It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Kev, I totally agree with your statement, one that you have repeated on several occasions, and one that has not been considered for what it worths. Most people know that when you have a heavy dinner and go to sleep chances are high you'll go through vivid nightmares. The exact mechanism is not fully understood, but this fact is an established fact. If you ingest certain drugs you'll have hallucinations, which have nothing to do with dreams. Dreams are quite important for my community, so we have taken the time to study them. Nightmares are a kind of dreams we are interested in,
and what we do is to study the stomach and the physiological and chemical processes involved.

It is also a established fact thet the enteric nervous system in the belly goes far beyond just processing the food you eat. On the other hand, it is perfectly understandable that if what you eat can kill you, your stomach should be designed in a very complex way to guarantee survival after ingestion of the wrong food. Actually, the stomach is called the second brain.

However, I don't get where you wish to arrive in connection with Mr. Bigelow, though I ignore how far did Mr. Bigelow go with his near-death experience research.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

what is mankind's fascination with destruction?

I think mankind is not fascinated with destruction. In my view, mankind is prone to destruction by design. Not their fault, none to blame. Mankind needs a lot of resources that are lacking as they exponentially grow and exploit the planet in an irrational way. Even if you exploit your planet in a well planned, sound, and rational way, the system finally collapses. System dynamics theory is quite clear on this point.

how often are we chasing visitors and how often are we chasing our own tail (if at all either way)?

Your shadow is not chasing you. It is part of you. My understanding is that if you consider those lights as just your shadow, much as they consider you as their own shadow, the divide between 'them' and 'us' disappears. It is not coexistence, either, for you do not coexist with your shadow. You project a shadow, that's all. Mind, this is my personal opinion on this matter. There are others in my community who think there is no point in asking whom they are or what they want, and that we should tolerate them provided they do not mess with our free will. Yet, there are others who think there is not one and a single phenomenon, but rather a complex spectrum of processes that we need to manage, and this spectrum includes complex interactions between geobiology,
consciousness, belief systems, and natural resources.

a first-strike on the Deneb system

Sometimes first-strike is the last-strike. This is a dilemma. Actually, this is the contact dilemma. Contact should be symmetrical, that is, both partners must share the same information about each other, must agree on a common protocol, must establish common rules of engagement, and only then contact should proceed. Otherwise only a hegemonic relationship would emerge, and that means one partner would dominate the other. Being highly advanced does not mean being respectful to others. It only means being stronger. Rendlesham Forest was an assymetrical encounter, though on their behalf I would say it was an unintentional contact.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ancient Egypt and UFOlogy are much related; please refer to that excellent book Stargate Conspiracy by two of mm’s countrymen and woman.

That book has it all, UFOlogy, government manipulations, conspiracy, aliens, occultism, spirituality and religion, magic, everything—great book.

A lot of questions about TTSA and ATTIP are answered in that book and certainly dealt with.

Our deep question here, I think, is whether TTSA and AATIP are psychological warfare or just a continuation of the black psychological op’s the gubment does and is doing.

Interestingly, parenthetically speaking, the two or actually three groups involved with TTSA have been the subject of strange serial deaths: (government-related technologists and Intel (UK 1970 to 90’s) biotech (world-wide 2001to present) and musicians (from the 60’s to present).

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence

edit on 2-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ya. Its an interesting book.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

What do you make of the Penniston binary code?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

That story is one of the most challenging ones to believe in this incident.

How did that guy remember those ones and zeros?

If that is true then he definitely was put under some kind of alien spell to send us a message

Of course, mm has dealt with that once here, I recall

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

According to Penniston no aliens. Us from our future. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I just watched an episode of The X Files that I hadn’t seen in a while

JOSE CHUNG’S FROM OUTER SPACE

Season 3

Quite a bit of loose and not so loose correlation to TTSA , AATIP, TDL and “The Phenomenon” etc.

I’ve seen the episode quite a few times and only realized how well they captured the mis information related to the UFO Phenomenon since all that has happened with TTSA.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'd politely suggest that any conversation related to Rendlesham goes in the appropriate thread. As should any other 'off-topic' content.

To bring everything back on topic the Washngton Post published an article a few days ago.

UFOs are suddenly a serious news story. You can thank the guy from Blink-182 for that.

An official with the Defense Intelligence Agency maintains that the hype over the secret Pentagon UFO program is misleading. “Some out there seem to be making this into more than it really is,” said the official, who was granted anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly. The program, he said, was not created to investigate unearthly technology but simply to prepare for aerospace advances by foreign adversaries — and was shuttered in 2012 because “there was limited value in what was produced.”

A comment made by Chris Mellon was quoted on behalf of TTSA

Mellon says there have been numerous other incidents along the East Coast in which unidentified flying objects have apparently penetrated U.S. defenses. There are more videos yet to be shared, he says, and “hard technical data corroborated by no-nonsense military personnel.”

Are these things Russian? Chinese? Or from some alien civilization? Whatever they are, the government has not been taking it seriously enough, Mellon argues. (The Pentagon declined to comment.) The situation reminds him of the muddled period before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

So we have an anonymous Pentagon source claiming that AATIP was there to prepare for aerospace advances by foreign adversaries.

Chris Mellon's comment suggests that there is more to come from TTSA and leaves you wondering why he joined them in the first place. We've already seen that the first 3 videos released are frustratingly inconclusive. What “hard technical data corroborated by no-nonsense military personnel" is to come? The Pentagon refuses to confirm that these videos have been de-classified for release (or even classified in the first place) and seems to not even object to TTSA placing their logo on every single one.

The article ends:

For now, To the Stars’ only deliverables are DeLonge’s novels, some branded coffee mugs and clothing, and swag from his current rock band, Angels and Airwaves. The latest news from the company was an April 3 news release touting the upcoming sequel to DeLonge’s novel “Sekret Machines.” The release hyped Elizondo and Mellon’s involvement in the company, lending a dash of national-security authority to a niche-market entertainment product. The novel is about explorers who “locate an ancient tablet that may hold the answers to humanity’s greatest question”: Are we alone in the universe?

edit on 3/6/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Good point MM let's keep it on track here. The comment by the anonymous DIA guy here is interesting but surely there would already be existing programs involving spying on allies and adversaries black aircraft programs that would have been active for many many years, specifically china's stealth program as one example.

There are longer versions of the 3 videos that haven't been released that are much more conclusive and quite shocking according to those that have seen them, a few people on ATS have seen them so it would be nice to see them chime in on this.

In my opinion the only reason the TTSA hasn't released the longer versions is they want to dip their toe in the water first rather than show their full hand as they want government funding to investigate the UAPS and technology behind it. Congresses and other public offices were the target audience for the releases, not us, not the public. This is the reason why they have the people on board that they do.

I believe they want to be the public facing, government funded mufonesque corporation and all that has happened thus far is to attain that goal.

We all scoffed at what they wanted to achieve in terms of building a craft, movies, entertainment etc. We all commented of the miniscule amount raised by their stock offering based on what they said they wanted to achieve. It's all because they want attention from all those in power that don't have a need to know that don't know, so they can secure funding from the government itself. With TDL emails to podesta and the connections there I believe they were counting on a Clinton presidency and Hillary not winning, then Spielberg allegedly pulling out of a movie deal, has hit them hard and left them scrambling somewhat.

The longer videos, aces up their sleeves should they need to be used to hammer the point home at a later date.

My two cents anyways..
edit on 3-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So we have an anonymous Pentagon source claiming that AATIP was there to prepare for aerospace advances by foreign adversaries.

Yes, that's what defense is all about. But defense also includes war gaming and, more especifically, differential war gaming. And it also includes setting scenarios in order to anticipate threats, and it is common to also include non-terrestrial threats in order to test your defense capabilities and the overall defense system response time. This is done both at purely theoretic and practical levels. Therefore, AATIP, if it ever existed, is not really anything new.

The very nature of defense logic is to think of all possible venues an enemy could take, and to anticipate them.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Mr. Bigelow does not understand the nature of the machine
intelligence, what it wants, what it's doing, and is (I think)
missing obvious evidence and is chasing his tail.

I'll be very honest here.. I've only recently doubled my
knowledge on this subject myself.. as I've been treating
the "machine intelligence" as my enemy since before
birth, I've let this shutter my eyes to things that I should
have noticed.

The "machine intelligence" genuinely does have a nuts
and bolts sort of level existence.. though it is also just
part of the "Phenomenon" which does not.

I hadn't understood this real-quasi real thing before
until recently, when I've started to get much more brave
than I have in some time.. also I happened upon some
hard physical evidence through Chris Obrien that has
baked my noodle.

There ARE things that could be 'caught'.. but not by
Robert Bigelow.. not by anyone at this juncture..

I've been screaming "no nuts and bolts" "not nuts and
bolts" like a madman for years.. and while that's still
true.. I understand the very narrow case where it is
"sort of true"..

Frankly, I'm pondering turning over my data to
a worthy party.. but they'd have to ask me..

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I'd read:

"Stalking the Herd: Unraveling the Cattle Mutilation Mystery"

It's a global phenomenon.

Now, this is one of the most boring books ever written.. but
it accidentally revealed something astonishing. I don't think
Chris even realizes what he did.

Kev

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Can you save us from the boredom of reading it and state what you thought he found?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Redacted.
edit on 3-6-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: honesty is not always the best policy.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So you tell us the book is incredibly boring yet it’s an amazing secret in it that you won’t tell us because you want us to read an incredibly boring book and try to find this secret?

Because the author is sort of a friend of yours

Okay, got it.

You might not make many friends here with that proposition!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I am bored already. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I've told you repeatedly that my social skills aren't the best.
I try really hard.. but it's probably for the best that I stop
interacting with people for the most part.

That.. and people can't take what's true.. it would crush
them... I don't want to crush anyone.

It appears that the future will unfold exactly the same,
whether a few people on ATS learn it early or not.

So not a lot of point for me being on here..

Kev

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Your recommendation and the short introduction of it sparked my interest.

Thanks for the heads up it’s boring. Given that and English isn’t my native language it will be quite ‘the chew’.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

90% of the book is "and then these other cattle were killed
5 states over and it was nearly the same as every other
time".

I just don't get excited about that.

But.. there was some top notch veterinarian necropsy
forensics done.. half of the reports were nothing special..
but half of them were extremely important.

Two of them were SWR-level amazing, and gave an
enormous clue.

Also reports on UFOs and even "BTUFO" and things
like that.. though it's not a "UFO book" per se.

No human being could have made the repetative
stuff interesting, so it's no reflection on Chris.

Really.. his mention of the relationship between
humans and cattle in prehistoric times was actually
brilliant.. though I don't think he finished his thought
process.

Despite that, the way science advances, is that various
people make a contribution.. maybe just a small one..
but all real contributions matter..

Even though boring, I'd give his book more importance
than say Dolan's first book... but nuts and bolts and
espionage/deep staters would probably not agree,
as they are missing nearly all of the big picture.

Kev

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join