It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Crooks In The World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: ScepticScotI presumed we all new who the elite were...

We know who you think they are.

Almost all central banks are state owned not private.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: madenusa

Either way, not true. This whole 'Rothschilds run the world' trope is kinda old at this point and no one can ever show me proof of how all these public banks shares are controlled by one family.
its imposable to have proof but if you fallow the money trail,three country's are the only ones left.

Media, off you go – We (NATO) have to go in and bomb,to protect the people from violence. And they bomb the crap out of the place, slaughter masses of people, destroy cities.
Then help rebuild. it is kind of old

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

its imposable to have proof but if you fallow the money trail,three country's are the only ones left.

No, actually it's quite simple. All public companies in the United States release earnings statements, shareholder prospectii and who their executive teams are comprised of.

Let's pick an easy and well known bank, JP Morgan Chase. Show me a Rothschild on the board and/or which of the major shareholders are part of that family.

edit on 7-1-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

...but the people with all the real loot in the bank, their money goes up in value every year via "interest".

Interest on the dollars they printed, for pennies on the dollar.

The real criminals and the real loot...

image search
they print the money FOR the US Government, which pays them interest.
This means that if we would reset the nation’s debt today and would begin reprinting money, we would be in debt to the FED from the very first dollar loaned to our Government.
The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the elite are:
1.Cuba
2.North Korea
3.Iran
It is not a coincidence that these country's, are under attack by the media....

And / Or uS, Eu (NATO).

Stay tuned. The Military is the Enforcement Branch, those countries are on the Hit List.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: ScepticScot

Can you provide examples, like an article I can read where the author clearly shows in detail and from case example how it does not violate the constitution?

IMO it doesn't violate the constitution in that congress has the authority to regulate our money as I said defined in Article 1 Section 8, but congress just turned that authority to the banking system and does not 'manage' it, regulate it, or even pay much attention.

Primarily because they don't want to upset their magic 'money' tree, it allows them to deficit spend ad infinitum with the dubious and dangerous idea they can always inflate the debt away. Again, destroying millions of lives and saving in the process.

Don''t need to hear fromState run Minions here, that was Beautiful...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It hasn't been challenged because the only people capable of challenging it profit from it.

You seem to have a very limited knowledge of who the Supreme Court will listen to, any private citizen can get their case heard by the Supreme Court if they choose to accept it on its merits.

I wasn't aware I could stand in line for 100 years to get my case heard.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I've been thinking about this a long time now.

Bank CEO's/Banks and the Taxman.

How has this been going on for so long and how do they escape Prison time? Do they own the Courts and Judges or are the Courts and Judges just so ignorant of the fact?

First of all Money/Cash is something which can be printed forever or in todays Society something which can be digitally printed forever and it should be a prison sentence if you are lending people this cash which comes out of thin air and then asking for said people to repay that loan with interest. It's like being asked to pay gangsters to keep your business from burning down. They hold you to ransom and if you don't pay it, they take your property or put you inside for not paying your debts, a debt which is created out of thin air to make people suffer. They also don't offer much interest on your savings but charge you excess amounts!

It's also legal for one person or group to print money but not legal for other people to print as much as they want for themselves. Why and how do the Judges see this activity as different? What exactly is the difference?

Secondly... THE Taxman?

Why does he/she have any entitlement at all to something you do in your spare time as entertainment? I'm talking here about the lottery. Why should someone come along and put claim to a certain percent of your winnings? In this case I'm talking about 37% of your winnings on the big Mega lottery's and a smaller amount on other lottery's? You won it fair and square putting your hard earned cash into it, so you should take it all without having to pay anyone anything. Even on slot machines, you put the money in, not the taxman, so why do they get any of it?

Both of these institutions make money from doing NOTHING and they should be in prison for embezzelement or something similar.

EMBEZZELMENT MEANING: misappropriation · theft · stealing · robbing · robbery · thieving · pilfering · pilferage · appropriation · abstraction · swindling · white-collar crime · fraud

I've put this in 'Conspiracy' Forum because there is something going on here and has been going on for Millenia and we need answers.

I think this is the point of the thread, governments create monopolies on money creation. Fair money is created by the economy. Monopolies and cartels are created by government laws and as such are subject to malfeasance and abuse.

Citizens have little recourse to grievances for this abuse because the government is so large it can drown you in bull#.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicusten banks control all twelve Federal Reserve Bank branches.
N.M. Rothschild of London
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Goldman Sachs of New York
JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
So who then are the stockholders in these money center banks?
they are all in the same game "monopoly over the global economy"

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

...but the people with all the real loot in the bank, their money goes up in value every year via "interest".

image search

How dare you bring up the queen. She worked hard to be born.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I wasn't aware I could stand in line for 100 years to get my case heard.

Why would it take 100 years if you had a legitimate case?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
So who then are the stockholders in these money center banks?
they are all in the same game "monopoly over the global economy"

Funny that you mention them after I just gave you a list of their board and the major shareholders. See anyone named 'Rothschild' on any of those? Didn't think so. It will be the same for the others.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

image search

How dare you bring up the queen. She worked hard to be born.

Queen is a figure head, like the US president.

The crooks are the ones that traded opium for all that Gold.
edit on 8-1-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I had given up on this thread. I wanted to know how we the people can go about putting these CEO's, Lawyers, Judges, Taxmen on trial?

If these are all in on it together, there must be a way to end it. There are 7.5 billion people on the planet!

I think what we need are Lawyers brave enough to step away from what they are being told is the norm to defend the people and get us our due monies back from these guys and they also should b imprisoned for embezelment and order to pay every citizen a certain amount. That's if we stick to this system.

I wonder if right at the very beginning, if people hadn't started to rely on this system, what kind of system would we have? A more fairer one?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If you look at history the common ordinary people have always been oppressed one way or another. The French Revolution scared the bejesus out of the elites back in the day, but it took absolute desperation for the people to rise up. They were literally starving in the streets.

These days with welfare and social security such a situation should never happen again. That is enough to keep the masses content with the current system and not rock the boat to much. Some might even say we’ve never had it so good...

Personally the problems as I see them are,

Greed and red tape on behalf of institutions which stifles start ups an enterprise.

Monopolies which have sucked up smaller competitors and grown to big to fail.

A kind of cronyism where it’s who you know that matters not what you know.

Shareholders demanding ever increasing returns for their investments.

An economy based on continued and unsustainable growth.

A lack of a fair and liveable wage paid to company employees.
Oh and greed, did I mention greed?

Here’s a link worth bookmarking
wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.co.uk...

There is a link to money solutions in PDF format on the bottom right which you might find helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join