It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany to deport migrants expressing anti-Semitic views

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Really? They best deport ALL Muslims then.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This will be all empty talk

First they have to prove the illegal immigrant held anti-semitic views. If they do decide to deport a racist illegal immigrant some bleeding heart lawyer who thinks Islam is a peaceful, non-brutal religion will drain the taxpayers money blocking it in court

Prediction: 0 deportations. Meanwhile the rapes, sexual assaults, gang crime and murder will continue to grow.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
I like thinking about alternative history.... i wonder if germany win ww2 if these issues across europe, mainly immigration would be so bad.

No im not a fascist, Nazi, whatever but i will say england today is not the England my grandfarthers fought for.

LOL.look no further than wolfenstein the new ones for a answer. they would eleminate all non aryans. muslims too.

And the fact that you think a fantasy series, is an authority of alternative history is astounding. And the fact, that you think that Aryans have anything to do with anything ... or that dark haired, green eyed jew or his short, dark haired, balled type comrades would have anything to do with raising up a race they themselves do not belong to, is even further astounding.

For two thousand years, this "story" has been hammered into your genes and conscious. You've been brainwashed. And I'm not talking about "one" side in the story. I'm talking about ALL sides in the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Quite right.

It is established doctrine within Islam to seek the destruction of the Jewish state and all Jews. Why do you think the Nazi’s had so many Muslims fighting for them?

Nothing will happen as long as the Muslims keep their hatred of Jews behind closed doors.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Prediction: 0 deportations. Meanwhile the rapes, sexual assaults, gang crime and murder will continue to grow.

And has it ever occured to you, that the reason behind it, is to provoke racism and hatred.

Anyone, can be a player behind such a scheme ... anyone.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
And as a german, i am still searching that muslim crowded germany with it´s no go areas.
These Sharia areas, the places were people are publicly beheaded, the mass rape festivals and all stuff people know. People that don´t live here. But read Breitbart and stuff...

It´s so funny.

No go areas, if you are a wimp you will see no go areas everywhere, in every dark corner. But the real no go zones/areas we have in germany are "national liberated zones" in nazi infested eastern germany. Nobody sane would enter such towns. Nobody would open business there, nobody wants to see his workers hunted by Nazis, like it happened several times before. And the east of germany is wondering why they are left behind states where you can´t get jobs...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You’re so funny.

Muslims are the friends of the Nazi.

Hitler thought Islam was better than Christianity.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Exactly. Merkle gets to fan the flames of frustration and hatred without actually having anything change

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: bjarneorn

Exactly. Merkle gets to fan the flames of frustration and hatred without actually having anything change

Right on the money.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

You’re so funny.

Muslims are the friends of the Nazi.

Hitler thought Islam was better than Christianity.

More funny would be if i would see you going to Jamel, to Dresden to a PeGiDa protest or to an AfD party conference and tell that, that the muslims are the best friends and partners of the nowadays nazis, which have no clue about history or anything else than hate everybody that maybe could take a crumble of their abundance.

"Volksverräter" would be the nicest thing they would yell at you!

Those that maybe never saw a muslim, a "Ausländer" in real life, because they live behind the Harz in eastern germany or in little farmers towns in bavaria, since ever, and never left their Jamel towns.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Muslims don't hate jews, they hate zionists. Very big difference...

No, they hate the Jews, zionists, christians, other muslims... on and on.
edit on 1-7-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: rickymouse
The people running those countries are not the smartest people. You can surround an idiot with scientists and lawyers and it will not make it smarter. As long as the idiot keeps paying the scientists and lawyers with taxpayer money, they will keep pretending they are friends and make evidence to fit the needs of the idiot.

I absolutely cracked up when I read this. It, it.... the irony... it...

Oh nevermind. But how funny!

Sorry. I'll go.

Yeah, I know, it applies to the USA too.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Something to be said for not burying your history then.

They’re also not Nazi’s then. That’s just a conveniently emotive label to extend to them.

If they truly hate everyone, as you say, again they have a lot in common with Muslims.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There was this one immigrant from Ostria for whom this would have been a very good idea, back in the 1930's.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
I like thinking about alternative history.... i wonder if germany win ww2 if these issues across europe, mainly immigration would be so bad.

No im not a fascist, Nazi, whatever but i will say england today is not the England my grandfarthers fought for.

LOL.look no further than wolfenstein the new ones for a answer. they would eleminate all non aryans. muslims too.

And the fact that you think a fantasy series, is an authority of alternative history is astounding. And the fact, that you think that Aryans have anything to do with anything ... or that dark haired, green eyed jew or his short, dark haired, balled type comrades would have anything to do with raising up a race they themselves do not belong to, is even further astounding.

For two thousand years, this "story" has been hammered into your genes and conscious. You've been brainwashed. And I'm not talking about "one" side in the story. I'm talking about ALL sides in the story.

Oh excuse me .. Hitler was a well known Racist. Nazis were also racist in their thinking and actions. Hitler Used people against others and when they were not useful got rid of them.
Oh yes I know those games are Fantasy BUT... ONLY BECAUSE THE GERMANS WERE DEFEATED.
Hitler wanted only ARYANS to rule the earth.
So stop ignoring the truth behind The Nazi Plans that Hitler laid out in his writings and Books.

I myself qualified as a Aryan at one time in my life. the blond hair blue eyes. And In truth There isnt a Aryan Race. Its a ETHNICITY. Still human. There is only one race on this planet of humanity.(scientifically speaking)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

More pride, haha? What kind of pride do you think they had after loosing the war? My point is that they're doing this because the holocaust happened in Germany, and after the war they went to extreme lengths to distance themselves from any sort of antisemitism or even the slightest hint of it. They divorced their pride from those things, very taboo.

But this is a good step towards making the idea of border control more acceptable and mainstream in Germany, and so in all of Europe. The radical Muslims who hate the Jews are deportable, because prejudice against Jews is even more unacceptable than prejudice against Muslims. Much more, perhaps. So, this particular issue can help shift Germany into a more conservative stance on borders. I can see some posters in this thread might mock me and call me naive for thinking this. Maybe you're right, I dunno.

a reply to: ARM1968

I don't think Germans who believe in Nazism today like Muslims. Back in the old days Islam wasn't such a hot issue, I don't think anyone back then would have thought of them as a real threat to Christianity or Europe, or anything like that. It was all about Communism back then, and Jews of course.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

They hate anyone that's not like them.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Right now there's an ongoing competition in Italy for who will expel more migrants from Italy.
All fraud! The right wing loonies in Italy, starting from Berlusconi, are the main responsible for the migrant invasion.
What makes anyone think that German politicians are different ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join