It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emery Smith disclosure interview with David Wilcock

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

That was David Shillcrock 1.0 . He surely ascended. This new guy is his reincarnated clone, Edgar Casey III

What’s up with all these childish posts? Didn’t your mama teach you that if you don’t got nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all?

I happen to like David Wilcock, he has courage to walk in anyone’s shoes, no matter how fringe or crazy they sound in search and love of the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
He seams to be giving too much info that would allow him to be proven wrong by many scientist or medics, comes across very genuine with out think time or pauses in his conversation. A liar would be stumbling for direction and fact.

I also think the amount of negative comments being returned without fact to back it up says, he is upsetting a few debunkers on this forum who seam to have an agendar.
edit on 19-1-2018 by myss427 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry, but this guy looks like he's high on something, well actually both of them have their pupils dilated. Not to mention glassy "watery" eyes.. Anyone else notice this?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
New episode of this interview just came out -

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
And another

At the end of this episode, it is mentioned there is an mothership under Antarctica that soon because of global warming, will naturally be brought to the surface from the melting snow and ice covering it. So if and when that happens, you'll know everything else said here is then true.

edit on 26-1-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
And then anothe video to go later today

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
there arre two fractios of ssp disclosure. the Not corey good fraction material is part of newest scifi production ....

agents of shield Season5 (if anybody heard tony rodrigues story )..

then is there the series called EXPANSE. which is again ... tonys story.

the canadin series "Darkmatter" are also a scary describtion about the things those SSP group is putting out. its fkn scary

even in star trek

a episode thats not part of any startrekseries >

never liked corey good and so on. but the other fraction is now talking about they are with trump because hes bringing their disclosure or hes part of the new rebel supersoldier army(greatagain...). trump the timetraveler. hmmmmm and i cannot buy this
edit on 8-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I didnt have time before to post these photos from "secrets at the south pole" video (second last video ive posted on this page), so these are related to the video that went viral world wide that Emery speaks on.

Emery was also involved in working on the little alien body with Steven Greer that also went viral - thats Emery on the right in blue
Here he holds a 3d printed version of it
[

edit on 8-2-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I was wondering if there are any updates. I was surprised that his website is up and running, his blog is getting entries so I was obviously looking for the catch. He started selling miracle drug called "Zeta XR".This supplement contain Sassafras which are milder version of Ecstasy. I guess we can expect to hear that this sumplement is simply amazing because everyone taking it will be high and soon addicted. I guess I've seen enough but that's exactly what I was expecting from Wiillcock. Dc WillOil or Dc Cock Oil lol maybe just Dr Snakeoil

edit on 22-12-2018 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join