It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This group, TTSA, a top-down model has from the beginning insinuated that they have some secret knowledge, maybe some alien bodies lying around, since they have these biotech experts. Or since they have these CIA spooks all over the place, maybe they do have super secrets…And even access to all that powerful technology Steven Greer has been talking about all these years through the black programs since they are going to deal with:

Human ultra-experience database

Brain-computer interface technology -

Engineering the space-time metric –

Are you kidding me?

Then they have the Star Trekkie club, entertainment division, tea shirts, caps, glee club, the whole shebang.

It’s really almost a sad thing how this TTSA has formed.

It might have worked with a little genuine sincerity. You didn’t need all these old time dabblers in God knows what. A group of sincere serious people unbeholden to the hidden sinister controllers might have from a bottoms-up organization created a GENUINELY powerful group that might have really been a catalyst to effective real disclosure.

Instead, we get this utter bull ___

We deserve better

edit on 3-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

a reply to: ctj83

It just means it’s a script. It’s a psyops made in a Laboratory with specific dissemination points:
UAP’s rather than UFO’s, don’t mention aliens, emphasize ‘science”,

I saw through this immediately, that’s why I don’t indulge this material.

And btw, the reason I take little interest in their “production” Is that I didn’t have to analyze their material, I knew it was FAKE from the minute it appeared.

Dunno if you saw Godric's thing but it certainly is tailored a certain way...

I don’t know Godric from Ludwig van Beethoven

What is his thing? btw, If it's not to complex I'll at least listen to what it is

But I don't even look at their material anymore seriously.

It's not even entertaining to me.

Even Leveda's book was like reading an empty shell

I’m surprised he joined this team.

If I took it right, that this thing was tailored used themes and language from ATS.

btw I think uapinfo.net is another TTSA thing. Dig the writing. They promote some social network/altcoin scheme...not sure if thats tied in with TTSA or not.

edit:
twitter.com...

Gods of Eden?!

twitter.com...

this guy is claiming to be in contact with USS Princeton witnesses (also note UAPinfo affiliation).

edit on 12018f3111America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Godric was banished. Banned....

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Principia Discordia otherwise known as the Phenomena, to appear and disappear as is the essence of that which you study , the suppression of the emergent, that which would lead to an emergency.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Congratulations to Tom DeLonge for his efforts in 'Defence of Freedom' .

Personally I never liked George Michael.

But if Tom likes his Wham song 'Freedom' and argued how good it really was with the Secretary of Defence then I think we should applaud him.

I guess a Defender of 'Faith' award is next on the list. Probably followed by Promoter of 'In the Navy'.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

“Careless Whisper”, “Cowboys and Angels”, “Praying for Time”? None of those move your heart and make you want to add some extra pockets to your shirt and spike your hair?! Savage...

I find it curious that TDL has this cheap trophy instead of an actual medal which is what the OSD typically gives. Maybe he bought it himself for the sole purposes of humblebragging on Twitter.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Thanks for the info on uap, looks like a pretty good site. I think your right they may be attached, I hope not… They're a slick, and looks like a well-financed site

www.uapinfo.net...

Let me point out, I’m no way against exotic theories or any kind of theories involving UFO's( its all good in the search for truth) I'm just against illegitimate, and insincere psyop type groups like many of us perceive TTSA is.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: ctj83

It just means it’s a script. It’s a psyops made in a Laboratory with specific dissemination points:
UAP’s rather than UFO’s, don’t mention aliens, emphasize ‘science”,

I saw through this immediately, that’s why I don’t indulge this material.

And btw, the reason I take little interest in their “production” Is that I didn’t have to analyze their material, I knew it was FAKE from the minute it appeared.

Dunno if you saw Godric's thing but it certainly is tailored a certain way...

I don’t know Godric from Ludwig van Beethoven

What is his thing? btw, If it's not to complex I'll at least listen to what it is

But I don't even look at their material anymore seriously.

It's not even entertaining to me.

Even Leveda's book was like reading an empty shell

I’m surprised he joined this team.

If I took it right, that this thing was tailored used themes and language from ATS.

btw I think uapinfo.net is another TTSA thing. Dig the writing. They promote some social network/altcoin scheme...not sure if thats tied in with TTSA or not.

edit:
twitter.com...

Gods of Eden?!

twitter.com...

this guy is claiming to be in contact with USS Princeton witnesses (also note UAPinfo affiliation).

Gods of Eden I read years ago. Not a bad book I recall. Bramely hasn't written much since that.

It looks like they are interested in ANY kind of theories in order to distract from something they may know and don’t want anyone NOWHERE NEAR what’s really going on.
I will admit this. I don’t see how Peter Levenda's book, which I’ve read twice, fits in with TTSA.
They’re not interested in consistency, its distraction they seek.

As I posted earlier

They want

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Superman

Swamp gas? Reptiles? Any ol damn thing but the truth...

Disclosure may be about a cover-up that relates to something they are doing the phenomenon has challenged them over, and they don't want the public to know what that is.

edit on 4-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In a positive light (one always gives the other’s view respect) the reason for TTSA’s odd behavior, its insistence on UAPs over UFOs, for instance, may be that in their own eyes, their re-educating the public.

Saying that just brings me back to the negative. I just can’t help it…

It’s re-education against their own past misinformation!

Nevertheless, the above is, however remote, a possibility

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Frank Camper? People take him seriously?
:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, after doing a little reading about Camper, and watching old videos of his training school, I gotta say that my at the time young impressions of him are wrong. He's full of it. Interesting how perceptions change over time. Sorry for the thread derail.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: snaplink

Well the Gut appears to take him seriously.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Congratulations to Tom DeLonge for his efforts in 'Defence of Freedom' .

But if Tom likes his Wham song 'Freedom' and argued how good it really was with the Secretary of Defence then I think we should applaud him.

I guess a Defender of 'Faith' award is next on the list. Probably followed by Promoter of 'In the Navy'.

There are literally no words....... Anyone who thinks tdl ain't in with the MIC, kinda hard to argue against this really.

Defending what? He hasn't really done anything...love to know how he has demonstrated what he has defended. Nothing more than ego masturbation. Just keep telling yourself your special Tom, I'm sure they keep saying it too.

This just gets more and more weird. I'm sure there's a gift shop at the Pentagon where he bought this

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You have a great way with words😁.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

There are literally no words......

It's probably best to just let his words and pictures speak for themselves.

He also posted 'ttsa is going to change the world'.

How long should we give 'em?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Okay. Who's Frank Camper, and why does no-one take him seriously?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So a bit of digging into:

Department of Defense and Office of the Secretary of Defense
Honorary and Monetary Recognition Programs

‘Award of medal for defense of freedom’

“For DoD employees who are killed or who sustain serious injury due to hostile action against the United States or killed or wounded while rescuing or attempting to rescue any other employee or individual subjected to injuries sustained under such conditions. Contractors who are nominated must be approved by the SecDef through USD(P&R).”

www.cpms.osd.mil...

Is Tom saying he was given the ‘medal for defense of freedom’ from the Office of the Secretary of Defense”?

As the award states a ‘Contractor’ ( civilian?) can be nominated but must be approved by the SecDef personally.

We are supposed to believe this bronze eagle with a engraving plate that looks like it was make at a local hardware store is the award given to heroes that were “killed or sustained serious injury due to hostile action.....”

Is this stolen valor?

edit on 8-7-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

MM

Was there a date with that screen grab of the “OSD Award” to Delonge.

I didn’t see it on his current twitter. Wonder if he was asked to remove it.

That could be no bueno for Tommy boy unless he can provide something from the office of the Sec Def. that is a serious award for heroes hurt or killed in action.

www.cpms.osd.mil...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Not twitter. It's still there on instagram

www.instagram.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks MM.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>