It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

It's not a learning book, it’s a book of technical or historical perspective and information.

Just facts and interesting stories by a fine writer

If you don't like reading, no problem what's in the heart is the source of real knowledge

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And none of us will ever know which is which of course.

(smile) Oh really? That is a copout.

Bye, I have a door to open and a date with a challenge.

Not at all.

Just choose to be a magician.. running with presuppositions which
are programmed outside of what you can perceive.

That's what everyone does --- hardened materialists and
occultists and high priests and Fox News Nascar fans.

Everyone does it... except the insane.

If you want to escape the box... you have to use
semi-controlled insanity. But I think you and I
both are fully aware of that.

Kev

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Just choose to be a magician.. running with presuppositions which are programmed outside of what you can perceive.

KPB you hit the jackpot with this statement
Of course, WillTell, being the consummate counterpuncher in that these words are my setup to convey some truth

Thanks for being my setup man

Indeed, the problem with human beings is their truncated perceptive capacity. Only things that try to alleviate that condition are vital, anything else is irrelevant

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Just choose to be a magician.. running with presuppositions which are programmed outside of what you can perceive.

KPB you hit the jackpot with this statement
Of course, WillTell, being the consummate counterpuncher in that these words are my setup to convey some truth

Thanks for being my setup man

Indeed, the problem with human beings is their truncated perceptive capacity. Only things that try to alleviate that condition are vital, anything else is irrelevant

Well that's the thing my friend..
the game is rigged.

It's somewhat possible to bypass that truncated perceptive capacity..
but the price is very heavy.. and it's by invitation only.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Aren't we due another "Zondo Road Trip " or "DeLonge Does Dallas" video again shortly?

Only 3 more days to throw your money into the huge unknown pit that is TTSA...

This offer will terminate at the earlier of (1) the date at which the maximum offering amount of $50,000,000 has been sold, (2) September 29, 2018, or (3) the date at which the offering is earlier terminated by the company at its sole discretion. ...

TTSA Original Share Offer Document

I can't see option 1 being achieved. Option 3 seems unlikely with so few days left....

So if anyone out there still wants to help Tom write off some debts, the Hoff and Big Derek to carry on making lots of money from testing slag and Zondo to become a TV reality star. Then think again of course.

edit on 26/9/2018 by mirageman because: Added link

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What are you referring to, give us a link

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Apologies I forgot to add that. It's from the original TTSA offer document.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Looks like the TTSA guys like the Hoffster and Degsy have been busy delving into Linda Moulton Howe's magic material from many years ago.

Material of Interest: Magnesium-Zinc-Bismuth

Over the last three months, To The Stars Academy has collected seven pieces of material, from multiple sources, to study for The ADAM Research Project. Each sample represents different elements of potential Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and how they operate.

According to the accompanying provenance documentation, there are two classes of samples: material that was released as the UAP was hovering and material that makes up parts of the structure or systems. Because none of this documentation can be independently verified, TTS Academy’s ADAM testing approach is structured to look for other indicators of unique origin such as:

Unusual chemical combinations or alloys
Isotope ratios that indicate the material was created outside of our solar system
Unusual structural composition

One artifact on loan to TTSA for analysis is a Magnesium-Zinc-Bismuth (MgZn/Bi) sample, which has been the source of discussion and speculation for years. The supplied documentation states that it is from a UAP crash recovery. While this source cannot be verified, this is a particularly interesting sample for several reasons:

The material is clearly engineered with distinct layers of MgZn and Bi at structured thicknesses only microns thick
There is no precedent for this structured combination of materials
It is unclear what fabrication processes allow this combination of materials to form an integrated structural component

Theoretical analysis shows that the material acts as a waveguide for terahertz (THz) frequencies
Those wavelengths normally would not propagate through this geometry
One side of the sample appears to be tooled, having a defined contour
There has been an extensive amount of testing on the material, the true purpose or function of the material remains unknown

The TTSA team has already started testing several material samples and will be reporting results as we complete the analyses.

Source : dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Got some more stuff coming later on.....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This quote from a Kit Green Interview always fascinates me:

I recently asked Dr. Green why he and Hal have remained so involved in this subject matter (UFOs) for so many years - always in the very "thick" of scams such as MJ12, Project Aquarius, Burisch, and Project Serpo; risking getting "outed" and giving the general public the impression that they were also an integral part of the scams perpetrated and distributed by their friend Rick Doty and others. His answer was eloquent, as always: "In hindsight, even my foray into 'The Team of FIVE' to try and see if Anonymous (The first one) was really a sitting US Government person, 'leaking' some classified data I had seen snippets of before (unrelated to UFO's, actually), to support disclosure in the guise of a fiction to protect psyches...contributed. I am both continuously ashamed I didn't see the risk, and better informed that fewer angels dance on pins than I thought. I believe in angels, too. But my stupid complicity has changed my entire way of both operating, and viewing what is happening. 'Physician...Heal Thyself'?"
www.realityuncovered.net...

The points that fascinate me in particular are:
1) Some of the TTSA people we know of do not dispute they have been part of scams.
2) It would seem at least Kit's justification is "to support disclosure in the guise of a fiction"
3) and Kit says here that he personally believes in Angels.

This interview was held in 2008, and it would seem that not much has changed, as
known hoaxes are still being promoted...and one stated desire still seem to be to
support disclosure in the guise of fiction, and certainly a non-material "phenomenon"
is very much part of the program.

Things haven't changed much in ten years it would seem. Except for the shell games
with penny stock and the licensing of entertainment ventures.

Kev

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sorry no magical findings about meta-materials that fell off the back of a UFO...

But the half year financials for TTSA have now been published.

Here's some of the bullet points to digest.

* The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2018 of $37,432,000. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

* In September 2017, the Company’s Regulation A offering was qualified by the Securities and Exchange Commission. As of June 30, 2018, investors have committed approximately $1,167,000 under the ongoing offering

* Advisory Board member Dr. Garry Nolan resigned, effective August 31, 2018.

* On September 18, 2018, the Entertainment Division released the much-anticipated sequel in its ‘Sekret Machines’ fiction series, the novel ‘A Fire Within’. In the next 6-12 months, the company....will participate in a nationally syndicated television docu-series, release new music, and will develop educational materials related to its scientific and aerospace initiatives.

* We [TTSA] are in the process of evaluating and planning projects in the Aerospace and Science Divisions, in particular regarding materials, an essential precursor to STME, and Beamed Energy Propulsion Launch Systems (“BELS”).

* In August 2018, the company announced its flagship research program: the A.D.A.M. Research Project....The company engaged ETI [EarthTech International] to prepare a plan and advise on the collection and scientific evaluation of materials samples the company obtained through reliable reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (the SOW-MSSA).

* ETI is a pioneering research organization in Austin, Texas, at the forefront of next generation science and technology. ETI’s founder and president is company Director Harold E. Puthoff. On August 16, 2018, the company entered into SOW-MSSA with ETI for the analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis – Set A. Under the SOW-MSSA, ETI will be responsible for planning, execution analysis, and experimentation to establish the properties of specific materials.

Source : TTSA Filings

So TTSA have massive debts of $37m+.

Their share offer raised JUST $1.16m. Which is only around HALF what was shown on their website for a large part of 2018 before it was removed from public view! And barely enough to maintain paying interest payments and wages for this year.

Garry Nolan has resigned. One of the few guys along with Steve Justice who actually had some credibility (IMHO).

A TV series is on the way as everyone guessed!

EarthTech, a company owned by TTSA Vice President and former $cientologist Hal 'the Hoff' Puthoff will benefit financially from the deal to analyse material on behalf of TTSA.

edit on 27/9/2018 by mirageman because: extra emphasis

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"Garry Nolan has resigned."

Dr. Nolan in my opinion was the most highly qualified and highly
ethical person to ever be involved with TTSA. I'm not saying
that others are/were not highly qualified and ethical.. but
for good or for ill, decades of being influenced by DOD and CIA
programs, not to mention cults like Scientology make people
very dubious about you.

I wish Dr. Nolan the very best.

Kev

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

"Garry Nolan has resigned."

It's in the filings on sec.gov.

You can check it yourself in the link provided. I agree with you Kev. He had a lot of ethics & credibility. Maybe he knew what was coming and it isn't for him. I wish him good luck too.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

He left due to a conflict of interest with his work I think. He mentioned it on Twitter

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

He left due to a conflict of interest with his work I think. He mentioned it on Twitter

Any truth in the rumour that "UFOJesus" is now on the board of TTSA advisers?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

$37m+ debts.

Time for another 'declassified' video, then. Maybe they could jump the next 20 videos proposed and go straight to the 2018 footage of an alien emerging from a laboratory-tested active portal?..... Welllllll, at least according to a recent edition of Grant Cameron's "Amazing Gossip Stories" - enough to impress any diehard Dick Shaver fan.

The TTSA site's ghastly corporate-speak-drenched style needs a complete overhaul and rethink.

And, yes, I dare them to use the acronym "UFO" next time. "UAP" ain't gonna fly with, y'know, Normal People.

(Edited out rude name I called TTSA; might breach T&C)

edit on 27-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Let's see if we can help the cats. If done correctly, a marked drop in cases will occure.

It isn't fairies and Nature Spirits that are to blame. Close in principal, something close to enslavement; possession and bio-engineering. The absence of iron is the "key". Someone needs their "engineered cloned fae folk-human hybrid creations" controllable (possessable). Let's see if we can take their slaves away from them. No one to feed then there will be no mutilations of people's pets. I like cats.

Once one knows how they are engineered, then it should be possible to reverse-engineer the possessed critters

If that solves the problem, well good oh.

Apologies MM for the off-topic post. Ask the Mods to delete if you wish. I've drifted your thread enough as it is.

edit on 27-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

$37m+ debts.

Had a quick look at the doc and it looks like the majority of the "debt" is stock based compensation for TTSA employees - AKA not real debtors.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If I have to hear LMH saying "Bismuth Zinc" or "we are not alone in this universe" over this "sample" I am literally going to eat my phone". Why have they not simply Googled it.... its called the Betterton–Kroll process guys, that removes Bismuth impurities from lead by floating magneisum of the molted surface and as its constantly recycled, it leaves a layering effect over and over and over.

E Zonda ( of streetfighter 2
) noted in his blog on TTSA website that he was a fan of UFOJesus, where did you hear that he had joined them MM?? I cant see that happening at all to be honest mate.

I also find their interest in "Beamed Energy Propulsion Launch Systems" an interesting side note that no one has mentioned yet, originally developed by SDI for the Star Wars Project back in the 1980's? Are we really scraping the barrel of old tech that was no longer deemed worth looking into..?

Here is a video describing and demonstrating that from quite some time ago for those interested and unfamiliar with the BELS;

I wonder if Tom has been chatting to Elon...he has previously shown an interest in that area.

BellHats...

edit on p09722182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p16717182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It seems to be a huge money shuffle between Tom's existing companies.

Which were all vertically integrated under the TTSA umbrella.

I'm not an accountant and I don't have time just now to look into further details. But the fact that the sec.gov filing includes the warning;

The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2018 of $37,432,000. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

That should ring a few alarm bells.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

....UFOJesus, where did you hear that he had joined them MM?? I cant see that happening at all to be honest mate.

I believe I started it and it was but a joke. Although he's actually well liked by Zondo. Who even said UFOJesus had some of his story right. So you never know do you. He'd make a better spokesperson than DeLonge.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join