It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is fair game on ATS just like others before him! Deal with it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Whaaa? Trump's been treated with kid gloves here?

Do all the bashing ect you want. Won't change things.

Sorry we are repressing you.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: projectvxn

I know exactly what the OP meant and I totally agree with it.

I was just providing some evidence toward a claim is all.

Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Kryties

Look into any Obama thread.

I think the point the OP is trying to make is that there are no political darlings on ATS and we should all grow a thicker layer of skin.

I think the OP should be an example of someone who has that thick skin if he is going to blubber and bawl about others not having it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Know what’s really funny?

The “msm” is treating them both the same way. With factual and truthful reporting. Not my fault you can’t stand it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
Know what’s really funny?

The “msm” is treating them both the same way. With factual and truthful reporting.

It's hysterical...that you actually believe that tripe.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And it’s delusional that you don’t

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I wish all of this politically charged mudslinging would be thrown into ONE forum, and not appear on the live feed so we can have our ATS back.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Should have invested in bitcoin. Sheesh.

AHHH Bitcoin...

Bitcoin advocates = the vegans of the financial world.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

Except it isn't a 'legal industry' it's an illegal one.

No, it isn't. In fact, much of the reason the memo went into effect is that the DOJ wanted to avoid 10th Amendment lawsuits. The industry operates within the state, with licensed growers and distributors that are IN the state.

Colorado pot comes from Colorado. California pot comes from California. So on and so forth.

I do think that hanging the hopes of an entire industry on the thin string of a memo is stupid and reflects the shortsightedness of the legalization movement, however, to take ten billion(and growing) out of the economy because Sessions OD'd on Reefer Madness in the 50s is simple political capriciousness.

Avoid 10th law suits? Now there's a 'rope-a-dope' if there ever was one. The tenth was destroyed decades ago.

It still is federal law and therefore 'illegal'...federally. Which is my point.

At this juncture, the federal law is only applied on Federally controlled turf. Try going into a Federal office with a doobie and see what happens....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Avoid 10th law suits? Now there's a 'rope-a-dope' if there ever was one. The tenth was destroyed decades ago.

What? Plenty of cases have been decided on 10th the Amendment.

At this juncture, the federal law is only applied on Federally controlled turf. Try going into a Federal office with a doobie and see what happens....

What does this have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Bitcoin advocates = the vegans of the financial world.

This is very true.

Good thing I don't tout Bitcoin in anything but jokes.

And it's really more like the Crossfit people than vegans.
edit on 7 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Most ATSers never show restraint in their criticism of other politicians on here. Trump shouldn't be the exception.

Agree, in general. However, the left is also accusing *us* of being "delusional/sick/mentally ill" for supporting Trump. It is a two way street, but I agree it is a stupid practice to admonish individuals for their own theories. I believe that stating those theories as if they were proven fact (like the Russia BS) is a waste of time, and hugely damaging in this time of universal deceit and propaganda.

Of course that doesn't excuse the obtuse and frankly ridiculous attacks on Obama. Obama turned out to be none of those things. He was a moderate who was hated by the right, and our treatment of him was unfair. I'm not saying Obama doesn't have his share of scandals or that there aren't some very legitimate criticisms of his domestic and foreign policy - there are. But the other stuff, especially the birther BS, is disgraceful.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton isn't that evil either. No doubt about it. But unlike Obama, there evidence indicating she *may* have been involved in a crime. Much like this Russia investigation stuff, such a possibility is simply too serious to not investigate. If she has nothing to worry about, the investigation should clear her (as we all expect with Trump).

I will say this. If *this* investigation of the Clintons goes nowhere, I think it is time we all throw in the towl. I'm not saying she isn't guilty, in my personal opinion she very well may be. But how much time, effort and money are we willing to put into this effort? We need to keep fixing the country, improving the lives of the working & middle class, bring more jobs into the country and focus on getting the best deal for this country and our people on the global stage.

Of course it is important laws are equally enforced, otherwise the DOJ will fail. But an investigation accomplishes that, provided it is fair and impartial (unlike the 2016 email investigation). No one can force a grand jury to indict her, and I'd be satisfied seeing the case presented before a Grand Jury. I will say this, the federal government has turned our GJ system into a farce. They sickenly muse that our current GJ system would indict a ham sandwich. Beyond this Clinton business, we need to restore our grand jury to its constitutionally mandated position - as a fair and independent body not beholden to prosecutors, judges or any government.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Contrary to what all the polls, the pundits, the press and all political sense are suggesting, Donald Trump won the US presidential election.....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I invested early (in 2013) myself

Hypothetically (fictionally speaking), one could freely move monetary assets all over the world and not only be undetectable to the tyranical fed, but also untaxable. Of course I'd never advocate refusing to pay the government's protection racket fees (who wants armed stormtroopers busting into their house over not paying up?), BTC certainly provides the means to really stick it to banks, the federal reserve, and of course the bloated and incompetent government.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
lol this thread is a joke. I have been a member for many years and this is by far the most targeted attack on President since I have been here. These political threads in general are why I seek alternative news elsewhere now.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's only funny if you've never watched Doctor Who. Otherwise, it's just sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

It cannot be disputed that Trump has received far more negative coverage than other Presidents. Even NPR admits this is true.

Did you read the links, or just copy and paste them from somewhere else?

"While some may be tempted to read this as evidence of media bias, the leader of Pew's Journalism Project said that isn't a conclusion one can draw from the study."

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What? Plenty of cases have been decided on 10th the Amendment.

Plenty haven't.

What does this have to do with anything?

Well....let's try again..it's illegal...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I must admit that I am actually beginning to become a Trump supporter cautiously - hoping I'm not falling into a social trap, but you are 100% correct. Trump is president. He will be the subject of debate and contention, and people will tell ugly lies about him. Those ugly lies will be perpetuated to the extent that when people tell them they won't be lying because they believe them 100%.

That was my problem with people complaining about negative posts about Obama. I seldom contribute, and I've used at least one or two other handles in the past because I go so long without interacting that I'll forget my information. But I remember as far back at least as when Bush Jr was in office. Back in my niave infowars readin' days before learning how to actually search real information from good sources.

Bush Jr was treated the same way as Obama, yet Obama supporters screamed unfair and racism. Someone did the joker mask over obama and the devil horns and cried racism, but it happened to Bush Jr too. Noe Trump supporters are crying.

I think it's a shame that we always feel the need to take it too far when slandering the opposition because how can we know when to take real issues serious? But that is the name of the game. It will be with both parties as long as current politics remain unchanged.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

This is a conspiracy site - leaning to the right.

lol...show me a conspiracy site that leans to the left.

As far as complaining goes seems to me you are in the lead with that honor. Keep on screaming at the sky with the rest of your hyperventilating snowflakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join