It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One thing about us here in this UFO category I notice there is much camaraderie and very little venomous snipping and arguing such as in other topics.

Of course, we don’t agree on everything yet still we seem to get along strangely pretty well.

I mean the 911 forum gets so steamed they had to squelch it.

Maybe the aliens are sending some blessing down on us here, you know that misunderstood technology.

Even the critique of TTSA is often lighthearted.

I second this post.. without patting ourselves on the back too much, its just nice and constructive to have debates and discussions where we can discuss this topic without it becoming a trolling session or a back and forth about our own bias etc even though its very apparent we all come at this subject from very differenct angles, it helps us to discover more and brings on a much better understanding of the subject and eachother. ahhhhh......

Apart from MM..... should be a musical...... "How do you solve a problem like Mirageman"

I'm getting some #HelpZondo shirts printed.. bloody hilarious.. love it...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Personally I say Frack Y’All, All a Y’all!

Joke. I think people here are interested in mystery. We all have different beliefs on what it might be and different levels on scepticism but we’re generally grown up enough to deal with it.

I’ve never fully understood how people can become so passionate about a political party or situation when:

- there’s no consistent philosophy over the years
- there’s no way that the world works best by operating within an ideological framework.
- we make up ideological frameworks, they have no intrinsic representation or value

I guess my point is, we can all hold viewpoints and they are going to differ. You’ve got to be flexible.

In politics, maybe even 9/11 you can stick to a certain viewpoint and ideology.

Try doing that with the RFI or Bennewitz or even Roswell.

One day you’ve got it all figured out, the next day your ufo hero is caught faking trinkets for eBay. Or he’s stealing someone else testimony. Or forced to lie due to an NDA.

Or. Everything they told you happened over two months in a drip drop fashion actually happened one day in Early June before they had to return the video camera to the rental place.

Now, how can I get one of those t-shirts?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Now, how can I get one of those t-shirts?

You can order them direct from Tom DeLonge's #HelpZondo page.

You might prefer some headwear or even a range of tattoos?

We've got some big hitters behind this campaign now.

No less than the leader of the free world and......Donald Trump.

Or it could be a very old Zorro and Phil Collins?

I confidentally predict that Zondo will be wearing some new gear next time we see him in public.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

originally posted by: Willtell
One thing about us here in this UFO category I notice there is much camaraderie and very little venomous snipping and arguing such as in other topics.

Of course, we don’t agree on everything yet still we seem to get along strangely pretty well.

I mean the 911 forum gets so steamed they had to squelch it.

Maybe the aliens are sending some blessing down on us here, you know that misunderstood technology.

Even the critique of TTSA is often lighthearted.

I second this post.. without patting ourselves on the back too much, its just nice and constructive to have debates and discussions where we can discuss this topic without it becoming a trolling session or a back and forth about our own bias etc even though its very apparent we all come at this subject from very differenct angles, it helps us to discover more and brings on a much better understanding of the subject and eachother. ahhhhh......

Despite initial nerves, I now feel extremely relaxed as I finally reach 20 posts within my first week. I think my main concern was joining ATS so late into its existence, in case I'd be posting info or ideas that may seem old hat to regulars. But I got over that hurdle quite soon since fresh perspectives on long-standing cases or theories are most likely welcomed by most. And, of course, new members are registering every week!

I'm very impressed indeed, although I can't speak for other forums within ATS!

And if I've achieved anything so far, at least I've provided MM with the lyrics for Elizondo's new T-shirt!

edit on 24-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: stuff

edit on 24-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

A significant inscription was omitted from the Trump hat: Make Elizondo Clothed Again.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Yes I'm afraid the Saudi's had copyright on that and similar phrases.

Word on the street though is Zondo was not keen to go full on with an arab look as he hasn't the beard for it. In fact this might all just be a counter intelligence ploy to get DeLonge to release his old shirts back to him.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: surnamename57

Picture-perfect!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Thanks for posting the video ctj83.

Watercress for the "phenomenon". So NIDS thought of feeding them too?

Been doing a similar project here in western Australia for a few years now to feed the "phenomenon". I've been looking at aromatic esters as food for them and citrus in particular.

I've posted this photo before on ATS. My orchard with a sunflower shaped distortion in the almond tree at the rear center.

Gotta have snacks for the neighbors when they stop by to visit.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Nice orchard. I don't see any distortion there. Pareidolia?

I also didn't know that the phenomenon ate water cress!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You might still need to pick 'em for them.

Here's an interesting side-story from the Italian Amicizia case:

Another time we (Stefano Breccia et al) were again asked to send them (Friendship/E.T.) great quantities of fruit: 5 tons of fresh fruit and 5 tons of dried figs; these latter I got from a wholesaler from Puglia ...

So we had been able to buy large quantity of different kinds of fruits, and charged two trucks with them. The lorries stopped in a pine-wood at the outskirts of Pineto, and then there was the problem of unloading them; of course, our friends were to do the job, via tele-transporting the fruits away, but how would the two drivers react at seeing their trucks all of a sudden deprived of their load?

So I invited them to have a drink in a near-by coffee house, telling them that in the meantime some workers were to come and unload the trucks.

We walked, very slowly, to the coffee house, and I was trying to waste as much time as possible. When we got back, the first lorry had already been unloaded, while the process was still going on the second one, a truck and a trailer: when we were some 30 meters away, all of a sudden we saw it jerking, because of its sudden reduction in weight, but hopefully I was able to persuade the drivers that it had been just an optical illusion!

Then, when we arrived to the trucks, and found them totally empty, the two drivers praised the skill of the mysterious workers who had done so good a job in so short a time!

Breccia, Stefano. Mass Contacts (p. 198). AuthorHouse. Kindle Edition.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Haven't you seen that photo before?

At the back above the corregated grey fencing, and below the sky area of the tree. Of the two main branches, look at the one on the right.

A perfect circle with petals.

The "distortion" turned up while studying skinwalker. The orchard's purpose is to provide sustenance for what you guys call the phenomenon. Some enjoy pheromones over aromatic esters. Fear, for instance, sex definately and other emotion based biological essences.

KPB wrote some rather interesting stuff on the biological effects of exposure to the "phenomenon".

edit on 27-8-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Truckloads of fruit, that is a heck of a hungry hoard.

I'll pick some and see what happens. Nice point there, I never thought of that, plenty of nice mandarins sweetening up now.

Breccia, Stefano. Mass Contacts (p. 198). AuthorHouse. Kindle Edition.

Thanks, I'll have a look to see if it's on googlebooks.

I thought I was the only one who took this approach. Found myself in a conversation with something today while weeding my vege garden adjoining the little orchard. It wanted to know why I was pulling weeds, it referred to my weeding as "eliminating competition". Slightly disturbing in the implications.

Edit: I went and picked some nice mandarins and an orange and put them in my woodshed where one of them seems to reside now. See what happens.

Interestingly, one mandarins tree was absolutely loaded with fruit and took sick suddenly and has only deteriorated since. I wonder if the tree was loosing vitality because I didn't pick the fruit as you suggest Defragmenter. If the tree recovers it would indicate the probability that picking is proper so they don't remove the vitality from the tree itself.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I see nothing!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Some do some don't, dunno why.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

The mandarins are still there this morning, I'll keep it up and see what this changes in the relationship with the neighbors. If the tree recovers I'll know.

I took a photo which wouldn't upload, so maybe too big for ATS. I'll resize it tonight and post.

Thanks for the idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is the sick tree.

It gets the same care as the other trees, so I've been scratching my head over it. Having the vitality drawn from it makes sense considering the trees are for nourishing "phenomenon". My main interest is fixing their "issues", sorta like a healing location though their problems are not what we would call "health".

It is almost spring here in West Oz so I'll keep freash picked organic fruits available and if the tree starts to recover we will know what the problem was. I'll post another photo of the tree in a month or two.

Anyways, I had a look around for the book Mass Contacts, seems to be an Amazon exclusive.

Back to lurking and do go easy on poor Rondo. Have you guys ever considered his mom might still be buying him clothes?

edit on 28-8-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
After that brief but interesting interlude here on the UFO, Aliens and Horticultural Forum.

it seems Elizondo signed a contract which resigned him to wearing the same clothes unless his 'Tom' says otherwise....

Yeh there's not much going on is there?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

All's quiet on the western front MM.....

Too quiet......

www.peachfront.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
All right let's get back in gear

UFO CIA REALITY SHOW! TOM DELONGE HARRY REID & NY TIMES FALSE DISCLOSURE OP! DARK JOURNALIST

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Actually, the guy can make big bucks. A pension, money on the side going around on the UFO circuit, and the money from the TTSA scam.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join