It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 missing after giant ships collide in East China Sea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

According to that site, the other ship is nowhere near that location, it appears close to Taiwan.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sort of reminds me of the US destroyer accidents and that explosion at a Chinese warehouse a couple years ago? Scalar warfare maybe?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

According to that site, the other ship is nowhere near that location, it appears close to Taiwan.

All (legal) ship traffic should have AIS, so makes you wonder...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism
Yes, well I did make a point of this kind of subterfuge last year in several threads. The US is not immune. Remember the Hoboken train derailment? Here, allow me to remind everyone by reposting it here.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh yea, I remember when Obamas Press Secretary threatened Russian cities last year in September. Both sides have experienced explosions, interruptions, fires, and hacking on infrastructure since. In fact, I have alluded that this was the case some time now. Tit for tat. Perhaps the recent Dallas Sirens hacking which occurred hours after ShadowBrokers dumped the key to the NSA spy tool and the day following the tomahawks strike on Syria airbase, was also related?? Just to show "how bad do you want it to get, your people panic quite easily" or some #. After the threat, literally the day later, there was a hacking of an EMS with a cryptic message of a train hours before the hoboken NJ train derailment occurred.

State Department Issues Vielded Threat on Russian Cities
“Extremist groups will continue to exploit the vacuums that are there in Syria to expand their operations, which could include attacks against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities. Russia will continue to send troops home in body bags, and will continue to lose resources, perhaps even aircraft,” #John Kirby, the State Department's spokesperson, told reporters at Wednesday's press briefing.

All sides involved in Syria are experiencing freak accidents, explosions and failures on key infrastructure . Spectacular explosions and fires in many cases. If the "foreign fighters, intelligence assets, imported volunteer psychos, terrorists, and/or rebels" under the influence of Western orders, and the west just publicly, unapologetic, alluded that they may attack Russian cities and down aircraft... well folks, all I can infer from that is that this is an unofficial declaration of war on Russia and is exactly how they are likely interpreting it as. Be alert for this weekend on a more official line coming in to play. Check the buried pages, this won't be headline. The establishment is not going to translate to the citizenry what they just said in an open manner.

We have just been warned. The countdown is now ticking...

The impact with the destroyer, and too many other things are simply the cover stories for direct attacks between world powers and our proxies as well.

Of course nobody believes it because they are more into the Trump soap opera, which is literally a scripted play for our masses to ignore the reality of the third world war in being waged out in the open. The saying "hiding in plain sight" comes to mind.
edit on 1-7-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Its almost like quantum behavior.
Would we need a 2048 qbit quantum computer to play chess with Spock?
I was thinking 768 qbits might be enough, but in any event this story makes little sense as reported.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yea so it is stil burning according to Reuters, and yet no image yet of the other tanker or the damage it may have allegedly took. Funny that huh?
I mean, the crew was rescued, so that means they evacuated the ship?? Or it was able to sail off, but yet no documentation of it?

Pretty funny stuff. Maybe they are just waiting until Monday to figure out what ship they can use to get an image of lol!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I like your taking it a bit further. Who knows what went down 32 is a lot of the crew, not? And the other one just swam away?
I guess I read your source now.

Ah questions answered. Crazy story. What a coincidence from all the ships, the Iranian one smuggling oil to North Korea burns down because of fire. How did he catch fire? No word from the big cargo shop, that seems to be just fine, but the smuggler is seriously enough damaged to... burn.
?!??

I'm reading from Quora where somebody asked a question about the number of crew:

www.quora.com...

"As few people as the shipping company is legally required to carry as stated in the vessel’s “Safe Minimum Manning Certificate”.

Typically there are between 20–25 total crew members regardless of the size of the ship. The captain’s in charge of everything. The Chief Engineer’s in charge of engine and systems. The Chief Mate’s in charge of the cargo. The Steward’s in charge of the beds and galley. Then their are 2 deck officers (in addition to the captain and chief mate), 3 engine officers (in addition to the Chief Engineer) and one cook (in addition to the steward). The rest of the crew is divided between the deck, engine and galley.

Sometime there is also a cadet aboard… and many ships have a couple deck-engine utility men (very junior crewmembers who can be assigned to any of the departments)."

Other sites say it can go up to 50. So those numbers aren't out of range. But a lot of companies are trying to cut costs by getting crew members to take on two jobs at the same time; medical officer and radio officer. That leads to people not getting enough sleep either, so mistakes happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Repo man
"plate of shrimp" scene
Star trek: "And the children shall lead"
Quantum Fourier transform scene

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
China vows to find the missing sailors in a press conference. Looks like the fire is getting under control as well.

Maybe they were all taken away on board multiple helicopters?? Still no sight of the cargo ship and whatever damage it may have took. I mean #, it must have taken some kind of damage if it was able to ignite the oil tanker into a fiery blaze, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Depending on the route there might be a security detachment as well. Malay pirates have been making a haul in SE Asia by siphoning oil in attacks on tankers. The Gulf of Oman itself has had some piracy incidents. 32 doesn't seem impossibly high. Your list has a complement of 20, plus perhaps additional crew. Three shifts of four marine security officers is an extra 12, for example.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You killed the Mess Man.
You bastards!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Within the forest of observations made over the years concerning the "Philadelphia experiment" there was reference made of a "cook's tour". Not all mess men are sardonic dogs that serve only corn flakes for breakfast though..

After the quantum teleportation of the ship Eldridge during the Philadelphia experiment many of the crewman re-materialized either insane or not at all. There was a quarantine of the entire remaining crew members at Bethesda after the incident so we may never know the truth about what happened.

The media reports that I read about the oil/fire/grain ship incident seem to be focused on the whereabouts of the 32 crew members going into great detail about duplicate duty titles.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't think I can make my own threads since there's a 20 post minimum or something. I do have some relevant information on China if someone with more reputation wants to create one. I'll leave a link to Part 1 here: China's earthquake machine (www.firesnakeprophecy.com...)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnakeprophecy
You have now hit your 20 post minimum. I look forward to your thread on the subject matter in the link you just shared. I have always had a feeling China was up to some kind of shenanigans regarding tectonic activity.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Thank you. That link was updated last night with the latest. It'll probably be a few days before I'll have the time to make a thread. Not sure what limits are on word count, but it's at near 4k right now, so a good amount more than that in addition to quite a few pictures.

I know one of the gentlemen previously had an issue with pictures for an Eyes Wide Shut thread here before. And one of the mods had to do some special something I think. This material is also being censored on the Reddit forums. I created a thread 2 days ago that was obviously being gamed with shadowbanning or whatever they waste time on.

This censorship is also highly upsetting for other reasons. Which were voiced on Reddit and then removed along with the thread. Paraphrased was along the lines of:

- I have no signed no national security oath
- If I had signed on oath, the financial paper trail from an NSA salary would be in my bank account (there would also be the oath)

So, not having signed any oath promising to protect national security - I'm free to publish any material I'd like.

But this publishing is being censored - My 2 books on Amazon.com are being censored in addition to my website and now my Reddit posts.

This is against the law. I have constitutional rights to free speech.

Bottom line. I need a lawyer at this point.

edit on 12-1-2018 by firesnakeprophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This censorship is also being condoned by several of the "leading institutions in America".
As an alumni and advanced degree holder from 2 very prestigious separate Universities - this past week I have reached out to their alumni legal departments for help.
And both have failed in their advocacy or in any attempt to connect me with an ombudsman who will advocate for me.

Very disappointing to say the least in these people's execution of their responsibilities. Relinquish the job (and compensation) if you won't actually perform it. Have some honor and integrity.

I'll go ahead and post the names of these pillars of education until they decide to do something - The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in Miami, FL and The University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina (obviously I will not be invited back for any honoring or recognition of distinguished work ceremony at this point).

People may want to keep in mind this treachery among academia when deciding to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in having their speech silenced

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well the ship sank, and all 32 are assume dead. I bet they will be thinking twice about trying to stealthily deliver banned imports to an embargoed country . Still no images to date of the other tanker or any damage it sustained, and I am certain there never will be.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Well the ship sank, and all 32 are assume dead.

According to Euronews three bodies were recovered, along with the "black box".

Still no images to date of the other tanker or any damage it sustained, and I am certain there never will be.

It wasn't a tanker, it was a cargo ship, and I didn't have any problems finding one image, although it was only one.

edit on 15/1/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Interesting, what was the source of that image? I was aware it was a cargo ship, I simply wrote the wrong word.
edit on 1-15-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

that picture of the tanker as exactly like my texaco toy tanker from texaco gas stations .....1962

edit on 15-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join