It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It was interesting how TTSA have gone out of their way since Zondo became defacto leader and spokesman to NOT mention the aliens.

Then we have the comment from Blair Bigelow;

"Robert Bigelow’s granddaughter — apologises that the interview was cancelled, and says that the company is unable to comment on AATIP or related matters. “We’re not supporting any pieces to do with extraterrestrials,”

Bit of a turnaround since May 2017

Lara Logan: Do you believe in aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

Lara Logan: Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?

Robert Bigelow: There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.

Lara Logan: Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I don't give a damn. I don't care.

Lara Logan: You don't worry that some people will say, "Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy"?

Robert Bigelow: I don't care.

Lara Logan: Why not?

Robert Bigelow: It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know.

See : CBS News

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Yep Zondo still hasn't changed his clothes has he?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

And Levenda’s words often contradict the company line.

Zondo also has changed his program from a disgruntled ex-agent or whatever the hell he was, to one who now says the program was alright after all.

And why make a federal case and all the intrigue delivering some rocks to a lab.

They could just send them same day FedEx

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Suggestion guys:

Why all the bio-tech guys in TTSA?

Why did Bigelow et al study Skinwalker?

Why the medical testing on the "gineapig" security staff after encounters?

Why all the shinanegans to turn it into a circus?

The Skinwalker study might be the prelude to going to antarctica.

edit on 14-8-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ooh la la, this is one crazy wild ride!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

I don't see a change of clothing in that suitcase! Is this a joke or what?

Next they will be saying it's from our future!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sigh. I've not wanted to post any of this because I don't want to see the direction change. If the direction changes because people start talking about this ahead of time, it's going to make me suspicious. If things stay the course, then actually maybe it all makes sense.

Jacques Vallée has always stated that materials found were likely slag, ejecta and not important in his IDH.

Suddenly, we hear Jacques is leaving ufology after a year spent telling people about the discoveries with materials.

Contact In The Desert. Who is Sierra?

The samples that are shown in Jacques 2017 presentation are interesting.

One incident is marked as withheld or classified. It's the Sierra case. If you watch closely, you will find that there are two Sierra incidents. Sierra-1 and Sierra-2. Sierra being a codeword.

Leaving Ufology?

According to DailyGrail, at a recent event Jacques Vallee announced that he's giving away all his research to institutes to do something more productive.

Am I the only one who finds that strange? After major breakthroughs with meta materials that Jacques himself did a talk on only last year?

Isn't it odd that the man who dismissed materials as being a distraction was spearheading them?

Could it suggest an abandonment of the IDH as the primary explanation of what is happening?

Back To Sierra?

What UFO event do we know of that might relate to the word Sierra and involve two crashes? What other evidence do we have that this is all about Roswell?

- Roswell is to the east of the Sierra Blanca mountains. It allegedly involved two crashes.
- Linda Moulten Howe's sample that Hal Puthoff has been testing allegedly comes from Roswell
- The LMH / Arts Parts samples features two parts. The multilayered piece we've heard about that is according to Puthoff a waveguide for Terahertz radiation and the Aluminium, mono gold piece that has some sort of touch interface build in

Is there other evidence for Roswell being at the centre of TTSA?

Recent Eric Davis interview on coast to coast

"The crash retrieval program was shuttered in 1989 but it's currently in hibernation, meaning everything is still out there, it's just a matter of getting it reopened. In order to do that, we need to convince the decision makers that it would be worth reopening, if we can show that our current science has caught up sufficiently to yield results.
When asked about whether there is "something to analyze" in that vault: "If you're going to throw your bet on Roswell, your bet's really good." There's also Del Rio, TX (1955). The other ones can't be brought up because they are still classified, and findings haven't been revealed or published, to Davis's knowledge."

Is Sierra, the most important TTSA sample, supposed to be Roswell?
edit on 15-8-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Why all the bio-tech guys in TTSA?

Why did Bigelow et al study Skinwalker?

Why the medical testing on the "gineapig" security staff after encounters?

Why all the shinanegans to turn it into a circus?

The Skinwalker study might be the prelude to going to antarctica.

Why Antarctica?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Why Antarctica?

Where else?

The timing of the TTSA and it's activities. It is like they are hastily building a foundation of publicly acceptable expertise within a time limit.

I have followed this thread for a while now and that movie Arouet posted above on this page is an example of what I mean along with the "tictac" videos and so on.

To me that is just putting together some "file footage" for the future. Enough to put together "news stories" for the masses.

Add the TTSA promises of "advanced technology soon to be released".

The recent sale of Skinwalker Ranch suggests that they already know enough from their study and no longer need it and will probably distance themselves from that.

The stacking the TTSA with bio-tech people is suspicious too. Kit Green, and so on.

Vallee retiring.

All of this movement says "schedule" to me.

The sketchy UAP videos and debris implies a certain "naivety" so as to appear fresh. Like when a corporation changes it's name and logo so customers don't associate the corruption of the old corporation with the new "look". A make-over for UFOlogy and pretend the old does not exist.

Even the language is being redesigned, no more "aliens" or "flying saucers"

Now, are they just hoping for something to fall out of the sky, or for someone to get to Mars and discover something?

I'll wager they already have something up their sleeves they want to release and are just building a public face.

The rush suggests competition. Competition to get to mars would look different publicity wise.

Antarctica has the international competition if something is found there and if half the stories are true, then they can't keep that under wraps for long. Thus the schedule.

Antarctica is not "aliens", Antarctica is ancient history. Antarctica is acceptable in a way that Martians are not.

The bio-tech business experts on the TTSA board are there for a reason. Bigelow bought skinwalker for a reason. Kit Green studied the effects of the "phenomenon" for a reason. Even TDL is there for a reason. Raytheon Polar Services Company are/were there in Antarctica for a reason. And so on.

If there is something in Antarctica then the race to bring it into the open and exploit it would be akin to the space race in comparison.

When the TTSA has built the foundation, then will come the discovery.

To The Stars Academy - an odd choice of words. . . . . not From The Stars Academy.

Afterthought:

Try looking at the big picture. What is the TTSA building?

A Public Relations machine is what it looks like to me.

Antarctica is disputed territory and a public claim may need to be planted quicky in the patriotic minds of Americans.

edit on 15-8-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity and added afterthought

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If you check out the video here it shows a document with analysis of material in 2015 from Bennie Foggin. It also mentions material from Rendlesham Forest. So why do they need to test it again at their own facilities? So they can fudge the results in their favour.

Honestly that all looked like a trailer for one of these reality shows. "UFO Pickers" ,"Storage Whores"? What's it gonna be called.

There's Zondo with contract in hand with a couple of people ready to sign for their 'materials'. Then James Bond style he's off on his travels to get a huge Bro hug from Hal. But not until after his 'Code 2' call to let him know it was safe to come out in the daylight. Then there's Eric Davis, the man with the poltergeist at home. Glad to see the testing is being done by reputable people who will tell us truth and the money will go to EarthTech which is owned by the current Vice President of To the St...... oh.

No I still think it's all about Zondo and spotting when he changed clothes this summer.

edit on 15/8/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It also mentions material from Rendlesham Forest. So why do they need to test it again at their own facilities? So they can fudge the results in their favour.

Can you speculate Mirageman ?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

And Levenda’s words often contradict the company line.

Zondo also has changed his program from a disgruntled ex-agent or whatever the hell he was, to one who now says the program was alright after all.

And why make a federal case and all the intrigue delivering some rocks to a lab.

They could just send them same day FedEx

Chain of Custody

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh, they're definitely going to get or try to get a reality show out of this caper.

Under the entertainment moniker.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

It also mentions material from Rendlesham Forest. So why do they need to test it again at their own facilities? So they can fudge the results in their favour.

Can you speculate Mirageman ?

By testing the materials (again) in their own labs (EarthTech is owned by the VP of To the Stars Academy) then its a win, win situation. They can control what information gets out about the testing and put their own spin on any results. It also means that TTSA will pay EarthTech for all the work! So even if the tests show nothing extraordinary Hal the Hoff gets paid anyway. Another money shuffle.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

They can control what information gets out about the testing and put their own spin on any results

What do you think that spin might be should there be some truth to this?

We also have the RFI involved too.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

"Code 2! Willtell"

I liked the idea that Zondo leaves California on a jet plane for Columbus Ohio in the small hours and DeLonge whispers about the dangers of the mission. He flies across most of the USA and meets some faceless people who have had this 'piece' of a UAP since ?????

Well actually Frontier Analysis are based in Ohio.
You may recall the company name visible on this still from the Zondo video.

Frontier Analysis is listed at 17100 Wood Acre Trail, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023. It seems like a residential address rather than a laboratory.

The registered owner is Phyllis A. Budinger. Someone I recall that carried out a supposed analysis on soil from the Travis Walton case. Here's a reason to question the validity of her work from that thread.

originally posted by: CardDown
I stopped reading when I saw the study was conducted by Frontier Analysis. www.mufonohio.com...

In Phyllis Budinger's analysis of the metal (windmill part), a fragment from the alleged 1945 UFO crash, she determined that it was ordinary metal, but that:" The aliens may be time travelers. So if they are from Earth's future, their craft are 'Earth-made' and there would be no isotopic differences."
Frontier Analysis: Analysis of Two Metallic Parts Purportedly from a Crashed Unidentified Aerial Object (San Antonio, New Mexico August 16, 1945)

Now back to the excitement..........

So Zondo then drives all the way to Austin, Texas. Used UAP parts stored neatly in a lead lined container by his side. Over a thousand miles to get it safely to the Hoff. It nicely added to the drama and suspense. Would have been good if he'd have been chased down by mysterious dudes with no number plates through the deserted highways narrowly giving them slip as he screams "Code Red" into his Zondophone. Maybe that's coming though.....

I'd liked him to have worn a different T-shirt too. But that's against the rules.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The provenance of the RFI samples amounts to nothing tangible so far. But by keeping it all 'in house' they can control the narrative. Which when you are in the business allied to motion pictures is very important.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

They could have provided Zondo with a bullet proof vest with all the potential dangers!

Interesting post MM. I see a mention of "Time Travelers" from our earths future from Budingers work.

edit on 16-8-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Roger Glassel discovered documentation of AATIP in the Congressional Record from early in 2018, a notice about a letter "transmitting a list of all products produced." There's nothing about UFOs or the Skinwalker Ranch mentioned, and we're left wondering just what AATIP was or is. The big question is: Why was Congress discussing AATIP if the program shut down in 2012 as the Pentagon stated, because it was all over the news?

The new article by Keith Basterfield:
Reference to the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program found in a 2018 issue of the US 'Congressional Record.'

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join