It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Darkest Patterns S01E09 "USURPATION" [Full Episode]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Saturday Night and at your service ATS!

This episode was a very challenging editing job on many levels with the rich snapshot of materials available for the time period and this 'new' approach to warfare story telling. War hawks gather around and get a little taste of what's to come in this series which shall include the most detailed battle reconstructions ever attempted in this...

The 'Complete' Human Cultural Evolution Saga: THE DARKEST PATTERNS

To comprehend the future we must understand the present. To understand the present we must comprehend human nature and the past.

A Cinematic Treatise on THE DARKEST PATTERNS of the Saga of the Human Race
Episode 0: "PRIMER".
Episode 1: "PRIMAL".
Episode 2: "CHAOS".
Episode 3: "ORDER".
Episode 4: "DEIFICATION".
Episode 5: "CONFLICT".
Episode 6: "VANITY".
Episode 6: "VANITY".
Episode 7: "CATACLYSM".
Episode 8: "ASSIMILATION".
Episode 9: "USURPATION".
TRAILER
SITE

Immense internal strife brew in Hattusa & Egypt, conflict abounds across the lands while the focus shifts in depth to Egypt's mobilization into super power for the first major recorded battle in human history: Megiddo (aka "Armageddon").

Streaming:
www.dailymotion.com...

Streaming (if just click on it) + Direct Download (if right-click "Save As"):
ia601505.us.archive.org... (854MB)
archive.org...

VLC Media Player recommended for direct downloads.
edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nice will watch in a bit.

Wonder if you cover ar-Maghada, the ancient nuclear holocaust documented by Vedic civilization that occurred around 12,000 BC.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

I didnt have room for that in Primal, while if something doent fit into the social patterns framework / bear some meaning that might help us survive the 21st Century then it isnt likely going to make into the chronology. All of the worlds mysteries arent my work here, especially if they cant even be unraveled the process. And on topics like that I wouldnt have anything to offer anyways, while if trying to do so would delve into 'kooky' territory I'd deliberately avoid as there's just so much undeniably REAL material I have at my disposal its actually a problem. Too much real material in me brain and archives.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

but some of those miysteries could save humanity, like ufos

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Until I see UFO's attacking Earth, humanity needs saving from itself in this Century is all I can see and already that task alone is seemingly insurmountable. There's still some time. But not much. And we've got a lot of problems. But most of them are within. So to me worrying about what might be out there is good clean fun but for my already ridiculously enormous project here its already overloaded. So the patterns we must try to evolve above, to break, to save ourselves is my score. And its gonna be a long, brutal, but uplifting rollercoaster ride as we get there. As that's the nature of Our Story after all.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

but contacting an interdimensional or extraterrestrial entity would speed up the process of overtaking

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It could also summon our conquerors. In fact that's exactly what it'd expect of about any other advanced civilization after everything I know about nature / biological evolution / cultural evolution here on earth. That we havent already been conquered that can be detected is a major reason the UFO stuff just isnt my scene. When I was younger I was all into it. Then the constant pattern of hoaxes took their toll. Then I realized how the world works, the Military Industrial Complex and social engineering in particular, their games of distracting everyone from the stuff that without a shadow of a doubt MATTERS. And now I've forced myself into reaching towards expert grade on evolution / culture. Then there's the unlikelihood odds dynamics involved in the whole topic. It just doesnt add up to me.

Meanwhile we know without a doubt that the Ruling Elites are hell bent on becoming "immortal" "gods", and they're in a hurry to do it. This haste methodology they're on almost guarantees the worst war beyond imagination. Especially since plundering the masses so we cant partake is already long underway. For decades they've been waging a psychological, scientific, political, and economic war against us even American's in advance of this looming Tech War, they who are at the "Commanding Heights" of the world central banks, mass media, tech giant firms and largest imperial military apparatus in human history (which is the vehicle to dumps potentially trillions now into their projects via DOD black budget while stacking up our national debt to cataclysmic heights).

The tech they're bent on ushering will be an "alien" invasion. So powerful that they have the balls to build it is another reason I seriously doubt we have alien overlords, that we arent already over run with nanotech effectively proves it. But its coming, and if we arent culturally evolved as a species in advance all the data I have gathered over the past decade+ its just unthinkable.

People an pray to their gods, or aliens, same thing I guess, for help, but expect that we're on we're own because if we dont behave as if its up to us then oh noes....

edit on 7-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

what about an interdimensional intelligence?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What does that even mean?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

an entity that comes from another paralel universe

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Okay, but what good would that do for the human race is what I dont get. I dont see how it would inherently do any good while it could just as easily be the worst thing for the planet. That is if it were even detectable en masse.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

it would be an thing that would unite every humans?
and shock people out of the normal style of life

new topics

top topics

join