It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is fair game on ATS just like others before him! Deal with it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It is a sad day when a thread that is basically just 'LIBRUHLS ARE DUMB STAR ME IF YOU AGREEEEE!' gets to be the top post of the day on the front page of the website.

Worse that the Trump fanatics on this website don't understand why that might be a problem.

I'm reminded of the Kent State Shootings, when they polled and found out 58% of Americans approved of the police shooting dead 3 unarmed protestors and 1 unarmed ROTC guy who was just observing from the parking lot.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If it's game, Trump WINS!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Let's be real here. Things haven't been really changed politics wise on ATS in the last 10 years.... and if anything, compared to Clinton and Obama, Trump's getting it fairly soft on here when it comes to bad threads. He has a large supporter base on here - at least far more in contrast to Clinton and Obama. You see I don't take issue with this fact hence the reason I'm still active on here. In my view it's a given that a forum of the nature of ATS would have a far larger and active right leaning community. It's just the way it is ya know? And I expect far less of a positive audience when it comes to posting anything contrary to what your average Fox News viewer would agree with.

With the above being said, I really find it amusing - the constant whining and complaining about the negative Trump threads on here from many - as if Trump is somehow being targeted unfairly on here? What's more, what really astounds me is this new thing going around on people accusing those critical of Trump of being 'delusional' and 'mentally unstable'. Really? We been sleeping for the prior 8 years I take it?

Let's take a look back at the years preceding Trump on here:

What was the ATS consensus on here about Obama? I mean for starters the most obvious - his birth certificate is fake and there's some conspiracy involving an unspecified amount of people in government and an unspecified period of time covering it up. Heck it's such a popular conspiracy that posts are still going strong to this day!

We pretty agreed by majority that he was responsible for hypnotising the masses into agreeing with him! How about all the suspicious deaths connected to him!? Or how about the fact he was pushing the homosexual agenda on the population? I mean we pretty much formed a consensus that he was likely homosexual himself so I guess that makes sense?

He was also the anti-christ remember? We discussed this over numerous threads and came to the same conclusion, right? We discovered his real name! Barry Soetoro! We concluded as a majority, stars and flags and all, that he was a fraud using a fake name to hide his true identity! Don't forget his fake social security number! Or his missing college records!
This one's a doozy! He even admitted being involved in election fraud! 151 flags!

Oh Hillary. She gets it bad too... I think in some cases worse. Oh her frequent seizures and other health issues. Benghazi was a favorite? We've had a dozen Benghazi investigations that have gone no where but hey, it's still a hit on here. The ATS majority have already concluded their investigation! There's more to come!

Look. I'm fairly certain many of you will argue either these claims were legitimate or you weren't involved in many of them or whatever. The point is, we've had everything under the sun posted about other major politicians on here. Trump isn't the first to get targeted for negative press and he certainly won't be the last. Claiming 'delusion' or whatever only on those criticizing Trump or other conservatives is laughable. This is a conspiracy site - leaning to the right. All sorts of claims and topics will pop up. Most ATSers never show restraint in their criticism of other politicians on here. Trump shouldn't be the exception.

As one great poster stated on here - Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump. It's not and I sure as hell hope it remains that way.

This post is disingenuous and you know it. When you hit the front page it's Trump threads all the way to the bottom. If you hit recent, it's Trump threads 80%.

I've been on ATS since 2004 (had another account) but you'd know that back in 2004 even after 9/11, most of the threads weren't political, the trending threads weren't political. The Aliens/UFO boards were lighting up, the cryptozoo boards were the rage. The government conspiracy threads weren't partisan, they were Deep State Illuminati Mason Builderberg Bohemian Grove and Secret Society oriented.

Yeah Obama got flack over his BC, but never about his diet, or nitpicking his grammar. Nobody was saying he was out of his sound mind despite operation fast and furious.

If you don't see the bold difference between Trump and anybody else on ATS, it's because you don't want to see it.

I don't even like the guy, didn't vote for the guy, but even I can see the volume of people just trashing him for things that are totally normal.

People want to trash dude for his McDonald's order, but not that he killed net neutrality????

Okay?

It's not just ATS. 90% of the trending content on ATS today is also tending in the MSM. That's never been the case in the history of ATS.

So we're seeing the news pick apart the president's McDonald's order....

You get it yet?

edit on 7-1-2018 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I don't think Trump is going to melt down into tears because the lefties still can't get over their epic loss. But with all the lies and bull# that ya'll have spread, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that eventually, the left may get their party in some form of order and decide that "Trump is bad, mkay" may not be the winning campaign strategy for the future and actually come up with a plan and a candidate. Should this happen, remember, you set the bar here, so threads on the new guy from the left will be particularly graphic and hurtful. It may just be worse than the snow job the idiot left continues to do with Trump. Will you be crying for compassion then? Will you be making stupid comments like "what is this thread even for? It only causes derision"?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Should this happen, remember, you set the bar here, so threads on the new guy from the left will be particularly graphic and hurtful.

The bar was set during the Obama years....Muslim, antiChrist, monkey, black buffoon, filty Kenyan, theres plenty others, usually having somthing to do with the color of his skin....

edit on 7-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

But like any individual one must respect them...

I don't have to respect anyone bub, I didn't like the last retard and I certainly don't like your Cheeto Jesus.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Couldn’t agree more.

Lately the Trump Administration has managed to do some things I believe they deserve to be bashed for.

Chief among them is Sessions’ attack on a legal 10 billion dollar industry. I believe Sessions should be fired, to be followed or preceded by legislation to end prohibition on marijuana.

My button is bigger tweet. Embarrassing.

18 billion dollar wall that wouldn’t be necessary if we hadn’t spent the last several decades building an even bigger wall with tax money, bodies, and the personal freedom of many via the global war on drugs.

There are perfectly legitimate reasons to challenge the positions the President and his cabinet hold.

Except it isn't a 'legal industry' it's an illegal one.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

It cannot be disputed that Trump has received far more negative coverage than other Presidents. Even NPR admits this is true.

Lots of the negative coverage is based on complete and total lies like Brian Ross's report, for which he was suspended and has yet to return to work.

Or it is just pure Trump Derangement syndrome, for example CNN's report on Trump eating two scoops of ice cream or his newsworthy habit of drinking 12 Diet Cokes per day. You know they really have nothing to complain about when they resort to ice cream and diet sodas, and they certainly can't bring themselves to admit the economy is booming under Trump even for real people like myself, who are not at all "big business."

No one is saying Trump is off limits, just stick to the facts instead of blasting everyone with fake BS about Trump and his "Gorilla Channel." I'm happy to be critical about something with a real basis, like Sessions targeting pot states, since as a right leaning person I am fully supportive of states rights.

Post of the month.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Let's be real here. Things haven't been really changed politics wise on ATS in the last 10 years.... and if anything, compared to Clinton and Obama, Trump's getting it fairly soft on here when it comes to bad threads. He has a large supporter base on here - at least far more in contrast to Clinton and Obama. You see I don't take issue with this fact hence the reason I'm still active on here. In my view it's a given that a forum of the nature of ATS would have a far larger and active right leaning community. It's just the way it is ya know? And I expect far less of a positive audience when it comes to posting anything contrary to what your average Fox News viewer would agree with.

With the above being said, I really find it amusing - the constant whining and complaining about the negative Trump threads on here from many - as if Trump is somehow being targeted unfairly on here? What's more, what really astounds me is this new thing going around on people accusing those critical of Trump of being 'delusional' and 'mentally unstable'. Really? We been sleeping for the prior 8 years I take it?

Let's take a look back at the years preceding Trump on here:

What was the ATS consensus on here about Obama? I mean for starters the most obvious - his birth certificate is fake and there's some conspiracy involving an unspecified amount of people in government and an unspecified period of time covering it up. Heck it's such a popular conspiracy that posts are still going strong to this day!

We pretty agreed by majority that he was responsible for hypnotising the masses into agreeing with him! How about all the suspicious deaths connected to him!? Or how about the fact he was pushing the homosexual agenda on the population? I mean we pretty much formed a consensus that he was likely homosexual himself so I guess that makes sense?

He was also the anti-christ remember? We discussed this over numerous threads and came to the same conclusion, right? We discovered his real name! Barry Soetoro! We concluded as a majority, stars and flags and all, that he was a fraud using a fake name to hide his true identity! Don't forget his fake social security number! Or his missing college records!
This one's a doozy! He even admitted being involved in election fraud! 151 flags!

Oh Hillary. She gets it bad too... I think in some cases worse. Oh her frequent seizures and other health issues. Benghazi was a favorite? We've had a dozen Benghazi investigations that have gone no where but hey, it's still a hit on here. The ATS majority have already concluded their investigation! There's more to come!

Look. I'm fairly certain many of you will argue either these claims were legitimate or you weren't involved in many of them or whatever. The point is, we've had everything under the sun posted about other major politicians on here. Trump isn't the first to get targeted for negative press and he certainly won't be the last. Claiming 'delusion' or whatever only on those criticizing Trump or other conservatives is laughable. This is a conspiracy site - leaning to the right. All sorts of claims and topics will pop up. Most ATSers never show restraint in their criticism of other politicians on here. Trump shouldn't be the exception.

As one great poster stated on here - Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump. It's not and I sure as hell hope it remains that way.

time to wake up

and become aware the global fundamental dire straits we have in front of our faces

Oh, you didn't notice

get your head outta the sand what are ya some kind of morons

we have exactly 5 weeks to grab that future we need....some slob is out there trying to rob us of the God given rights we have

who would that be....the church chat lady....he would tell ya....church lady from SNL on tv....him..............he........he
edit on 7-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I find it amusing that there are so many that want a bigger government and higher taxes and an unsecured border.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
But like any individual one must respect them,not by using false statements,inuendo's,self promotion,tell the truth,you for one post BS,that has no basis,just your 2 cents,which amounts to a liberals bank account,fair game,use fair practice,not your lame opinions

Again I bring up Swift Boaters.

The Right ate up that BS for breakfast, lunch, dinner, in-between, and late night snacks.

Facts? Fair? Seriously?

edit on 7-1-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Keep in mind Wolff book is backed up with hours and hours of tapes with interviews of the WH staff and Trumps inner circle.

This is just the beginning.....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Keep in mind Wolff book is backed up with hours and hours of tapes with interviews of the WH staff and Trumps inner circle.

This is just the beginning.....
Yawn, right tapes. Link please to these tapes.

Is this another spooky “don’t mess with the ABC’s” type deal? You’re terrible at this.

EDIT01: forgot to add these, “.....”, to imply more is to come......

edit on 7-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: Smack of reality to our deluded friends.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I agree that any President should be criticized and pushed to do well. The problem here is, when people went after past Presidents or someone else, anyone, there is always a river of facts to follow, where-as THIS president, is getting the fist based on things that have not yet or will never be proven. There is a huge difference this time around that can't be quite compared like they used to be.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This thread is a waste of storage space on the ats server's. I can literally find 10 other identical threads written in the same condescending manor from the same flawed ideology.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
There is a huge difference this time around that can't be quite compared like they used to be.

That statement I agree with.

Although, I doubt for the same reasons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This thread is a waste of storage space on the ats server's. I can literally find 10 other identical threads written in the same condescending manor from the same flawed ideology.

Says condescending post.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fair game you say...Hmmm

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
There is a huge difference this time around that can't be quite compared like they used to be.

That statement I agree with.

Although, I doubt for the same reasons.

Well from my POV it is pretty evident what is going on, although I will admit I do not know all, and we are all being played left and right to the point where truth becomes much more difficult to discern.

Deep down though I feel this whole election was never intended to go the way it did and I think much good will come of it. It already has in many ways. If anything, to awaken people a little further. The thing that gives me hope this time around, is the fact that every politician seems to have obvious dirt on them. If Trump is so dumb, he'd be caught by now, or is he genius and covers his tracks? No one is that good, something is always found.

Now im not saying Trump is the best and is going to fix it a but I feel confident more good will come of it than not, even if we have to get through rough patches first. Always much pain during birth. Our new world it being born and i'm excited. Hopefully justifiably!
And not because of our President, but because more and more is coming out about how things work and at this rate, people HAVE to wake up eventually.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't have to respect anyone bub, I didn't like the last retard and I certainly don't like your Cheeto Jesus.

Gosh your posts are great to read Augustus. Always gives me a laugh! Star!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join