It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Why did Vallee decide to leave "UFOLOGY"? What about TTSA left a bad taste in his mouth?

When did Vallee leave UFOlogy?

He wrote the forward to Levenda’s TTSA sponsored book

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So...great thread! And I skipped a big bunch of it too...so I don't know if anyone has mentioned that Bigelow is the guy who is currently testing a proof of concept inflatable space station. I think I recall that it is attached to the current International one...albeit just pressurized with monitoring equipment inside, and not being used as a workspace.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Quite recently, he gave all his papers to different institutions and will proobably do something more productive. Probably spend time with his family, the guy is about 80 after all.

He does seem to have moved away from some of his own theories over the years, in terms of ETH and IDH.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ctj83

Why did Vallee decide to leave "UFOLOGY"? What about TTSA left a bad taste in his mouth?

When did Vallee leave UFOlogy?

He wrote the forward to Levenda’s TTSA sponsored book

It must have been after he spoke at Contact In the Desert in late 2017.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

It seems likely that was the beginning of the end.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Vallee probably understands that this phenomenon of UFOs and aliens is a tough nut to crack.

He’s no longer a young man so why bother at this point. And let's face it we're going around in circles and we are where we were 40 or fifty years ago when Vallee started writing his books.

He also may know that the governments won’t tell what they know if anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Vallee probably understands that this phenomenon of UFOs and aliens is a tough nut to crack.

He’s no longer a young man so why bother at this point. And let's face it we're going around in circles and we are where we were 40 or fifty years ago when Vallee started writing his books.

He also may know that the governments won’t tell what they know if anything.

Vallee has no one but himself to blame. Almost all the info he wanted was already widely available.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I haven't seen Kellyprettybear here in a while. He says he's spoken to Vallee. Maybe he could shed some light on why/if he left the UFO field .

What was the earlier reference to the 2017 conference about? Did Vallee say something there?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

He left ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yep sadly Kev decided to leave ATS for personal reasons.
edit on 18/8/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I should shoot him an email and see how he's doing haven't talked to him in a few months. He and I always had good debates/discussions.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I wish you would and let us know how he’s holding up. He was OK in my book

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I speak with him regularly and he's doing A-ok, just looking after his own and chasing different topics of interest

I know he liked jacque vallee and had spoken with him on a number of occasions as some members know already, JV just got sick of the sniping from certain corners which is the reason he decided to leave ufology.

I liked kevs different take on certain topics, specifically his analog/digital hypothesis, the answer to a few questions lies in there somewhere, damn quantum critters...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This is getting serious now. Poor Zondo hasn't even enough spare cash for a change of clothes since he resigned retired from the Pentagon.

Bring "This clothe ya" to Zondo.

#'HelpZondo #NewClothes4LueNow #EndTTSAClothingPoverty

edit on 22/8/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Terrence Mckenna had great intuitive insight into the UFO phenomena and its worth listening again to what he says about it, and i would agree with him when he says the UFO phenomena will remain a mystery until we develop the right language to explain it.
Terrence Mckenna
edit on 22-8-2018 by 2hooitconcerns because: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Terence was definitely a bright dude. His takes on language never penetrated like Carlin, but he’s spot-on when it comes to the UFO conundrum.

Intuitive insight? I’d suggest it was more of an external agent.

I made it to John Mack in your linked vid...thanks for dropping that in — never heard of Mishlove but gonna drill down this weekend

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One thing about us here in this UFO category I notice there is much camaraderie and very little venomous snipping and arguing such as in other topics.

Of course, we don’t agree on everything yet still we seem to get along strangely pretty well.

I mean the 911 forum gets so steamed they had to squelch it.

Maybe the aliens are sending some blessing down on us here, you know that misunderstood technology.

Even the critique of TTSA is often lighthearted.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Very true Will. I think most of us here are just wondering what TTSA is really about and where it's headed. We are well past arguing amongst ourselves. If TTSA is all about bringing the 'truth' out into the public eye then they aren't exactly transparent themselves are they?

Cracks are even starting to appear in the #HelpZondo campaign now.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

New sneak peak. NIDS grows watercress. Phenomena eats it. Sometimes.
edit on 23-8-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Right

I think he should join the hot dog eating contest and consider becoming a custodian at a school somewhere if he keeps wearing the same clothes

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join