It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 missing after giant ships collide in East China Sea

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

An oil tanker and a cargo ship have collided off the eastern coast of China, leaving 32 people missing.

The collision occurred between the massive Panama-registered oil tanker “Sanchi” and the huge Hong Kong freighter “CF Crystal” in the East China Sea on Saturday at around 20:00 (12:00 GMT), according to reports in the Chinese media, which cited the Chinese Ministry of Transport on Sunday.

32 missing after giant ships collide in East China Sea

32 Iranians missing, after a collision carrying US cargo sets the oil tanker on fire. Delivering oil to South Korea? Let me speculate what I believe actually went down, because I am crazy and sometimes a parallel story spontaneously erupts in my mind.

Iran was trying to smuggle oil to NorthKo. , and was in fact attacked by unknown forces enforcing the blockade. There may not have even been an actual collision involved, but I am just crazy and there will probably be footage of the other tanker show up suddenly by Monday. So far, only an alleged image of the oil tanker on fire has been leaked.

Sometimes things happen in the world that are literally hidden with cover stories. They come out with limited or even contradicting facts and may have a completely different final version as compared to initial reports. This is always brushed off as simply "the conclusion of the investigation." Ok, whatever. I believe everything all governments and state affiliated media outlets with a global reach say as truth. There is no reason to doubt them or the validity of their claims.
32 missing as two vessels collide off east China coast
中华人民共和国交通部 (Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China)
Maybe the kaiju are real?
edit on 1-7-2018 by worldstarcountry because: video update

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Either way that is a horrible way to die.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
One person (in the comments) said that this was the third "accident" of this nature, which increases the suspicion that these are not accidents at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Part of the missing crew might have been scientists to support the North Korean nuke program or something else along those lines.
edit on 7-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I like your taking it a bit further. Who knows what went down 32 is a lot of the crew, not? And the other one just swam away?
I guess I read your source now.

Ah questions answered. Crazy story. What a coincidence from all the ships, the Iranian one smuggling oil to North Korea burns down because of fire. How did he catch fire? No word from the big cargo shop, that seems to be just fine, but the smuggler is seriously enough damaged to... burn.
?!??
edit on 7-1-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Maybe the kaiju are real?

I blame gremlins for this attack.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Urkel, again.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Stable genius

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One person (in the comments) said that this was the third "accident" of this nature, which increases the suspicion that these are not accidents at all.

Exactly.

World War three is been raging for some time. Not so you notice though, they keep it out of the Main scream.

Initially during the early stages of WWII, German U boats were attacking and sinking shipping off the Eastern Atlantic Seaboard and in the Gulf of Mexico.

They kept this quiet from the American People then too, only occasionally did pics of burning oil tankers appear in National News. They were also called "accidents".

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If they were close enough to the shoreline so land-based AIS monitoring stations (VHF-FM about 30-40 mile range) could have picked up the feed from both vessels everyone already knows the foundation of whose at fault. The maritime international rules of the road are quite clear yet rarely is only one of the vessels totally at fault. The stupid things people do is astonishing

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
"CF Crystal"?

That name sounds familiar.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
"CF Crystal"?

That name sounds familiar.

ACX Crystal was in the collision with the USS FITZGERALD
edit on 7-1-2018 by tkwasny because: Ship name correction

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

That's it, thanks.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
R.I.P sea life

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Talk about obfuscation. An Iranian ship under Panamanian flag, collides with Chinese ship carrying US goods headed for South Korea but believed really for North Korea. And we wonder why no one can be trusted to tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No matter why this happened, it's a horrible accident and there's a bunch of guys that won't be going home to their families.

I won't speculate about who was delivering oil to where...I'll wait for the investigation.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Starve the enemy of resources for a few years then attack..
Its probably what is happening here.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

CF Crystal is a tanker while ACX Crystal shows to be a container ship. 2 different types of vessels.

edit on 2018-01-07T11:00:28-06:0011amSun, 07 Jan 2018 11:00:28 -0600SundayAmerica/Chicago2831 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: ArMaP

CF Crystal is a tanker while ACX Crystal shows to be a container ship. 2 different types of vessels.

Seems to be moving along slowly

IMO: 9497050
Name: CF CRYSTAL
MMSI: 477550800
Vessel Type: BULK CARRIER
Gross Tonnage: 41073
Summer DWT: 75725 t
Build: 2011
Flag: HONG KONG
Home port: HONG KONG

edit on 7-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

32 seems to be a bit high:

On a typical Merchant oil tanker there are typically about 20 to 25 crew. these would be:

Captain - 1
Chief officer - 1
2nd Officer - 1
3rd Officer - 1
Chief engineer - 1
2nd Engineer - 1
3rd Engineer - 1
4th Engineer - 1
Electrical officer - 1
Bosun - 1
A/B's - 3
OS - 2
Fitter - 1
Oiler 2
Chief cook - 1
Mess man - 1

In addition there might be one or two deck and engine cadets or additional watch keeping officers.

Quora

<<   2  3 >>

join