal falls off one plant in one garden.

And our world counts as a petal or a smaller structure.

If we want some 'cosmic force' or 'elder brothers' to care about us..
we are going to have to become the change we are waiting for.

That's not to say that such forces or beings don't exist.. but they
have (presumably) their own shid to worry about.. part of growing
up for a species is to learn to take care of themselves.. nobody
can do it for us.

If you break a butterfly out of a chrysalis early.. (by 'helping them')
you kill them.

Kev

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I agree, that’s what I've been saying all along. But the question is WHY?

In this instance, TTSA, I doubt its all about TDL’s money scam mm has revealed. Its got to be more.

Why does a part of the US IC complex spread UFO misinformation?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I agree, that’s what I've been saying all along. But the question is WHY?

In this instance, TTSA, I doubt its all about TDL’s money scam mm has revealed. Its got to be more.

Why does a part of the US IC complex spread UFO misinformation?

If you read "The Greys Have been Framed", "The Rosetta Deception", "Mirage Men"
and books on MKUltra the answer is pretty much there.

We are useful idiots.

(there is a reason I wrote that post).

Now... is there some really deep, dark truth.. you know..
Kit Green's 1% truth?

I think so... and I think that people all over the world
keep trying to play games to get that 1% - and nobody,
especially not TTSA or The Collins Elite, or anybody
in the public eye has gotten anywhere near it.

IMHO.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
You are also assuming with your last point, that the humans are important enough for the "Phenomenon" to care.

I always get nervous when this kind of observation appears... in case someone posts that bloody 'Twin Peaks' video YET AGAIN!

(Don't you DARE, MM!)

As I said before, Kev, a sense of "indifference" from the 'Phenomenon' could be our greatest fear.

And the most profound insult, of course.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The secret may be that there is no secret from the government. Or the secret may be what John Keel believed: The government wants to hide the fact that THEY KNOW NOTHING

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Or there just might not be any alien phenomenon there at all. Well not an external one as such. it's just our senses over reacting to various external stimuli. I know this will annoy ConfusedBrit or confuse AnnoyedBrit. But I do think that expectation sometimes yields results in the mind of the experiencer. Whilst others experience nothing at all.

Clicking on this really will illustrate my point. (Sorry CB )

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
TDL believes the government IC and MIC community are heroes since they are protecting us from the horrible aliens.

Maybe so, but where’s the beef in that theory. EVIDENCE?

The same government did MKULTRA and a lot of other horrible acts

So, TDL’s theory I'll turn around

Maybe the aliens are trying to protect us from the government that has built thousands of nuclear bombs and aren’t even trying to make world peace.

So who’s more frightening?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

By simply existing, we fulfill all the 'Phenomenon's" desires
in my view.

Now.. are there crying for attention asshole 'factions' in the
phenomenon just like with humans?

I imagine so.

But since we are just one dot on a massive painting..
I wouldn't stay up night worry about it.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join