It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
(post by GodricGlas removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

But the ride has turned out to be fun, so why not stay aboard and make some money in the process?

Makes sense to me.....TDL probably even approached the "New Aviary" with a "woo themepark and Merch" angle- hence his smug allusions to "insiders" instantly recognising him as the right guy.

The question in my mind is why Justice (and Puthoff to a lesser extent ) would associate themselves (bearing in mind Justice is entirely credible and is specifically talking about exotic propulsion) unless they have a little something something up their sleeves...

Worst case scenario: Woo-merch
Best Case scenario: Back-dooring something good as per your other comments.

edit on 11-1-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevin2024

Been thinking about this one Kev, could they not release classified information but have it surrounded by nonsense and disinformation that is hidden in plain sight to the point where their previous employers wont chase them down for it, as they are unintentionally or otherwise actually assisting them keep the secrets at the same time as revealing them?
edit on 11-1-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
Quite a bit of the radio discipline, terminology and procedures used by the players in the alleged recording of the F-18s' UAP intercept in 2004 is not real U.S. Navy comms. That is not how an air intercept is conducted. This is pretty flimsy stuff, but it makes for great entertainment!

I haven't really played too much attention to the pilot reports because other people on here have been scrutinizing them. So I may have missed things or just be way off here.

What does seem a little odd is that an interview with the navy pilots was conducted in 2017????

I did find a US Navy News Service Release from 10th Nov 2004

Nimitz CSG Practices the Art of War at Sea - Without Getting Underway

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Tactical Training Group Pacific (TACTRAGRUPAC) and four ships of Commander, Carrier Strike Group (CCSG) 11 conducted a virtual exercise Oct. 26-27 via secure wide area network and satellite, while they remained in port at bases in San Diego and Hawaii.....

San Diego-based USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59) and USS Higgins (DDG 76), and the Hawaii-based USS Chafee (DDG 90) took part in the exercise, along with the staffs of CCSG 11 and Destroyer Squadron 23.

"The San Diego-based ships connected via Link-16, Chafee connected via Link-11, and we all saw the same picture," said Lt. Rob Hauck, the CCSG 11 tactical flag command center officer and a key training leader for the BGIE-WC. "All the ships see radar, video, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe); there's no difference. You can't see the difference between real world now and what the operators were seeing during the exercise."

Source : www.navy.mil...

Now I may be way off here. But a couple of weeks later we are being told that on the 14th Nov 2004 the 'Source' of the story is a new pilot who doesn't seem to be aware that the training mission has been turned into a real intercept mission.

"..I became nervous when I heard the female controller for the second time. I could sense concern and urgency in her voice and I realized this was not a drill and this was for real."

Bizarrely the report also mentions

"..Source indicates they experience time dilation during the incident but believes it was due to their heightened state of excitement

Link

A further report confirms that this training where the ships stayed in port did not finish until Nov 20th 2004.

Why would a pilot not be clear whether their mission was real or not?

Why mention a time dilation element if it's not relevant?

The pilot also claims they were not debriefed. Something that has come up in other UFO cases.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

"The San Diego-based ships connected via Link-16, Chafee connected via Link-11, and we all saw the same picture," said Lt. Rob Hauck, the CCSG 11 tactical flag command center officer and a key training leader for the BGIE-WC. "All the ships see radar, video, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe); there's no difference. You can't see the difference between real world now and what the operators were seeing during the exercise."

Source : www.navy.mil...

Why would a pilot not be clear whether their mission was real or not?

Why mention a time dilation element if it's not relevant?

The pilot also claims they were not debriefed. Something that has come up in other UFO cases.

A lot of excellent points to ponder. From your bolded emphasis, the article also seems to suggest that during training they can put anything they want on the pilot's control panel/system/cameras so as even the pilot can't tell the difference?

All of the discrepancies--and there appear to be many--suggest something very different than E.T.

Paddy O' brings up some excellent points, too, although he interprets the inconsistencies different than I do at this point.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why do some of the pics in the OP look like an advertisement for a new space quest game? Seriously looks like Ken Williams in front of a vga rendered building in the sarien desert, you got Vohauls head in space, hell even the guy from the two guys from Andromeda or were those guys the time rippers? Oh well..

To stay on topic, so TRONDANT is the word. I read about that once and made a huge note in my head to research that phenomenon then forgot the word so first off thanks to the OP for finally solving that for me...looking it up now

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The way to go to deal with this this group TTS is to just simply ask, WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT?

Ahh...uhh give us some time

We want to bring the people along slowly...

Oh, I see, a few Star wars fictional classics, maybe a Spielberg yarn here and there and some money for research first, and then you’ll start kicking out some disclosure.

Sure

Okay you want t first get some real acclimation from the public. I see

Even with the public’s massive skepticism, you'll have to get TDL to walk on water or walk on space

edit on 11-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I noticed a few posters slinging a little mud.

Excuse me, I’m not a moderator, and normally wouldn’t mind a little mud slinging—keeps the blood boiling--and I can sling mud with the best of em, however in this thread we want to keep it clean. Because were doing a little magic here, magic to bring some REAL disclosure.

edit on 11-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Here's a good primer. Watch this informative video (made in 1995) and all will be revealed. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and this vid is one of the best that represents the search for UFO truths.

www.youtube.com...

This cleared things up for you, right?

Nothing ever changes.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

sorry about the temporary disruption of this fantastic thread yesterday. the problem has been rectified and the continuity of the thread has been restored.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Willtell

sorry about the temporary disruption of this fantastic thread yesterday. the problem has been rectified and the continuity of the thread has been restored.

Ditto.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I have to concur with many of the posters in this thread:

when it comes to science, if you want something to be verified, you give it to scientists,
not failed rocks stars.

If you want factual data to be known.. you release the factual data.. you don't wrap it in a turd.

I truly "believe" (have some evidence for), that oftentimes you get real scientists, who put up with
some level of 'social engineering', because there are research dollars available, and research
dollars are always scarce.

But this schtick, that we are supposed to grasp at straws, swallowing a load of BS whole,
just on the off chance that there might be 1% truth hiding within --- that is pure
psychological manipulation and the grasping at straws.

UFO believers and researchers alike need to stop being Stockholm Syndrome sufferers
and stop making excuses for our victimizers.

Kev
edit on 11-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A public service announcement to dispel any confusion:

I had some issues with my login account that have been resolved.
"Kevin" / "Kev" / KellyPrettyBear is "me". Kevin2024 was also me,
but that account is retired. Thank you.. please return to your
regularly scheduled program.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Glad you finally got your dissociative identity disorder sorted out

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Why do some of the pics in the OP look like an advertisement for a new space quest game? Seriously looks like Ken Williams in front of a vga rendered building in the sarien desert, you got Vohauls head in space, hell even the guy from the two guys from Andromeda or were those guys the time rippers? Oh well..

To stay on topic, so TRONDANT is the word. I read about that once and made a huge note in my head to research that phenomenon then forgot the word so first off thanks to the OP for finally solving that for me...looking it up now
TRONDANT is quite relevant to my abductions

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

TRONDANT is quite relevant to my abductions

TRONDANT was something false created by Budd Hopkins. Point taken.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

During training missions, pilots can be vectored to get eyeballs on lots of things. I was tasked with checking out boats, helicopters, Cessna's, even weather. Sometimes all they told us was to go check out some radar contact. It's like asking your kid to get you a beer when they're in another part of the house. You have a resource there, use it. You don't always tell them tons of details. You may say, hey, while you're there fetching me a beer, tell me how much ketchup we have. You don't tell them why they're checking out the ketchup. They're there, so you use them as a second set of eyes.

I don't know where the time dilation comment is. That linked report is not something that I would call an official Intel debrief. The format is too prose/story like. The addition of ideas like time dilation would be relevant only from the standpoint of giving an idea of how long you did/saw something.

I have been in some high-intensity dog fight training scenarios, where I thought I was gunning the bad guy for like 3-4 seconds and it was barely 1 second.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
a reply to: mirageman

I don't know where the time dilation comment is.

Well I do.

When I had my BTUFO encounter, I experienced "time dilation" too.

But it wasn't actual time dilation.

It was the brain acting in a very sped up manner due to excitement.

When i was young, I once thought that I was going to die in a car accident...
and I experienced something very similar when my "life flashed before my eyes"
while the world was in "slow motion".

I call these kind of "encounters", "waking night-terrors", because that is the closesst
analogue.

They may be induced by a combination of (let's call it) non-ionizing radiation /
non-conventional radiation and/or conversion disorder.

Sometimes I think I should just request a visit with Kit/Hal/whomever...to
collaborate... there is far less mystery involved with all this, than people want
to go on about. But i don't have a fancy degree or pedigree. Maybe i'll write
another paper.. that got me some traction last time.

My 2 cents.

Kev
edit on 12-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

I would also like to comment on the time dilation. In certain situations, when you are full of adrenaline you get a sort of tunnel vision and a different perception of time. Automatisms kick in and you act more on instinct. Not completely, but there is a shift.

After the event things start to slowly seep back in. Like your consciousness needs to process the sensory overload that just happend.

This feeling/state can be triggered rather quickly once you've had it.
edit on 12-1-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
From what I’ve read in this thread so far, the prevalent opinion seems to be that AATIP, BAASS, and related groups like the aviary group are part of an organized government operation that intentionally tries to convince Americans of an alien presence while in reality something else is taking place.

But on the other hand, I do not find many hard facts to support this idea.

Look at the hard facts in the elaborate introduction by Mirageman. It just paints a picture of a billionaire who wants to get to the bottom of the UFO mystery and who uses his money, influence, and contacts to get his hands on as much data as possible. Some of the alliances he created over the years were disappointments or led to conflicts and were terminated. His latest project is the To the Stars Academy.

So far, the same quality of data has emerged as in the French Cometa report: Compelling UFO cases for which the extra-terrestrial hypothesis is the best fitting hypothesis, though it is not convincingly proven yet. This is exactly what Luis Elizondo states as well.

Sure, there are rumors of materials with strange isotope ratios that allegedly came from UFO’s. But no hard and verifiable data has been published so far. The materials were already discussed in Paul R. Hill's book.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join