It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emery Smith disclosure interview with David Wilcock

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: niv
Guilt by association

Thank you!!! I had this somehow in my mind, but you gave me the exact phrase that describes it (my native language is not English).

YES. This is a very stupid mechanism of generalization that is used to keep people in line.
"Eat more vegetables, it is healthy." - WHAT??! The guy who said this is a Republican, MUST be wrong then.
"Get enough sleep, important for your well being." - WHAT??! The guy who said this is a Democrate, MUST be wrong then.

While I agree that Wilcock is gullible, I find it very short-sighted to simply dismiss someone just because he worked with Wilcock. That said, I have my doubts, too, regarding Emery Smith. But NOT simply because he was seen with Wilcock. This is not good enough as an argument. (That was a period there).
edit on 7-1-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
We are never gonna get anywhere if the only ones who speak out are the one's with ufo debris or incredible up close pictures of ufos.

I beg to differ. Guilt by association is irrelevant when it comes to these extraordinairy claims. Extraordinairy evidence is the only way forward if we are ever to see the ufo debate be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
NO

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

also howe has huge paywall in her site
so i dont trust her

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Very true

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

but yeah if she just opened her website to the public, her credibility would seriously amp up!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow, just wow.

You know, maybe just maybe, there might be an element of truth to what Emery Smith is allegedly disclosing here.

Many bold claims have been made in the video and if they are indeed true, none of them surprise me in the least.

Despite tight legal restrictions worldwide on what can and can't be genetically engineered or modified due to various ethical codes and safety restrictions, I have always suspected that Governments worldwide would be conducting their own experiments under the veil so to speak. Genetically creating super-beings or hybrids for any number of reasons, not least for warfare purposes. So this makes total sense to me.

The content of the video potentially raises a huge number of questions and topics which for the open minded at least, should merit discussion.

Yet all I see here is page after page of derisory comments regarding not the source itself but the company of which the source chooses to relate his experience.

It's almost as if everyone here is trying so hard to discourage any form of discussion regarding the content period.

The simplest way to stifle and close down any discussion, is to immediately discredit the topic in an attempt to leave it dead in the water before any analysis or meaningful discussion has even started.

Such actions are typical of Government paid shills but hey, the Government don't need to monitor ATS because all too often our own users do the job for them.

Is this the real true spirit of ATS in 2018?

Better still, perhaps we can now commence a serious discussion with respect to the content of the video, now that certain members have made their thoughts clear regarding anyone associated with Wilcox.

I don't like Wilcox myself for a myriad of reasons but that doesn't mean I'm going to close my eyes and ears to everything and anything he publishes.

I choose not to be ignorant and I prefer to listen and remain open minded regarding all information received, because only then can I make my own informed decision.

So please, let's discuss the content of the video, which is after all why the OP chose to create this post.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So to summarise some of the claims being made by Emery Smith.

Emery was Vice President for CSETI for 5 years.

He claims to have worked in a compartmentalized Government program working with over 3,000 biological and organic tissue samples of Earthly and Non-Earthly origin including what he believes to be Hybrid beings.

He references and describes several different life forms during this interview including biological and organic fusions.

He also describes the ability to fuse biological tissue with Titanium with the potential of creating super beings.

He also refers to A2m,( Alpha 2 Macro Globulin), an anti inflammatory protein with the potential to allow the human body to self heal.(A game changer if true.)

I understand that huge claims require huge amounts of evidence but due to the secrecy involved in such experiments all we have at this time is the account given by Emery which I feel is still worthy of dissection. (excuse the pun)

What did surprise me however, was Emerys claim to attempts against his life which in his view is NOT due to his disclosure of Genetic modifications involving Earth-Based biology but because they believed he was going to spill the beans regarding his knowledge of ENERGY.

So in the Governments view Non-Disclosure of suppressed Energy advances trumps ET disclosure by a mile.
A life and death mile.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have no idea if this info supports or detracts from Emery, doing a slight google search provided these results:

www.mayomedicallaboratories.com...

Useful For

Evaluation of patients with nephrotic syndrome and pancreatitis

Clinical Information

Alpha-2-macroglobulin is a protease inhibitor and is 1 of the largest plasma proteins. It transports hormones and enzymes, exhibits effector and inhibitor functions in the development of the lymphatic system, and inhibits components of the complement system and hemostasis system.

Increased levels of alpha-2-macroglobulin are found in nephrotic syndrome when other lower molecular weight proteins are lost and alpha-2-macroglobulin is retained because of its large size. In patients with liver cirrhosis and diabetes, the levels are found to be elevated.

Patients with acute pancreatitis exhibit low serum concentrations which correlate with the severity of the disease. In hyperfibrinolytic states, after major surgery, in septicemia and severe hepatic insufficiency, the measured levels of alpha-2-macroglobulin are often low. Acute myocardial infarction patients with low alpha-2-macroglobulin have been reported to have a significantly better prognosis with regard to the >1 year survival time.

en.wikipedia.org...

alpha-2-Macroglobulin (α2M) is a large (720 KDa) plasma protein found in the blood. It is mainly produced by the liver, and also locally synthesized by macrophages, fibroblasts, and adrenocortical cells. In humans it is encoded by the A2M gene.

Alpha 2 macroglobulin acts as an antiprotease and is able to inactivate an enormous variety of proteinases. It functions as an inhibitor of fibrinolysis by inhibiting plasmin and kallikrein. It functions as an inhibitor of coagulation by inhibiting thrombin.Alpha-2-macroglobulin may act as a carrier protein because it also binds to numerous growth factors and cytokines, such as platelet-derived growth factor, basic fibroblast growth factor, TGF-β, insulin, and IL-1β.

No specific deficiency with associated disease has been recognized, and no disease state is attributed to low concentrations of alpha-2-macroglobulin. The concentration of alpha-2-macroglobulin rises 10-fold or more in the nephrotic syndrome when other lower molecular weight proteins are lost in the urine. The loss of alpha-2-macroglobulin into urine is prevented by its large size. The net result is that alpha-2-macroglobulin reaches serum levels equal to or greater than those of albumin in the nephrotic syndrome, which has the effect of maintaining oncotic pressure.

edit on 7-1-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
So to summarise some of the claims being made by Emery Smith.

Emery was Vice President for CSETI for 5 years.

He claims to have worked in a compartmentalized Government program working with over 3,000 biological and organic tissue samples of Earthly and Non-Earthly origin including what he believes to be Hybrid beings.

He references and describes several different life forms during this interview including biological and organic fusions.

He also describes the ability to fuse biological tissue with Titanium with the potential of creating super beings.

He also refers to A2m,( Alpha 2 Macro Globulin), an anti inflammatory protein with the potential to allow the human body to self heal.(A game changer if true.)

I understand that huge claims require huge amounts of evidence but due to the secrecy involved in such experiments all we have at this time is the account given by Emery which I feel is still worthy of dissection. (excuse the pun)

What did surprise me however, was Emerys claim to attempts against his life which in his view is NOT due to his disclosure of Genetic modifications involving Earth-Based biology but because they believed he was going to spill the beans regarding his knowledge of ENERGY.

So in the Governments view Non-Disclosure of suppressed Energy advances trumps ET disclosure by a mile.
A life and death mile.
I believe Emery and what he is saying. Don’t know why, I just do.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

but yeah if she just opened her website to the public, her credibility would seriously amp up!

I'm not saying Linda Moulton Howe is rock solid... But to be fair, she does have quite a good amount of material on her website which is available for free.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

until she locks it too

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I used to criticize her for that but it's everyone's choice what he does for the living. If she's devoting whole life/time to do the research then it's obvious she won't have time to do the regular job.

Isn't Coast2Coast AM subscription based? I don't see anyone complaining here.

I like Linda for her passion for the subject but sometimes she looks like a tryhard believer and they will often fall for disinfo. I'm curious why is she interviewing Doty after getting manipulated.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: humanoidlord

I'm not saying Linda Moulton Howe is rock solid... But to be fair, she does have quite a good amount of material on her website which is available for free.

In the 1980s I was privileged to have a private viewing of a VHS videotape produced by or just featuring Linda (no one else was allowed in our living room!). It started me on getting interested about cattle mutilations and I enjoyed seeing her visiting a multitude of locations. But from then until now Linda has proven herself to be another flea in UFOdom. What hurts her is that she's not an open-minded researcher but is a 100% believer similar to ex-astronaut Edgar Mitchell. She doesn't have a questioning bone in her used-to-be fine body. For crying out loud, she partners with Ancient Aliens Giorgio Tsokaulos, the "Hair Guy"!

edit on 1/8/2018 by Lathroper because: To add additional comments.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So i discovered there's further parts to the interview on the Gaia tv website. ENjoy

edit on 9-1-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

She does seem to accept things pretty easily. She still uses the info she got from Doty back in the 80's (I think it was) even though he has since admitted it was disinfo. That bothers me.

But recently I was made aware of a report that was made on that layered bismuth piece of metal that she gives lectures on, saying it's not something that could have been made on earth. This report clearly shows that there really isn't that special about the sample. Apparently she rejected this report and then took the sample to other analysts who gave her the answer she wanted. That bummed me out about her big time. TIL then, I thought she was just too trusting. After reading that, I now doubt her integrity a bit.

This thing about the report on the layered bismuth piece- I read it from folllowing a link that someone on one of the threads here on ATS recently posted. I'll have to see if I can find it so that I can give that member credit.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18
I thought David Wilcox ascended to the next dimension of higher vibration in 2012. He promised us all that he would.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As outlandish as these claims are, what about this guys background can we verify?

I always stick with Dolans perspective on this...what about their background can we confirm that would support his story? If there is nothing, I just move on as I see it as part of the cottage industry that has arose over the years in ufology in terms of likes,views and the conference circuit

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: andre18
I thought David Wilcox ascended to the next dimension of higher vibration in 2012. He promised us all that he would.

That was David Shillcrock 1.0 . He surely ascended. This new guy is his reincarnated clone, Edgar Casey III

C2C won't even mention the guy anymore without issuing a low key ad hoc disassociation disclaimer

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I think it's pretty safe to say that if the "whistleblower" is authentic, they won't want to have anything to do with him.

A 1000 stars for this comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join