It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is fair game on ATS just like others before him! Deal with it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Gosh your posts are great to read Augustus. Always gives me a laugh! Star!

Just being my evil honest self.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The only people that are complaining that Trump isn't getting a fair deal are triggered snowflakes.

Seriously I thought that conservatives were made of sterner stuff.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
There is a huge difference this time around that can't be quite compared like they used to be.

That statement I agree with.

Although, I doubt for the same reasons.

Well from my POV it is pretty evident what is going on, although I will admit I do not know all, and we are all being played left and right to the point where truth becomes much more difficult to discern.

Deep down though I feel this whole election was never intended to go the way it did and I think much good will come of it. It already has in many ways. If anything, to awaken people a little further. The thing that gives me hope this time around, is the fact that every politician seems to have obvious dirt on them. If Trump is so dumb, he'd be caught by now, or is he genius and covers his tracks? No one is that good, something is always found.

Now im not saying Trump is the best and is going to fix it a but I feel confident more good will come of it than not, even if we have to get through rough patches first. Always much pain during birth. Our new world it being born and i'm excited. Hopefully justifiably!
And not because of our President, but because more and more is coming out about how things work and at this rate, people HAVE to wake up eventually.

The level of desperation by the RNC+MSM+DNC+CIA to stop him just doesnt fit the mold where it a was all staged, scripted from the get. They seriously exposed themselves pants down around the ankles administering themselves the broom _____ __ ___ ____. WHY?

Just to convince the oddball types who like the people of ATS Trump isnt an 'proper insider'?

Now that doesnt mean it wasnt just that either.

Nor does it mean conversely that Trump is a true savior creature.

He's certainly an asshole. A troll. Playing his games for whatever he is. A lot of it surely coping mechanisms by now how lunatic everyone went coupled with his narcissism.

He probably means well overall, if not a total NWO stooge. And does it even matter at this stage? The MSM Deep Sate NWO Whatever they've capitalized on his schtick now, they want us obsessed about cheetos and guess what we're all doing it so they win.

We can be about as certain as possible that in the end, "Immortality of Legacy" is weighing down on his long term thinking. Is just being the 'most famous' POTUS ever the brunt of that effort? Dude does have family, business empire he's leaving behind so maybe actually doing the nation right might just be a major slice.

But hey, you know what everyone, troll him into being a war monger too soft on Russia and all that and way to go. Dude watches everything on TV and responds we know that much. So just keep trolling the dude. Run WILD int he streets and troll him into having to get tough on crime. And there ya you go more pot streets arrests. And so on. Eveyone just run wild and freak out about tinpot dictators and maybe we'll go blow some up and cost the world a few more million lives and the national debt a few more trillion causing the global economy to collapse thus ensuring the WORLD WAR that seems to already be set in motion.

But at least we'll have plenty of tabloid gossip along the way as thats all everyone seems to want to talk about otherwise, as directed by our MSM overlords we're all a bunch of stooges like people who pay $59..95+tax for a Nike swoosh tshirt so they can go around advertising the Nike Shoes brand.
edit on 7-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The consistent spreading and dissemination of mainstream media propaganda on a conspiracy site may have something to do with the reaction.

For instance your thread about the CDC banning words was fake news. That’s not out of the ordinary, but there was massive outrage, and the results of this propaganda led to people to project those words onto Trump hotel in protest. It was a lie that led to real action. That’s dangerous. We know such propaganda, and the useful idiots that spread it, are being duped.
edit on 7-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

How many times do we have to hear this. I am not 'triggered'. I just think media coverage on Trump is biased...even the media says so...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Read this...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You find this amusing?

Link

I am giving you a direct response with the same thing because there is no whining. That is what Hillary and the shills are still doing AFTER their YUUUUGE loss. Cannot let it go.

Plus, if you said anything bad about Obama you were racist.. Wonder what it would be like if Trump was black..or a woman..or a Democrat? I bet the media would be falling all over themselves...and you know it too.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Let's take a look back at the years preceding Trump on here:

What was the ATS consensus on here about Obama? I mean for starters the most obvious - his birth certificate is fake and there's some conspiracy involving an unspecified amount of people in government and an unspecified period of time covering it up.

Interesting hypocrisy here. You posted on the above thread the other day to criticize that it even existed. I hadn't commented on the thread in six months but when I replied to your comment that YOU had directed at ME, you attacked me for commenting because you had decided that the thread was no longer relevant.

pfft.

edit on 1/7/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Mate, whatever you do, don't point out their complete and utter hypocrisy. Their heads will explode then we have to clean up the mess.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Like how conservative media was biased against Obama?

Sucks don't it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Who, Fox and Brietbart? The rest of the media outlets treated Obama like he was the second coming. If you really want to believe the coverage is the same you are a special kind of dumb.

It sucks for our country. The more negativity and lies that are spread the more it filters in the country and its people. Like a cancer.

If Trump screws up, call him on it, but this fake BS everyday is just old and childish.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If Trump screws up, call him on it, but this fake BS everyday is just old and childish.

To be fair, anyone who actually brings up valid grievances, myself included, get called every name under the sun, accused of "fake news" and being "triggered" etc etc.

I've virtually stopped posting on ATS because of this nonsense, and I know a lot of other respected, longtime members like myself are doing the same. You want to have an intelligent debate? It works both ways you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You call this intelligent debate?

Mate, whatever you do, don't point out their complete and utter hypocrisy. Their heads will explode then we have to clean up the mess.

Ask a question....let's debate. I really wish they had the debate contests on here again. There could be a whole one just one Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That's called humour. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted it on a website with so many wound-up party-poopers on it.

By all means though, ignore the post below it and just focus on a non-issue.....
edit on 7/1/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Trump as far as I know supports his stance on marijuana.

Trump hates Sessions because he recuesed himself from the Russia probe

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"Trump is fair game on ATS just like others before him! Deal with it."

Who ever said he wasn't?

Considering how may threads there are about him, I always he assumed was fair game.

Did any threads get removed for slamming or backing the guy?

Anyone been censored over Trump topics?

No?

Well then this topic is just you saying words and a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Look in ANY Trump thread and count the number of people complaining about someone daring to post negative things about him. Therein lies the proof.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Except it isn't a 'legal industry' it's an illegal one.

No, it isn't. In fact, much of the reason the memo went into effect is that the DOJ wanted to avoid 10th Amendment lawsuits. The industry operates within the state, with licensed growers and distributors that are IN the state.

Colorado pot comes from Colorado. California pot comes from California. So on and so forth.

I do think that hanging the hopes of an entire industry on the thin string of a memo is stupid and reflects the shortsightedness of the legalization movement, however, to take ten billion(and growing) out of the economy because Sessions OD'd on Reefer Madness in the 50s is simple political capriciousness.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Look into any Obama thread.

I think the point the OP is trying to make is that there are no political darlings on ATS and we should all grow a thicker layer of skin.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I know exactly what the OP meant and I totally agree with it.

I was just providing some evidence toward a claim is all.

edit on 7/1/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join