It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

1) no basis for that in logic or science.
2) you are totally correct on that point; that was my conclusion too.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting encounter that Terence McKenna had:

jacobsm.com...

You will notice that large, over the top visible (when they shouldn't have been)
"rivets" were seen.

(and the fact you can see rivets from 13 miles away with the same clarity as if
they were in your living room proves it was not a hologram... ) If the "craft"
can be in your face or 13 miles away.. and the "rivets" do not change in apparent
size... then you know it's not only not "real" but not even a hologram. It's hacked
into your mind in some manner.

But anyway... he watched the fake "image" form from nothing... saw the rivets..
then realized it was a fake image from his memory, just like I did.

I know that the "faries" liked TM, just like they do me... as they gave him clues
just like "they" did me.

PS:

I'm a big mean-looking 270 pound war zone veteran and Here i'm talking about
faeries. God dang it! I could call them QVL (quantum vacua lifeforms) and thats
probably the truth.. but I believe in calling a spade a spade.. those "QVL" are
best known in their "fake faerie form".
edit on 4-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thank you for that link. You never fail to inspire

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

The Corey Goode story is highly controversial.

The strange thing is how those two documents were on his website so soon after the NY TImes printed the Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program.

What seems strange is only now are we being told about this AAWSA program being noticed as the official or parent project name for AATIP. When the documents used to pull this information together have been around 4 months on Corey Goode's site of all places.

Whoever put this all together probably thinks their bag of social engineering and psyop tricks of days past still work ("It's always worked before!") And most likely believe that we are all dumb useless eaters. They're probably partially right.

Good catch...I mean that right there says a lot about the integrity of the pitch.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Whoever put this all together probably thinks their bag of social engineering and psyop tricks of days past still work ("It's always worked before!") And most likely believe that we are all dumb useless eaters. They're probably partially right.

Maybe we are dumb... How many people have picked up on this?

Most of the world paid little attention when the mainstream media leaked the first video. A day later the majority of those who had paid attention forgot all about it. Even of those keeping an eye on it, many haven't picked up on this as yet. And even those who have only know that the game is still being played.

But it's all coming together now. Note how the TTSA crowd only use outlets 'friendly' to their modus operandi.

LAS VEGAS - BAASS broke new ground in professionalism by hiring, training and deploying 50 full-time staff comprising retired military intelligence and law enforcement officers, PhD level scientists, engineers, technicians, analysts, translators, and project managers to create the largest multi-disciplinary full-time team in history to investigate the UFO topic.

The investigations by BAASS provided new lines of evidence showing that the UFO phenomenon was a lot more than nuts and bolts machines that interacted with military aircraft. The phenomenon also involved a whole panoply of diverse activity that included bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities, orbs of light, animal and human injuries and much more. The exclusive focus on nuts and bolts machines could be considered myopic and unproductive in solving the larger mystery of UFOs.

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon.....

The approach aimed to bypass UFO deception and manipulation of human perception by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon.

Source : www.lasvegasnow.com...

The agreement with DIA did not mention UFOs at all. It used more generic terms such as future threats and breakthrough technologies, and specified 12 focal points including, lift, propulsion, materials, versions of stealth as well as human interface and human effects, meaning Bigelow's team would study people who reported unusual experiences beyond seeing UFOs.

A ranch in Utah, known for decades as the site of bizarre encounters, became a living lab for the study.
The study produced volumes of highly technical scientific reports including projections about warp drives and antigravity propulsion.

"These studies are so loaded with information," Sen. Reid said. "One thing we learned is over the decades a lot of things happen there's no explanation for. Well there are now."....

Source : www.lasvegasnow.com...

The above article also links to the documents that were on Corey Goode's website a day or so after the NYT Article Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program.

So now they are telling is the Utah ranch (I think we all know which one) was a 'living lab for study'. Why or how the "ranch" mentioned was party to projections about warp drives and antigravity propulsion I don't know.

The picture is all becoming a little clearer from back when I wrote up the original OP though.

edit on 5/5/2018 by mirageman because: additional comments

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I know that this makes me sound bat # crazy.. so be it..
but the reason that I told Jacques Vallee that the major purpose of SWR
was to perform experiments on the guards.. (and others like us actually)
isn't because he admitted to that.. he didn't say one word..

but I had a "source" that was there at the time, who told me all about it.

So...

I keep saying "don't listen to these guys".. but it seems that more than 50%
of what I hear from "the neighbors" has been proven.

I suppose it's to "their benefit" somehow.. "the critters" only speak the
truth when its to their benefit, and not ours.. they look after their own
self-interest/species.. it's what humans do..

Kev

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So now they are telling is the Utah ranch (I think we all know which one) was a 'living lab for study'. Why or how the "ranch" mentioned was party to projections about warp drives and antigravity propulsion I don't know.

The picture is all becoming a little clearer from back when I wrote up the original OP though.

Black(OPs) Birds of a feather flock together. How did we ever guess that Skinwalker and Knapp would be brought into the picture. I didn't put a question mark on that because it didn't need one. The oh-so-familar cast of characters.

My guess is that this about narrative shaping and will get weirder. That's not to say they don't wanna make some buck$ doing it though. That's part of the M.O. too.

I wonder if IsaacKoi will be able to shed some more light from the angles he's been tracking?

Again: Great work on putting this into much clearer perspective by turning up so much of the connective tissue, MM.

edit on 5-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Im pretty certain that there are multiple levels of deception.

For examplel in Forbidden science JV is complaining that hes locked out of many things that Kit Green knows.

Then of course even the "insiders of insiders" are being deceived by the "phenomenon itself".

I explained this to JV when he came to visit.

Of course there are other more distant rings of deception like those Russian Dolls.

Im some what deceived too...we all are.

But on ATS we struggle not to be deceived.

Its not IF someone is deceived....the question is actually "how much?"

So some really good guys... JV...GK may thoroughly believe versions of facts or reality that are "lopsided".

Various actors have their "thumbs on the scale".
That doesn't make everyone involved bad people...
edit on 5-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Because we have an interest, deep interest in this phenomenon, we may sometime forget that the world outside of ATS and other similar places, simply don't care. My family knows my interest in this subject and when I showed them the original videos from TTSA... THEY WEREN'T BOTHERED.

My own brother, who is an intelligent guy, asked me if it stopped him going to work the following day?

We shouldn't overestimate the interest in this subject outside our own bubble.

Anyway, it's always been a grab to control the narrative. It's a soap opera with a similar cast of characters. I was going to do a thread highlighting how they are all connected, but on good advice from someone here I won't, due to the cast of characters connections with our bubble here.

Shame really...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thats a shame, who adviced you that?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Someone who I trust and there aren't many of those. It's quite plain to see in all honesty, it's called ufology and the people who are mostly embedded within it. I did some grey connecting quite a few pages ago. It's always the same cast of characters as I said and they are inexplicably linked to eachother many times over, it's not until you dig deeper you realise how much and on how many levels.

Some of the cast are very very friendly with people here. Which is fine, but even your friends and family lie and I think that may cloud judgement on occasion.

It's all a mirage, it's all illusion, and man when you get close its not what you think or were led to believe.

The people you trust are more likely to be able to deceive you much better than a stranger...
edit on 6-5-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thanks Pigsy. I do understand.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What happens, is that famous people due to their intellect and/or educational achievements
trade their respectability for their theory.... then certain people respect them. Those people are
then respected by others close to them.. who may know a little too.

Then the chain (it's like degrees of Kevin Bacon) radiate out, until some authority figure
you must be nice to is also "convinced", then you have to go along with them, or suffer
social consequences. It happens all over society.. I'm not targeting any person or social
institution .. it could be your wife (must obey the wife!) a pastor.. some guy with 3
PH.d's whose is a friend of the family.. the head of MUFON.. whatever..

It's how the deception game works... and if a person can wrap the flag or the church
around themselves.. or Intelligence Agency secrecy.. it becomes all the more powerful.

Lets' use me as an example. I'm not the greatest example, as I'm not "all that" compared
to various people.. but I'm still an adequate example.

There's no doubt that I know multiple "connected people" Check!
I was a veteran with a secret clearance who fought in a decalred war zone. Check!
I was a nuclear enginer who commanded 80 men in the Navy. Check!
My grandma really was a Lakota Sioux medicine woman. Check!
I really was a SME on the single most mysterious mystical system in the world, ever. Check!
I really can write papers on whackadoodle subjects and certified geniuses read them. Check!

I"m at maybe 10% of the level of mystery and respectability as compared to the "big guys".

But you may have noticed, that most people who post whackadoodle things like I do, are nearly
always shouted down pretty rapidly. Not me. People don't necessarily agree with me.. or even
understand what I'm talking about.. and may hate me.. or think I'm an arrogant M/F'er..
(Iv'e heard it all)...

but here I am. And I've got a whole big pile of moderator applauses.

I'm almost a nobody.. but see how much traction I get?

Now let me be very clear on one point.. most of the people involved in these "games"
aren't trying to deceive anyone.. they are "true believers" of their own theory.

But lets say they are 5% wrong.. then the first tier who believes them might only
have half the brain.. so they magnify that to 50% wrong... then the next
tier has Donald Trump being the antichrist or whatever.

These layers of trust.. well meaning layers... act as BS and deception amplifiers.

Well that's my take anyway..

I look forward to anything you post... you have my respect.. but be very respectful
is my advice.

of course plenty of people in UFOlogy and the paranormal really ARE in it for the
money.. but I'm not thinking that's true of any of the more respectable people
that various of us here on ATS tend to like.

Kev

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Always seems to be the way doesn't it TG, always the same people who are inexplicably linked always, almost like it's on purpose

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

It's a soap opera with a similar cast of characters. I was going to do a thread highlighting how they are all connected, but on good advice from someone here I won't, due to the cast of characters connections with our bubble here.

Shame really...

Actually, I think it's important and think it can be done without hitch. I know that I've addressed the topic quite a bit--and probably walked a thin line at times--of course a little care in how it's broached is probably a good thing. I'd love to hear your take on it all and see where all your search has lead you, Pigsy.

edit on 7-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

UPDATE : NEW FILINGS FROM TTSA online

The latest filings for the financials to year ending 2017 have now been placed online by TTS AAS

I haven't the time (or inclination) to go through everything at the moment. But glancing through here are some snapshots.

The company is a business that has not yet generated profits and has sustained net losses of $30,665,436 and $422,670 during the years ended December 31, 2017 and 2016, respectively. As of December 31, 2017, the company had net operating loss tax carry forwards of approximately $1,620,000 that may be offset against future taxable income through 2036.

To date, revenues have not been sufficient to fund operations. Thus, until we can generate sufficient cash flows to fund operations, we are dependent on raising additional capital through debt and/or equity transactions.

During 2017, the company commenced the Regulation A Offering to raise additional capital to fund ongoing operations. As of April 2018, the company has raised approximately $1,090,000 under this Regulation A Offering, receiving net proceeds of approximately $800,000 in March 2018 and $150,000 in April 2018. There is also currently an additional $86,000 of pending funds held by the escrow agent, subject to investor verifications and funds clearance; some or all of these funds may become available to the company at a future date.....

So the company accrued losses of $30.7m in year end 2017. This appears to be debt loaded cleverly from Tom's other companies. We also see that the company raised just over $1m not the $2.5m that appeared on the To the Stars website until it 'stopped working'.

Don't worry if you've invested and realize there is no way to liquidize your donations investment. I'm sure that they'll eventually get it all together once the $30m is paid off.

Our subsidiary TTS did not compensate its executive officer and sole director, Tom DeLonge in cash. However, Gravity Holdings LLC, an entity controlled by Mr. DeLonge, was issued 60,000,000 shares of Class A Common Stock and 1,800 shares of Class B Common Stock in 2017. In addition, Mr. DeLonge is owed $100,000 in royalty payments for the 2017 fiscal year....

edit on 7/5/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's in the works

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So the company accrued losses of $30.7m in year end 2017. This appears to be debt loaded cleverly from Tom's other companies. We also see that the company raised just over $1m not the $2.5m that appeared on the To the Stars website until it 'stopped working'.

Doing what?

How do they lose so much money and they don’t seem to be doing much?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Seems MM was simply saying that Tom is moving around debt between
shell companies using "loans" or similar techniques.

It's done all the time in business.

Money launderers do it too.. but don't follow all the rules.

In a lot of bogus companies, most "expenses" are actually excessive
salaries to themselves, their family members and a few friends.

It's a form of tax evasion.

I am NOT accusing Tom of any wrong doing.. just saying that these
sorts of paper games are pretty common.. and some of them are
even legal.

Kev

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join