It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is fair game on ATS just like others before him! Deal with it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Don't you get it? ATS will always do the opposite of MSM because people here don't trust the MSM. Trump is the first president in recent memory to be bashed constantly by the media, so the majority of ATS posters like him - even if just for that!

The press LOVED Obama, ATS hated him. The press liked Bush, ATS didn't. The press LOVED Clinton, ATS didn't.

Think about it...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Exactly!

When we know the MSM is all corporate NWO controlled Divide & Rule / war monger propaganda model, and you see them DESPERATE to stop a candidate (i.e. Ron Paul), and as a rule of thumb we know that who they're propping up are without a doubt the enemy of We The Little People as they always have been... its not too hard to know which way to lean when given a this or that choice.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Fal-de-lah. We were conditioned to take sides since we were tykes. In school, the game they first introduced us to was called "Sports" :

Divide into Teams and Compete Against each other.

In Sunday school the game they taught us was to compete against disbelievers. You are either saved or going to hell.

Later we were introduced to politics, the fruition of all the conditioning. And guess what, the whole idea is to pick a side, root for our team and compete against one another.

Then they invented the Internet...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Don't you get it? ATS will always do the opposite of MSM because people here don't trust the MSM.

Youre kidding, right?

I thought this was the MSM.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well said!

originally posted by: intrptr

...and the social control model started breaking down.

So then they created 9/11...
edit on 7-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well said!

originally posted by: intrptr

...and the social control model started breaking down.

So then they created 9/11...

Then they needed a distraction from Endless War,

so they invented Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Just imagine what comes after that..............

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just imagine what comes after that..............

............ashes, ashes , all fall down.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Ameilia

It cannot be disputed that Trump has received far more negative coverage than other Presidents. Even NPR admits this is true.

Trump's actions are unprecedented. Vacations and visits to his private properties for nearly a third of his administration. He's nearly tripled Obama's Golf visits this year alone after deriding him years ago. Trumps bad blood with others and his constant outbursts on twitter. Not to mention his record low approval rating. This list goes on.

And yet more seems to be getting done in one year than the last sixteen, so golf away. We'll talk about it if Trump ever sand bags on visiting Louisiana so he can go golfing with Chris Paul and Larry David at Martha's Vineyard..

W. spent over a thousand days vacationing. FDR spent just a touch fewer on vacations. LBJ spent time at his ranch as well. So to say "unprecedented" is hyperbolic. And boy, you should read up on the bad blood between the Kennedys and LBJ. "Bad blood" is nothing new. Twitter is not that big a deal. And record low? I mean, try and ask Gallup for their sampling info and you won't get a response. But you know this from the skewed sampling during the election.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Oldtimer2
And like with any individual respect is earned not given as a right.

And, as with any other individual, we give them time to prove themselves ... Trump was never given a chance to prove himself, he was attacked from the outlet. Based on a racist agenda ... after all, he's a "Hated, Aryan male".

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I don't think it's quite fair for you to say that majority of members lean to the right if you've been here for 10 years im sure you've seen many threads bashing bush.

At the end of the day it's not about right vs left here it's about what the members believe about the individual in charge regardless of party affiliation

It's about what they do and what they say.

Yes trump has said silly and stupid things but tell me what has he done that has been so bad for the American people? Yeah some of his appointments are sketchy to say the least. But compared to Obama compared to bush compared to Clinton we already know the shady # they have done and it seems no one on the left or "normal" person(going by what the left and msm would call normal) have given him a chance at all.

Ill tell you one thing trump has done that will always be a God send to every western nation and that is stopping the awful tpp.

Not one time have I seen any credit given to him for doing that and not one person that dislikes or hates trump has enough balls to give credit where credits due because they are so salty and will blame everything else before blaming themselves that they become convinced via the mainstream media that those lies they were told were the truth. And specifically about how hillary would win the election and how amazing life would be under her rule.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

compared to Clinton and Obama, Trump's getting it fairly soft on here when it comes to bad threads. He has a large supporter base on here - at least far more in contrast to Clinton and Obama. You see I don't take issue with this fact hence the reason I'm still active on here. In my view it's a given that a forum of the nature of ATS would have a far larger and active right leaning community. It's just the way it is ya know?

Actually, I don't know. I'm in complete agreement regarding the whining about the many Trump threads -- from both sides, for their own reasons. And I find it quite sad that so many inane Trump threads get so many flags (whether good or bad) while far more worthy topics are virtually ignored.

But in terms of partisanship, I don't see a clear majority on either side. Both echo chambers are very well represented here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thank you for conforming what i say again and again, but it´s nice to hear it from a "U"S citizen.

The "U"SA is the problem, not the several different potus actors, the problem is the country that creates such president puppets, which act as if they would do the policy, and not the rich and military rulers behind the curtains.

Because it´s not the Reagan army that bombed Libya, it was the "U"S army. It was not the Bush army that invaded Iraq, based on a lie, it was the "U"S army. It weren´t Obama drones and are now Trump drones that murder people worldwide, they are "U"S drones. Facebook, Google and all this international acting propaganda, public opinion forming and spying corporations are not based in Clintons, Obamas or Trump personal backyard, they are based in the "U"SA. Not presidents do regime changes, it´s circles within the "U"SA, at the end it is the "U"SA.

You are right, we should be fair and handle Trump as any other president of that rogue state before. But it´s a bit hard to do that, because Trump is an uneducated village idiot, that makes eben George W look like an Einstein.

And again, if i critize the "U"SA, i don´t critize the average sane people that have to live there and can´t change that, or that sysdtem in that oligarchy and miltary junta!

edit on 7 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You really must be either naive or pretty dumb to believe that Trump is some kind of a peoples champion who beat TPTB.
We have all been reading about TPTB on ATS before Trump was elected. TPTB/shadow gubment an entity so powerful that they staged 9/11, rig elections, fakes moonlandings, infect people with cancer through radio waves, hides alien life and alien visitors, spies on everyone of us yet somehow they stopped rigging elections when Trump won.
Trump has always been a part of the elite no matter how hard you try to argue opposite. He has taken loans from Soros, he was friends with Clinton's, praised by the American public.
The #.
They gave you the most devisive loud mouth president who would shift all focus on his persona rather than what you are supposed to keep an eye on.
Why do most of you suddenly trust a government elect ? WHY WHY WHY? Where is the TPTB you all have been yapping about for the last 15 years? Some of you are either dumb idiots, naive or just partisan hacks.
Jesus f christ. We have a thread on a conspiracy forum about how a government elect is fair game to criticize. Has it really come to that?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Don't you get it? ATS will always do the opposite of MSM because people here don't trust the MSM. Trump is the first president in recent memory to be bashed constantly by the media, so the majority of ATS posters like him - even if just for that!

The press LOVED Obama, ATS hated him. The press liked Bush, ATS didn't. The press LOVED Clinton, ATS didn't.

Think about it...

Why can't all this just be an act between Trump and MSm to keep the masses divided and busy arguing over crap? Is that so hard to believe on a conspiracy forum?
Fox News are pro Trump. Isn't Fox News msm as well? Wake the f up
edit on 7-1-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Trump has had plenty of time to prove himself since the start of his campaign run , he has done nothing in my view to earn respect , tweeting vitriol and pursuing divisive policies just doesn't cut it.

He is not hated because he's an Aryan male he's hated for what he stands for.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Best thread I have read on ATS for a long time

S&f

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
agreed

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Are people not dealing with it??

Or are they not dealing with it in the way that you agree with??

Typical leftist garbage thread!!

New year, same mindless trash!!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You've gotta call it as you see it.

If you make a inaccurate claim and was caught out, you say ' sorry my bad' and move on, you don't just lash out and proclaim that whoever caught you in the act is wrong because they can. I falsely predicted a major Earthquake in December but I was wrong however I never went on Twitter and said 'the earth is twisting my words, I said you would crack but you didn't, stupid science! so unfair! #EarthLies.'

In this day in age you've got to be careful what you say online, whether you are Left, right, Star wars fan, Star Trek fan, Marvel or DC fan...It's fun to have a heated debate but when you say something stupid expect to be roasted, and this is the reason why Trump is being roasted.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join