It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Just a slight correction, the e-mail were indeed mostly from DeLonge to Podesta, but Podesta sent out the invitation to the Google Hangouts meeting.

We know that McCasland, Carey, McCasland Wilkerson, DeLonge and Weiss were invited.
At least McCasland, Carey and McCasland Wilkerson accepted. McCasland even wrote back to clarify time.

DeLonge mentions, in one of his e-mail to Podesta that was leaked, that he was setting up some kind of "secondary" group of advisors, to help him in his dealings with the "primary" group.

The only one of these that are mentioned by name is George Knapp.

I won't link to the leaked e-mails, but you can find them with google and search for "DeLonge".

There are a lot of illuminating pieces of information.

Cheers,
BT

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

So according to that, George Knapp helped cook up a youth-friendly
thesis for TDL to sell to high-ups in government/military.

(I wonder who spiked the thesis punch with the Greek Gods?)

Then TDL schlepped around the thesis.. rather like a dog bringing
his empty bowl to his masters, hoping they'd put something in it.

"HI guys. I don't actually know anything at all... but I have all this
wishful thinking written down into a theory. So that means you
have to be so impressed, that you'll give me some true
information as my reward".

"I have no idea if my theory is true.. they really aren't even my
words... and I have no idea if anything you say is true..."

"But I can sell it to the youth".

(a dramatic re-interpretation there).

Is that the gist of it?

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

"Transpose" - to shift and reverse(?) in algebra. For a photon to be created here, it disappears there. No acceleration.

An unequal anti(?) or mirror(?) world from which the photon emerges. Unequal like an angle of 60 degrees creates an angle of 300 degrees.

I read your question on the other thread. I presume it was about the photon accelerating or not.

Edit.

The matter is balanced in a way, the sun is a lightless hole of nothingness, and the life that lives there is not the mirror of us. When a photon winks out and winks in here there is a medium or between state. Hope that helps, maths and physics is beyond me.

edit on 24-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

edit on 24-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spellchecker

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Just a note Hyperboles. The circle is 180 degrees not 360.

Infinity, "8" on it's side, is cut in half by a vertical plane one might say. Or a two dimensional surface with no depth. The surface of a pond for instance.

The infinity is 180 degrees (not 360 nor 720 as logic suggests) the difference between the matter(?)/anti-matter(?) is ninety degrees. "Symbolically"(?) speaking I suppose you can say.

Just for fun. (wink)

I mentioned the sun as an lightless hole of nothingness. Where does the hole go? Well it goes to where the sun was a moment ago, where the sun was yesterday, where the sun was a million years ago. - motion and time travel, wormholes without worms.Go back far enough and find another hole then back to the now or elsewhen and elsewhere.

I'm not sure I want to jump in a hole just yet ; )

edit on 24-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Shpelling mastack

edit on 25-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Just for fun

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

No my ques on that thread is not about photon acceleration, but about our photons doing monkey tricks as a result of the mysterious field surrounding the object I saw in the night sky

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, there are some problems with interpreting these kind of things.

For one thing, DeLonge seems quite awestruck in his conversations with the "grown ups". I do not mean that in any negative way, but he clearly is overly deferential and uses constant apologies and various phrases like "I apologize" and so on.

This e-mail is a good example, where we also get a idea of the "plan" as it was back in February of 2016. Note the apologies at the end.

(I won't link to the leaked e-mail directly, but it should be trivial to find with a search for "Wikileaks Podesta E-mail". If you then search for "DeLonge" within the material, you will find this and other e-mails.)

In this particular e-mail, there are mentions of both Leslie Kean and Jimmy Kimmel. DeLonge is clearly already thinking about Kean, which is unsurprising in view of her previous interest and work on the subject.

The difficulty is, of course, that DeLonge is making a "sales pitch", and as is the case with many a salesman, he might have overstated some things. So there is that.

DeLonge has some grand plans at this stage. A documentary series, the fiction books, the non-fiction books, motion pictures and so on. Spielberg comes up. HBO and Netflix as well as Ridley Scott and VICE. It is hard to tell how realistic this is, but as we have seen, the books are coming out and much of what he is talking about is already happening. Now, consider this e-mail:

(Again, I won't link, but you will find this easily too.)

If you look at this, there are some crazy plans and some major names being thrown around. And there is no way to tell how serious the people that are "dropped" ever were about the whole business.

As to the point about the whole exercise, I think there are some varying motivations.

Podesta is clearly looking at this from the point of benefit for the Clinton campaign. He mentions that Tom DeLonge would probably "do stuff" in a conversation with another member of the campaign. It is, of course, well known that he is at some level interested in the phenomenon, but he is clearly a clever politico first and foremost. It is interesting, however, that when the TTSA actually launched he promoted it on twitter. On the other hand, he called it in another e-mail to Jennifer Palmieri of the Clinton Campaign that DeLonge was part of his "Secret plan" to which the she responded "Jesus"... It is also clear that DeLonge is selling him his position with the youth as an incentive, pretty blatantly. Literally pitching Podesta as a new hero of the young adults. A juicy bait for a politician.

The "general", which is McCasland, is described by DeLonge as a "believer" who has to pretend to be a skeptic due to his position in the Air Force. According to DeLonge, this is his idea as to how they should proceed with getting the sluggish government bureaucracy to participate in the effort:

This was obviously how it was going to be in the Clinton White House, which didn't materialize, but note how the idea is to drag the whole government along with a bit of limelight and the STEM thing. So, here is the general "selling it" to the government, one might say.

Finally, there is TDL and his own take:

Note the mission statement at the bottom. So, this is all about changing the cynical views of youth towards the government. By, apparently, appearing to take seriously a topic they are passionate about?

I know we discussed this to death when the leak happened during the election campaign, but we mustn't forget it now. After all, this is the only piece of behind the scenes information we actually have on the whole thing.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Sorry, not much I could follow there except how photons appear/disappear. The folks in that other world(?) can do all sorts of stuff like that and it's what their world looks like.

Better let the thread get back on topic before someone gets cross with me.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Nobody knows for sure. Spot on.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

So, this is all about changing the cynical views of youth towards the government.

Great find!

Disclosure is not what it seems.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Good work BT and a nice evaluation of where the genesis of this and a billion other threads on the topic were spawned from.

DeLonge was blowing so much smoke up Podesta it's a wonder they both didn't die of asphyxiation. It's also a bit weird that he still thinks really he is in touch with the 'youth' of America and he's in his forties.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sir, you are doing a great service by bringing this up again.

It would seem that most of this TTSA was just politics, and a PATHETICLY
visible attempt on TDL's part, to psychologically manipulate the government.

Of course they saw him coming from "miles away", being that psychological
manipulation is their bread and butter.

The thing is of course, they don't have much to divulge.. certainly nothing
about ships or aliens, as those aren't factors in UFOlogy.

The people who might partly believe TDL's sales pitch never got elected,
so nobody has any use for him now.

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Well I might as well make a small public service announcement.

I had a more thorough than usual conversation with JV yesterday.

It would seem that there has been some confusion on this point,
possibly promoted by yours truly, so I feel an obligation to clear
up a point.

While Dr. Nolan is INDEED working on the so-called 'antenna project'
and has in fact been working on it with JV for 1.5 years now,
it is NOT now nor has it ever been a project that is part of TTSA.

JV is NOT "signed up" with TTSA.
Dr. Nolan IS "signed up" with TTSA,

but this "antenna project", the only project I found any value in,
that is not just a passel of deception and lies.. is not in fact
associated with the TTSA. It's a separate project.

So... TTSA is doing nothing of any value whatsoever.. it's just
spreading deception. (IMHO).

I deeply apologize to JV, Doctor Nolan, and the community,
that I didn't have the information quite right on the
"antenna project". I'm thinking others didn't as well.. that it
wasn't just me.. but I must be responsible for my own part.

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Thank you for your information Kevin, I follow this one closely too

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification Kev. I have checked the opening posts about Garry Nolan and I don't think I reported anything inaccurately.
I would also say that he did his work on the Atacama skeleton diligently and reported it as almost certainly human. It was Stephen Greer who inflated the story and claimed it was an 'alien'.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I think Dr. Nolan is eminently qualified and a very straight shooter as they say.

Iv'e sent him a letter.. I'd like to chat with him.

I'm as interested in the "antenna" aspects of this as ever.. I'd so love to see
science replace superstition.

It's a relief, that my (this sounds corny) "hero" JV is not part of that crew..
that he remains independent.. and in fact seems to have taken my advice
on that matter after all..

but he (and I for that matter) don't throw baby out with the bath water.. if there
are stellar minds working on worthwhile things.. it's worthwhile working with
them.. even if they also dally with a somewhat disreputable bunch.

It's hard to get research data.. and contacts in fields like this, that aren't either
a bit crazy or "compromised". It's just how it is.

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Gary is seemingly a really nice man. I just friended him recently on facebook and discovered he appeared very sincere. He seemed to have been having problems with matters of negativity out there hence closure of that page. Anyway its interesting to read your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well I've been planning on saying this for some time.. but I'm not quite sure how to phrase
it, even after all this time.

People with really high intellects, and degrees... who risk EVERYTHING by researching
topics such as these....

well I think it's fair to say, that most such people have a deep hatred of people "like us",
who don't have fancy degrees) and who, often run their mouths, accusing them of working
for the devil, or the cabal, or being part reptillian.. you know the usual god-awful nonsense.

So they have big, open, wounds that won't heal, caused by people "like us", who make all
these crazy assumptions.. because the "bright boys" don't reveal hardly anything... and
anything they do reveal is so 'spin-doctored' or turned into deception ("for their sake")
that they then become humiliated.

I think there is an infinite schism between the "hidden college" and "us", and I know that I've
tried to bridge the gap some.. but it's hopeless I've heard recently.

sigh*

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So you are saying that despite all their massive brainpower and access to the latest technology these 'boffins' that dared to dabble don't really have much that they could tell us anyway?

That has created a problem because of the mythology and government conspiracy stories that a sizeable minority of the population buy into. These people then vilify them for not producing the truth they think they know exists. And of course mainstream scientists take a dim view because they are daring to delve into the ridiculous.

Was that sort of your point Kev?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's pretty much it.

Now, the deluded people who think we have Star Trek technology
and are waiting for A0 to come beam them up when the break-away
civilization comes to rescue them.. wouldn't agree with you.

The people who believe Greer and Michael Salla wouldn't agree with you.

The people who think that the Collin's elite really knows what it's
doing, because Jesus is coming back soon wouldn't agree with you.

But yah. I think by now most RATIONAL people would agree with you.

Every indication I have, from having met some of these people, is
that they aren't much or any ahead of the rest of us.. in fact
I think that most of them are behind..

But that's just my observation.. my opinion...

But you can browse the net, and see people like Hal or Jack or
others jabbering away, wondering if this is true or that is true..
discussing various theories.. just exactly the same as we do.

I guess you have to draw your own conclusion.

But I've drawn mine.

They are trying to solve a currently insolvable conundrum,
that's possibly 200 years out with hard evidence.. same
as us...

And many of them get their hands pretty dirty, at least from
time to time..

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thank you Kev. I was worried you might not understand the term "Boffin". I do try to avoid using Brit slang if I can but I couldn't really think of a better term.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join