It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ship of VERY Stable Geniuses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I know a place where things are given intense study and proven to be total hoaxes even during on-going investigations.

It's a place where the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....

The people who live in this place throughout their lives have had two greatest assets. These have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.

Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames.

There is a man who lives in this place who went from a VERY successful businessman, to a top T.V. Star.....

He became President of the United States (on his second try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

It's a ship of VERY stable geniuses.
edit on 7-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Its a fine line that separates genius from stupidity . thus far all have seen are the usual monumental displays of stupidity that run rampant in the world .

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym
Not sure why is this in the short stories forum? Its more like a mud pit material...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Its a fine line that separates genius from stupidity . thus far all have seen are the usual monumental displays of stupidity that run rampant in the world .

My story was partly inspired by the following article.

www.theatlantic.com...

We so often take the most important things in life for granted. I feel lucky to know the difference between smart and stupid and sane and insane (of course I'm not perfect and knock on wood and all that). I feel lucky.

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

This is an artistic creation primarily.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

From your link:

Virtually none of them (need to) say it. There are a few prominent exceptions, of talented people who annoyingly go out of their way to announce that fact. Muhammed Ali is the charming extreme exception illustrating the rule: he said he was The Greatest, and was.

Donald Trump is the Muhammed Ali of the Political world.
A Very Stable Genius.

We have the most mentally stable geniuses folks, believe me. The most sane, psychologically competent, brilliant, intellectually gifted, beautiful, unbelievable people. Believe me.
edit on 7-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What a spectacular troll job President Trump put out with this. The haters heads exploded instantly. Little do they know he has an actual recorded history of taking the IQ test more than once and scoring in the genius category. It may appear that modesty is not one of President Trump's Queens NY native capabilities. It's one of his weapons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
What a spectacular troll job President Trump put out with this.

Trumpers on websites like this call for anti-Trump trolls to be banned while they praise Trump for his trolling. They also try to defame serious posters like me whom post important content questioning Trump by calling us "trolls"...while they praise Trump for his trolling.

Trump is the man who trolled the world. Just replace "sold" here with "trolled."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I just realized something that possibly no one else has noticed. Look at this sentence carefully:

"I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try)."

Is Trump claiming to have been THE TOP TV STAR in America?

Is it even possible that his delusions could be that bad?

I corrected it in the story because I didn't want the story to seem THAT far from reality.

top topics

join