It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Today's Top Performing Cryptocurrency Is... TrumpCoin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am buying all ripple now. if that Western union thing happens it should skyrocket.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone And I hope you are willing to loose money if you invest in that coin. The trump coin is a joke and money would be better spent on a taco.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
Ripple is a great choice of a coin to buy. Sit on it and watch it grow. When I woke up up it was $3.04 and now it is growing to a crazy amount. Go ripple

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Ripple is a great choice of a coin to buy. Sit on it and watch it grow. When I woke up up it was $3.04 and not it is growing to a crazy amount. Go ripple

I had a hard time buying some but It worked out because the price dropped after the coinbase announcment and I got them at like 2.40 now its going back up.

So I am glad the exchanges were so backed up.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If times were not so rough right now I would buy a little of alot of these coins.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It went up almost 700% in one day. I don't think this is something for the back burner if you are an investor.

It is a gamble, but at this price you might want to take it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Going to have to pass on this one, thanks thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I think you made a great decision. Well done and have fun watching your future get better. Now my best thing to do is watch certain coins and know when to invest. As of right now the low is the way to invest. But that can change mind you. My best option would be watch the chiniese market and base your bet on that. That is what I do and it works for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The person who invested 1 million into it yesterday is worth almost 7 million today. It may be a joke, but that guy is laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
When Kim, rocket man, Il or Un or whatever his name is detonates a nuclear EMP over Kansas, just try to spend some of this crypto money.

Would not an EMP make all money grind to a halt?

Almost all currencies are digital now.

Hell Interac crashed 5 times over the holidays....visa mastercard nothing was working..saw stores using those old credit card paper things and promising to enter it all in later....super fun stuff!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I am buying all ripple now. if that Western union thing happens it should skyrocket.

Ripple and wester union...2 dramatically hated centralized companies.

Ripple is not the same as other systems...but feel free to jump all over it while we ethereum bitcoin fanboys continue on in a different direction.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I hear Trumpcoin is backed by Rubles.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

The person who invested 1 million into it yesterday is worth almost 7 million today. It may be a joke, but that guy is laughing all the way to the bank.

yes that can always happen..and does happen all the time..but it is not always so easy and quick to cash out at the right times.

Most people i know bought ripple at 1 cent...noone cashing it in just yet...why bother.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: 3daysgone

yes that can always happen..and does happen all the time..but it is not always so easy and quick to cash out at the right times.

Most people i know bought ripple at 1 cent...noone cashing it in just yet...why bother.

I did not say cash it in right now. Maybe around 20 dollars if you have enough invested.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I hear Trumpcoin is backed by Rubles.

That would be crypto rubles. No, seriously, look it up.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
They now have "Hillarycoin", but they are only legal tender within the U.S. penal system.

I hear that 100 Hillarycoins can buy 1 Obamaphone.

Nah, 100 Hillarycoins make exacty 1 ClintonBill.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Doesn't work that way

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join